91 va - shining for papa

picture.php

panama x dc

picture.php

the white. top 3 easy, love her

picture.php

true grit

Veteran
Ya first Waltz looks awesome, but sounds like id be diggin them white x sfv/app smells! cherry og? yum.

Everything lookin top notch all around, that Dubtech looks to be a frosty bitch.

S

symbiote420

Killer Cob ....getting hot in the cabin once again bro! How many days you're at?

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
excellent shots as always cob. ECSD is a nute hog...but once you hit that sweet spot;)
She better hit that sweet spot or she'll be gettin kicked out in the cold ;) Thanks man.

KW said:
COB SOME SPECIAL THINGS GOING ON BRO, EXCELLENT LOOKIN!!!!
RESPECT!!!
Thanks man, hopefully it'll be a show!

gritty said:
Ya first Waltz looks awesome, but sounds like id be diggin them white x sfv/app smells! cherry og? yum.

Everything lookin top notch all around, that Dubtech looks to be a frosty bitch.
Hey hey jefe. That waltz is proper as fuck. I'm saving some pollen to hit the 40 cut on the next round, so there'll be f4's and an IX. :dance013:

Dubtech is lookin sick, and the white sapp's are lookin ill too, gonna finish em out if I can, but won't be fucking with them anymore due to the testies.

Killer Cob ....getting hot in the cabin once again bro! How many days you're at?
Gotta keep that cabin warm in the winter :D Those shots were from around 23 days or so.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Snagged some shots of a couple of the ladies tonight. About 4.5 weeks in. In reverse alphabetical order for those of us practicing for those dui check points.

My favorite of the white x sfv/appys

picture.php

And the momma... the white gettin dirty (thanks for getting her back to me homie!)

picture.php

waltz f3 by the suicide girl slayer H&L. This plant is blowing my mind

picture.php

panama dc $$$$ cut. goddamn I'm hoping I don't fuck her up this time.

picture.php

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LLLT by torture kill. looks to be a lemon thai pheno, and Im diggin it. The others have more of a kush structure.

picture.php

sour deeeez lookin ok I guess. Hittin her hard with the nutes

picture.php

dubtech 7

picture.php

the 91 va

picture.php

absolutely stellar that waltz f3 is amazing looking. this may be a newb question but f3 of the waltz is taking the offspring back to the mom like an f1 back to the mom or is that a bx? and what traits are you trying to lock down in the dawg waltz? is that the reason for continuing the generations?

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Shit looks tight Cob!

Whole damn garden looks awesome. That Waltz F3 is crazy looking! Dubtech 7 is super frosty too.

Always a great show man

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Brother I - thanks bro! Gotta love poppin them seeds eh.

Chase - thanks for the kind words man. An f2 generation would be and f1 male and an f1 female, f3 would be f2 male and female, and using any of the f generations crossed back to one of the original parents would be a bx. As far as goals go this is H&L's line, im just trying to use the best parents I can find for the f4's.

P

Paco

ecpc is fire! smell is sooo crazy. love seeing Deepchunk get dominated in a cross.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
killin it yo,tht white x sfv/appy looks nice as hell...all the frost is ridiculous on them chikas,looks like they still have a while to go too.
:respect:
peace-T-

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks ya'll! Appreciate the kind words.

paco yeah man she's got a really interesting unique lemony metallic thing eh. Donde esta el thread de paco?

Tona thanks holmes, IDK if you got any of those but they toss balls at about week 2 so watch out!

Latest posts

Latest posts