What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coca-Cola vs. Pepsi

Coca-Cola vs. Pepsi

• Pepsi

Votes: 51 28.8%
  • Coca-Cola

Votes: 126 71.2%

• Total voters

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I prefer Coke Light more than Coke Zero. And Coke Light with Lemon is really nice.

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Man we were raised on Pepsi...grandma, mom, and aunts always had crates of cartons man. Still remember hiking to the store all the time for my grandma as a kid, buying two cartons of pepsi (back then they were glass bottles) and a pack of carlton 100's lol. bleeding sore hands from the cartons after walking them back lol. all worth it though cause Id allways have a few treats:p

That being said I as of late try not to drink too much of it, but I am completely addicted to Black Cherry Dr.Pepper!! OMGZ nectar of the Gods!!

didn't they last year have the glass bottles around again? thought we had some?

BC Dr.P, sounds like a nice cross. will have to try some!:yummy:

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
It's a southern thang! lol

It's a southern thang! lol

we dont drink pepsi in the south
coke all the way

When I lived down yonder they didn't call it coke or even coca cola, it was always coke-cola. lol! and ya always put a couple salted peanuts in it. :tongue:

I'd also like to point out, it would be sacrilege to drink Jack and Pepsi and not Jack and Coke! lol... BC

C

Classyathome

Coke...

I collect Coke stuff - signs, bottles, cans, old cork cap liners, old caps, international Cokes...

I call myself a "coke-head".

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
salted peanuts in coke? think a resturant chain up north pitches that, throw the shells on the floor when your done.....

S

silent_lemon

im not going to read the thread, because my eyes are fricken exhausted. however, i like them about the same because theyre different. Just because theyre both black and fizzy doesnt make them similar. you like seven up or orange pop? like wtf, theyre not the same.

what i DO know, is USA fountain soda is WAYYYYYYYY tastier than canadian fountain soda, must be something we arent allowed to have in our soda, stricter guidelines for syrup manufacturing or some shiat. hands down, everyone will agree with me. US fountain sodas or bust.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
When I lived down yonder they didn't call it coke or even coca cola, it was always coke-cola. lol! and ya always put a couple salted peanuts in it. :tongue:

I'd also like to point out, it would be sacrilege to drink Jack and Pepsi and not Jack and Coke! lol... BC

I have a fear of insects in my open drinks

so having a "hard item" in the drink, would freak me out

why can't they just eat the peanuts a la carte?

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
I have a fear of insects in my open drinks

so having a "hard item" in the drink, would freak me out

why can't they just eat the peanuts a la carte?

Sucking down a bee in your soda or pop, depending on where ya are....

wouldn't the peanut dissolve in the coke? I remember back in high school didn't we put a hot dog in coke and like a day it was gone?

Dr Dog

Veteran
a can of pop dude does not last long in my hands

I dont think the nut would have time

'round these parts it is wasps, we have them in huge numbers, been nice the cold weather the last few days, none around

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Coke all the way.

That said, I patiently await the return of Crystal Pepsi.

Crystal-pepsi.jpg

L

LolaGal

PEPSI rulez Coke drools.

I can tell the difference and identify Pepsi, Coke, RC in a blind taste test. No problem. EZ.

Pepsi = Nectar of the Gods.... that lemon aftertaste is where it's at. Ever notice the little drops of oily flavor goodness floating on the top when you open the can? YUM.

who's winning the poll? I ain't checked yet.

Dr Dog

Veteran
RC?

Come on, is that even serious competition?

I would say Jones Cola before RC. Rc is like the *No Name* of the cola worlds, just they are unfortunate enough to have a name