What's new

Cob's Cabin

D

dramamine

The white sapps look great, Cob. You got the touch for sure. I have three deliverance girls in full bloom and the resin on them is ridiculous. Best smells in the garden right now, too. Hit them with the two males, both of which smelled grrrreat. Seems you killed it with these. Big thanks!

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin stanky as always cob:)
Thanks man!

dramamine said:
The white sapps look great, Cob. You got the touch for sure. I have three deliverance girls in full bloom and the resin on them is ridiculous. Best smells in the garden right now, too. Hit them with the two males, both of which smelled grrrreat. Seems you killed it with these. Big thanks!

Awesome man, I hope they kill it for ya. I'd love to see some pics. :tiphat: That male was a good one IMO.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More goodies. Dubtech 7, she smells like limeade and industrial cleaner. Nice yield too.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

true grit

Veteran
cherry earthy OG? #4 for the win. Ha!

Damn that dubtech is looking way flame homie, does look like some impressive ass yield!

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
like butter ;)

love the dubtech and w91 shots. got both going into flower next round. hope they look half as good :)

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks fellers!
Phil - glad to hear man, and I imagine you'll give me some inspiration. Shit aint been exactly dialed around here.

A few more flowers. Here's the seeded waltz f3 (H&L). Damn fine lookin specimen if ya ask me. You're babies did ya proud h.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts