What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cob's Cabin

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
rapde.gif

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MH hellz yeah, cider, hot cocoa w bourbon... pick your poison. Thanks man!

Bobby... ummm giftastic :D

adrift thanks for droppin by.

Heres the last ladies to come down, got a whole bunch of new gear comin up, seed run, new cuts :) should be interesting. Switchin up the nute regiment too.
Thanks everybody for all the kind words!

B91, cocoa stank, went 11 weeks
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sour D, maybe the DHK SD cut? I Don't think it's the ecsd :dunno:. Yeilds like a motherfucker

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
bobby, that dude is creepy as hell
cob - damn. everything looks top notch. that cheese especially, what a cut!

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

YES!!! Thanks for gettin em up playboy. ^^ You're right dude... so badass. Still got a cpl hundred of those f2's I need to pop some.

scifierdo - thanks for the kind words man!

Nameless - yeah man that cheese cut is great weed for sure.

P

Paco

boy you got some magic in those beans. like the way they look more than the F1.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah dude for sure. The f1's were good weed, but nothing mindblowing. Stoked yall found some interesting shit.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah man, got a little behind on the seed run so I've got a minute... but on deck for seeds is; John Stamos, a cross I did of the ftc sage x TR's LGDC, some SFV x Appalachia by puregreen, and Paco's Lucinda Williams. Cuts to go in will prob be; Abusive, 91, the white, TR's mob boss, SLH, White 91, and hopefully a new ecsd cut (Thank$ bro!), maybe one or two more new cuts depending on how many females I end up with from the beans.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah $ that mob boss cut (s) he rocks is insane.

Thanks forty. I actually traded him for some pelts... yeah beaver

Mountain High

Veteran
Fuck ya, Country Boy COB. If I had a dope cabin I'd be chillin on the porch with my 30-06 smokin' bowls and shooting anything that moves. haha.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Finally got shit ready to flip at the cabin. Got a little behind veggin up the seed run, and I've been inundated with new cuts :tree:

Here's the line up,
cuts:
OG
Lemon Haze
TR's Mob Boss
White 91
Chem 91
The White
true grits white master kush
Seeds:
2x John Stamos - cob
2x SFV x Appalachia - puregreen