What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cob's Cabin

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Finally got shit ready to flip at the cabin. Got a little behind veggin up the seed run, and I've been inundated with new cuts :tree:

Here's the line up,
cuts:
OG
Lemon Haze
TR's Mob Boss
White 91
Chem 91
The White

Seeds:
2x John Stamos - cob
2x SFV x Appalachia - puregreen
3x lucinda - paco

I'll be back with pics when things get interesting. :wave:

Can't wait to see this round Cob! Hella sick cuts there, :tiphat:

TR's Mob Boss looks to be some insanely frosty stuff. Very interested to see you run it besides the White & White 91........a real frost off!

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
This shit should be in the Wish Book.

tumblr_lvqzfhZADg1qenyjio1_r1_500.jpg

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks fellas, changed some shit up, hopefully I can do em justice.

bobby, been askin for years, and I still don't have my red ryder bb gun... WTF and don't tell me I'll shoot my eye out.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Ras, we've always got room for friendly heads!

cpnamn - thanks for droppin in.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
helluva lineup comin down the chute yo.
you kno i will be awatchin fasho.
peace-T-

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah T stoked! Got a bunch of new cuts in the hopper too, gonna be a long 2012 :D
You know weve always got a spot at the table for ya!

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
frosty and sweet look's nice paco bro......fuggin avalanche type shit.....stamos.....jeje

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Frank, do me a favor bro, don't touch the hair!

Big $$, yeah those are lookin dandy.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MH - Ya know you don't wanna fuck w/ saget... Which by the way is some bell ringing ass herb

TG hey brother, glad ya found your way over. Stoked to get them rockin, big ups!

Mountain High

Veteran
MH - Ya know you don't wanna fuck w/ saget... Which by the way is some bell ringing ass herb

Ya you absolutely do not want Danny to call a family meeting thats for sure.

I'm too sheltered up here in the mountains... I never get to try any of the new shit you guys dish out down there. :cuss:

I do like SAGE and I'm sure the Hanis made it better.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know dude. I suck. Its like a willies dom jungle in there, that og is takin over too. Ill bust that shit out tonite, after some asprin. Long live the holidays

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just about 1 week flower, ladies are startin to show their stripes. Switched up the nutes to a whole new line up, and tossed a bare bulb MH into the equation, so far they're diggin it.

Here's the lucindas (willies x c99)

kind of mutant lookin, not sure she's jivin with me.
picture.php

My favorite so far, really willies dominant, she's got legs and is takin over.
picture.php

A shorter, more c99 pheno
picture.php

Sfv x appalachia - They're both pretty similar, and appalachia leaning so far in structure. In the sfv hybrids I've run, I've yet to find an SFV pheno, seems pretty recessive to me. These gals have pretty tight nodes, and are lookin like they'll be stacked.

I did find a retarded ass male in these, he reeks like rubber glove chemmy ass.

picture.php

picture.php

Stamos (FTC SAGE x Lashkar/DC) - I was really excited to see what kind of plants this cross would produce, and so far they are lookin like a pretty good indy/sat hybrid. One stretchy with long ass nodes, and the other more compact, but similar in other respects.

picture.php

picture.php

Cob's gotta put down the yule log, and set out the cookies and scotch for santa... Ya'll have a great christmas, I'll get some better shots once these chicks loose the training bras and start bustin out. Got the cut side of the cabin bangin too, the mob boss is lovin life and the og had to get some S&M training to settle that bitch down.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts