What's new

Cob's Cabin

H&L

Damn cobber. That '91 looks delicious. What kinda smells you get out of that Waltz? I can see them both in there. Well played man.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
stinks like his breath! HA!

grits said:
that hot dawg breath eh

<3 yous guys. Maybe nathans for the next throwdown???

HHHtotheL said:
Damn cobber. That '91 looks delicious. What kinda smells you get out of that Waltz? I can see them both in there. Well played man.
You made some killer selections haus. My part was the easy one. She's really chemmy with a touch of sweet. I'll get ya a full report once shes cured. :biggrin:

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Here's the lemon larry lemon thai's done by the revolution. Seriously one of the sickest crosses I've grown in a while. Killer lemon smells in all the phenos.

#2 This one has an acrid chemical type lemon smell.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LLLT #3. Rock solid heavy dense nugs, and a bottled lemon juice punch.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And ole cobblers favorite by looks LLLT #5. She's dead on lemonhead candy with a B.O. funk.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ColoraDro

Lookin good bro im still alive man but gettin my ass kicked haha
Was in the garden today did some transplanting and snapped some shots of the deliverance and Godzilla looking solid bro cant wait to flower em! Wait till you see my update I got bushes of kushes haha

Much respect pimpin

Dro

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are the best shots of the 91 chem i've seen!
Thanks man, for some reason she really clicks in my setup, which is weird cause I can't grow ecsd to save my life...

dro said:
Lookin good bro im still alive man but gettin my ass kicked haha
Was in the garden today did some transplanting and snapped some shots of the deliverance and Godzilla looking solid bro cant wait to flower em! Wait till you see my update I got bushes of kushes haha

Much respect pimpin

Dro
Good to hear your still kickin bro ;) Yeah man, I'm stoked to see some updates. I dropped the zog's so it'll be interesting to see the comparison. Lets get up one of these days.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ said:
those lllt look silly...great show cobber'....
Damn, look who stepped through. Hope all is well man, and I'm guessin by your pics that shits just gravy :tiphat:

ras said:
I hope you have a fire extinguisher in the cabin cuz shit is on fire!
Thanks bud! We don't need no water let the motherfucker burn.

ymc said:
What does LLLT stand for
that would be lemon larry x lemon thai.

MtnLivin

Damn, two dank plants put together.. Lemon larry is by far my all time favorite smoke. Combined with lemon thai? Shhhiiiiiiitttt... Keep up the amazing work big dog!

LubdaNugs

Veteran
I need to start wearing a bib when I look in on the cabin, all of this drool is obnoxious. Nice job Cob.

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
go Cob go!!....yea...those are damn nice brutha....keep um rollin
FOE20

D

dramamine

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I chopped the first Deliverance today. This one went 65 days...didn't eat heavy and hence, didn't really flush as well as I'da liked. But.....lovely dense little nugs everywhere. Really nice resin. Seems to be lots of SFV traits to this one, but I can't really say. Very stretchy (2-3x), skunky kush smell without sweetness, and floppy as fuck at the finish. Pushed out a few nanners when flushed....didn't seem like they would have sprayed, but I tweezed 'em anyway.

Really, all three females I got look to be special in their own way....all potential keepers. My favorite so far has the exact smell as canned pineapple. I mean exact, more so than any C99 I've had. Really sweet overripe smell that I'm looking forward to sampling. Where's that come from in the lineage? I'm guessing the App.
I'll get some pics of the others soon, so you can see what's turning up in your cross. Thanks for putting these out there...easily some of the nicest plants I've run this year. You killed it...end of story.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hot damn dramamine, that one looks awesome! Some of the 91 outcrosses weve grown out have those foxtailed flowers, my guess is that's where that look comes from. The sfv x appalachia's were all chunk. I'm really surprised to hear there was a pineapple pheno, and yeah pretty good guess man. The only appalachia I've ever tried was all chem funk, but maybe some of that fruit smell is from the green crack. If H rolls through maybe he can enlighten us as to what other appy phenos are out there. Anyway the plant looks stellar man, I'm stoked you gave them some space in your garden.