What's new

Cob's Cabin

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mh - nope, she was a total loss my man. I'm super bummed. Obviously can't comment on the high, but the growth structure was very sativa. But not much to do but get back on that horse. Nice score on the new gear, should be some flame for sure.

killerweed, bonzo, ras thanks fellas!

rootwise thanks my man, means a lot! Bet you got your hands pretty full this time of year. You gonna throw up another epic thread for the season? And yeah, here's to a bug free workplace.

Should be getting some more ladies down tonight with pics to follow. Changing up all kinds of shit for the next run, brand new soil recipe etc, so hopefully it should be interesting.

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
87302d32-5fbc-4f0e-9cec-6a93e0859559.jpg

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
busy as fuck trimmin and tryin to get back on track. But here's a few more ladies.

TK * ala $$$$$$$$$$

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
corndog yep it's tri x stardawg. I think $mike did the cross.
Thanks for the love fellas.

Here's some blue asian diesel, or as I've dubbed it this round busted ass diesel. She took my abuse hard. She'll be making a cameo in the future though...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
finally got my hands on the tk and cant wait to run her.........

its been a long wait for that girl.......

thoes crosses sound crazy cobb,man i need to get my ass out to co........lol.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And some stamos #1, not the keeper but I flowered out the plant I had. She REEKS. B.O. Glue and You (Any chemlab fans out there?)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And here's the babies for my OD season kickin it in my cold frame/greenhouse... Dropped some of my Co Hashplant, and some Afgooey x Urkle Im callin gurkle.

picture.php

Got the tents scrubbed spotless, bugs hopefully dead, and soil mixed. On deck is 3-4 females of Melty's So Cal MK x Bubblegum, and two Zilvermist, which I'm really really stoked on. Also some OG, White91, Stamos4, Sis/Tre, 91VA, and a couple other things.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
yeah you right.....i did it...
yeah gotta keep em green mad longer..sally's that is....they"sativa's"will show you the light in many way's than one......patience is a virtue....oh yeah shit looks poppin' over there..... alway's take's time to learn the newer' ones anywhoo...lucy looks nice n caked holme's......puffin some tkstar atm....so cheeer's:)

true grit

Veteran
Ahh shit putting some zilvermist in the mix eh? I still have a stack of those to go through from their testing phase, lemme know how they turn out for ya. First round i did had to end early due to a move but was smelling f'n phenomenal. And looks like that snowdawg chunked pretty nice for ya!

still crackin up at hobo justice. regulating.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey hey $, she reminds me A LOT of the mexican sativas I used to grow back in the day, especially trimmin her up. Not the smell or anything, but the calyx leaf structure. Takes me back. I'll make her shine :D

Paco... meh you know how I feel right now...

TG yeah man!! I remember seein your thread on the farm. SSH and kali are two of my favorite dutch weeds so I'm hoping they'll provide. Only got 2 females, but I've got a really good feeling so far, super branchy, very vigorous. I'm amped. Another week and the room will get flipped, cob fucked up some bugs. Yeah man, my yields were total shit due to the ra but she still put it down. She's goin right back in this round, I need some redemption.

LMAO @ hobo justice... don't fuck with Ron and Don! Dude was a trip

true grit

Veteran
Never smoked and pure Kali Mist, but have smoked and love me some SSH. Have you ran any of SSSDH? I had a few phenos I lost but by far some of my favorite haze smoke. found those beans and accidental s1's i made too...perhaps i should wet a few.

And Damn well i chopped my snowdawg bed....and Im glad you kept the cut. This round with BB and healthy plants crushed it a good bit harder than i realized. I underestimated til i started choppin. long dense colas of pure sweet funk. doesn't appear the mites i bitched about or spraying did anything to slow these gals down. I may have to snag this one back in the future!

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Never smoked and pure Kali Mist, but have smoked and love me some SSH. Have you ran any of SSSDH? I had a few phenos I lost but by far some of my favorite haze smoke. found those beans and accidental s1's i made too...perhaps i should wet a few.

And Damn well i chopped my snowdawg bed....and Im glad you kept the cut. This round with BB and healthy plants crushed it a good bit harder than i realized. I underestimated til i started choppin. long dense colas of pure sweet funk. doesn't appear the mites i bitched about or spraying did anything to slow these gals down. I may have to snag this one back in the future!

Had some kali from the grey area back in the day that has had my attention ever since, so that's where that comes from :D Never tried the sssdh, but I'd give her a shot for sure.

Funny you mentioned the snowdog... Paco and Tr are gonna laugh, but yeah I was planning on flowering out the mom this run. If you want her back I'll take some cuts and root em for ya. I'm on the fence to be honest. It's really nice mellow/happy high. Dig the orange funk too, but there's just something not quite there ya know. Just say the word homie :tiphat: