What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coca-Cola vs. Pepsi

Coca-Cola vs. Pepsi

• Pepsi

Votes: 51 28.8%
  • Coca-Cola

Votes: 126 71.2%

• Total voters

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
VS

Okay, another classic battle brought to the ICMAG...

I am loyal to Pepsi, but do enjoy a Coke and a smilie, lol, especially a fountain soda coke, but not coke in a can for some reason.

Some major brand should market to us marijuana consumers with some special cans or proceeds go to help legalization or something.

I am not a huge collector by any means, but I do have some very old soda cans, still tin I think. Also some odd soda containers throughout the years.

I have tried to quit drinking soda a couple times, but the convenience of the soda can still works for me.

Mrs.Pthway

Pepsi Pepsi Pepsi!!!!! I am not a coffee drinker, so Pepsi is my caffeine buzz all day long. Don't even try to talk to me in the morning if you don't see my Pepsi in my hand (any my smoke) :)

I am with you Canna. I can drink Coke but only if it is from a fountain. Coke in a can always tastes like syrup.

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
5.gif
VS
22.gif

The battle continues.....

I hear ya Mrs.Pthway!

Seems like Coke drinkers can stomach a Pepsi, but not the other way around.

Lifebreather

Veteran
I rarely drink either of these cans of garbage, so if I was, I'd go with taste and choose Coca-Cola.

Pepsi just has extra caffeine and sugar. I always thought it was a cheap imitation of Coke.

edit: i remember a test where people were blindfolded and they couldnt tell the difference. then when they were shown the product labels, they chose whichever soda they thought was already their favorite. so i could be a victim of corporate brainwashing.

edit edit: i wouldn't turn down a pepsi, but chances are I wouldn't drink either.

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Lifebreather says this stuff is cans of garbage.....which i agree, we probably shouldn't drink soda in excess...and yep your a victim of the coporate subliminal messages and brainwashing..lol

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I do prefer Pepsi

I find Coke has a bad aftertaste that just leaves me thirsty and bloated, but i won't turn one down, if offered

motaloca

Coke can't stand pepsi.
But there's a small company in Switzerland and it's called Vivi Cola it's the shit.
Also in Germany there's Afri Cola nice as well

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
^^LOL!!! Cocaine in a can baby!!!

nah but on the real i cant stand soda most the time. Water FTW. Juice, or if i need a caffeine fix ill hit some coffee or the occasional redbull.. im not tryin to be some douchebag trendy ass hole but i just cant drink that shit. IPA's on the other hand..:chin:

James Morrison

~*MR.MOJORISIN*~
Man we were raised on Pepsi...grandma, mom, and aunts always had crates of cartons man. Still remember hiking to the store all the time for my grandma as a kid, buying two cartons of pepsi (back then they were glass bottles) and a pack of carlton 100's lol. bleeding sore hands from the cartons after walking them back lol. all worth it though cause Id allways have a few treats:p

That being said I as of late try not to drink too much of it, but I am completely addicted to Black Cherry Dr.Pepper!! OMGZ nectar of the Gods!!

*hydro*

put the lime in the coconut

Pepsi is a little too sweet and has an undesirable after taste
Wild Cherry Pepsi is better than regular
Vanilla Coke = gross

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
We call it Coke up north also....seems like coke has a good variety of other products I enjoy also....

Not a fan of the Pepsi Max though, it is tolerable.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Anyone tried Coke Zero?

I can drink a few of those in a day, especially close to bikini season