What's new

Cob's Cabin

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And another $$ gem, lav/appy. She started out with a lot of lavender/grape aromas, but no it's straight rubber funk. She put down some yield too:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Sexy sumbitches dude...way to make most look like rookies including myself. I feel humbled looking at the pics above and maybe a bit depressed now too...

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sexy pics cob!!! that burkle looks like some very tasty ish!!

props :joint:
For sure man, can't wait to get a nug in the pipe. Thanks man

5LG said:
Sexy sumbitches dude...way to make most look like rookies including myself. I feel humbled looking at the pics above and maybe a bit depressed now too...
Wow, humbling words brother. Gotta say one of the main reasons I picked up slh a few years back was because of your threads. :tiphat: Thanks for swingin through the cabin.

self said:
yes mi lion. Killed it cobbler. Can't wait to blaze some of that burkle shit looks insane

Yeah yeah homie. Proper sesh is way over due. Still got some stamos from the last round with your name on it too. :D

pacoloco said:
gobble cobber. looks good. gave me a second round of morning wood.
Duuuude, I don't even wanna know what happened to the 1st round. Smells like bbq holmes.

true grit

Veteran
Burkle and lav/app both sound danks homie. All looking frosted to the max my friend.

Had some homies holler about beers last week but was outta town- think we need to do this to this asap my friends. Still got a lil triangle, some white, and stardawg from last run to sesh on.

How'd the wifi finish for ya? Here's a shot i took this morn at 49days...i have to say- thank you guys for pointing me in the BB direction cuz this is the best she's smelled in my runs to date. yield is looking pretty solid too. credit this round of extra smell and swell to you guys for the heads up on bio bizz....lets hope they smoke as good as they look! (tried to leave a thumbnail...hopin it worked)

Attachments

• DSCN2818.JPG
    DSCN2818.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 15

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Grit - Holy shit bro, that's way fatter then mine. Course I had some issues this run. She'll be getting another round for sure. She's still on the vine, and I'm thinking she'll go 70 days or more. Lot of dank ass tops on her, I really went nuts with the topping. Tell ya what though that snowdog is crushing. How long you usually take her? I'm thinking at least 70 maybe more. Honestly I've got mixed feelings on the BB. It's probably more my mistakes than anything, cause you know how self tr n paco crush with that shit. I'm changing some shit up next run, mixed up a cpl bails of promix with all the goodies, and swapping out the BB fish/Grow for Age old. We'll see... And yeah dude were way over due! Time to get the boys together

Sway <3 ya pony fucker

Ragga still rockin FAK? Hint hint

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
FAK #1 .....alien dom....shorter frostier
FAK #2......raskal dom....stretches like a bitch but more powerful stone.
only problem with these FAK's is they cannot be run large scale or in a warehouse due to their finicky nature.

true grit

Veteran
Hmm...without issues I usually pull the wifi by day 63 or so. I'm one that believes not many of these plants actually get any stronger after 9wks, just fatter. And tbh, I use Dark Energy and that stuff has literally knocked a week off all my strains IMO. The snowdawg is gonna be a beast for me this run too, but just cant shake the mites fuckin plant! lol. Took her 67-70 last time, only taking her 60-63 this run. Cut should be done around 9wks.

Did you ever check out all the testing on strains that Jack did? Pretty much everything everyone runs to 65-70 was peak potency by 60-62 days, some already by 58 days. With ideal window being in that range. The rest is just for looks/swell it seems. He tested all sorts of shit too. I found that pretty interesting but pretty on point to what i usually find.
And on that note, you should really consider the Dark Energy.

As for the BB, im just really liking the smells and early stack. I used pretty much the same regimen as I did last run with teh GO but having way better outcome but....I will say this- prior to using chems all I ran was Age Old and had great results, i'm tempted to do a an Age Old bloom bed next run now that I have the organic coco nailed cuz it is def way cheaper than the BB. I still love the Age Old Kelp, but never tried anyones fish.

Seismic

Grit - Holy shit bro, that's way fatter then mine. Course I had some issues this run. She'll be getting another round for sure. She's still on the vine, and I'm thinking she'll go 70 days or more. Lot of dank ass tops on her, I really went nuts with the topping. Tell ya what though that snowdog is crushing. How long you usually take her? I'm thinking at least 70 maybe more. Honestly I've got mixed feelings on the BB. It's probably more my mistakes than anything, cause you know how self tr n paco crush with that shit. I'm changing some shit up next run, mixed up a cpl bails of promix with all the goodies, and swapping out the BB fish/Grow for Age old. We'll see... And yeah dude were way over due! Time to get the boys together

Sway <3 ya pony fucker

Ragga still rockin FAK? Hint hint

Looking killer Cob, definitely doing a great job.

Btw, Age Old is the shit, I use it quite a bit. I am sure you will like it.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
nice stuffer's homie!burk is a looker for sure..well more like total package..got a few in about to finish up myself....when that siren cure's she will gain that lavender sweet purple grape thingy back...she remind's me of beaster bud....no offence to america's hat....i love canada.....but a nice creation that lav/app....the more sativa girls were real nice..just not sure if the "community" would dig her...hope to see more.......holla'back

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FAK #1 .....alien dom....shorter frostier
FAK #2......raskal dom....stretches like a bitch but more powerful stone.
only problem with these FAK's is they cannot be run large scale or in a warehouse due to their finicky nature.

A little birdie was gonna drop off some original alien kush beans, if your interested I could have the dudes beat off into a cup... And I'm about as far from a warehouse as it gets :D Love that shit

KB said:
Evrything looks tops aaaaa++++man.
Thanks holmes!

Gritty said:
Hmm...without issues I usually pull the wifi by day 63 or so. I'm one that believes not many of these plants actually get any stronger after 9wks, just fatter. And tbh, I use Dark Energy and that stuff has literally knocked a week off all my strains IMO. The snowdawg is gonna be a beast for me this run too, but just cant shake the mites fuckin plant! lol. Took her 67-70 last time, only taking her 60-63 this run. Cut should be done around 9wks.

Did you ever check out all the testing on strains that Jack did? Pretty much everything everyone runs to 65-70 was peak potency by 60-62 days, some already by 58 days. With ideal window being in that range. The rest is just for looks/swell it seems. He tested all sorts of shit too. I found that pretty interesting but pretty on point to what i usually find.
And on that note, you should really consider the Dark Energy.

As for the BB, im just really liking the smells and early stack. I used pretty much the same regimen as I did last run with teh GO but having way better outcome but....I will say this- prior to using chems all I ran was Age Old and had great results, i'm tempted to do a an Age Old bloom bed next run now that I have the organic coco nailed cuz it is def way cheaper than the BB. I still love the Age Old Kelp, but never tried anyones fish.
Yeah I hear ya. Usually if I see a couple amber trichs she gets the axe... Snowdog is a fucking champ in my book, and for some reason the bugs didn't take to her at my place... Weird.

Never saw any of the tests, but yeah that makes sense. Back in the day when you saw %75 red hairs it was chop time. I do know that the boys running coco on the same cuts get em finished up about a week quicker. For some reason I've always been a little leery of bushmaster, humboldt snow, dark energy etc. Like it's just marketing ya know. I might check it out in lieu of catalyst. Looks similar?

You should totally do a side by side with the AO and BB. Are you using any boosters w/ the BB? Or did you get their bloom booster? I'm really diggin the Roots HPK @ about 20ml. and I take the BB bloom down to 5ml when I use that stuff.

seismic said:
Looking killer Cob, definitely doing a great job.

Btw, Age Old is the shit, I use it quite a bit. I am sure you will like it.
Thanks man! Yeah me and AO go back a ways. For some reason if I don't change something up from run to run I get bored.

Bobby!! We'll save a nug or two for ya. :tiphat:
$$$$$$$$$$$ said:
nice stuffer's homie!burk is a looker for sure..well more like total package..got a few in about to finish up myself....when that siren cure's she will gain that lavender sweet purple grape thingy back...she remind's me of beaster bud....no offence to america's hat....i love canada.....but a nice creation that lav/app....the more sativa girls were real nice..just not sure if the "community" would dig her...hope to see more.......holla'back

LMFAO @ america's hat. That's awesome though cause I was really feelin that lav smell. And yeah Burkle is sooo sick man. She's already got plans to get knocked up. I'm really bummed though, the ECPC didn't make it. She just fucking wilted up around week 7, had to be pulled. I'll do her proper next time I get in though, cause she was looking FUEGO. You got any of the co stuff rockin?

true grit

Veteran
Yeah the snowdawg is gonna be some lovely, Im glad you got her working for ya!

No additives really with teh BB, just HPK and I usually don't go over 5ml/g with HPK. This run the BB did well for me around 12-15ml/g. Only additives i really add are basic needs- calplex, kelp, nirvana, DE adn occasionally some gatorade. THe dark energy is just super concentrated aminos nothing fancy or sketch like the bushmaster or any of that. My organic homies out west put me on it since it was droppin their bloom times.

Yeah i have some AO sitting around still. ill toss it in next run for sure as a side by side should be enough of same shit going to get a good idea.

Mountain High

Veteran
Fuck ya Cob-a-rooney! Burkle looks dangerous. I love that grape candy smell, that purps I had smelled just like grape soda/ grape candy. mmmmm.

:pimp3:

V

Veg N Out

Please don't hybridized to the Burkle clone..it's an Elite x Elite feminised terminal hybrid...Bless. Hard to believe it's been almost 7 years since the Burkle came out of seed...

Latest posts

Latest posts