What's new

Cobra420's Dual 150w HPS Cabinet

Cobra420

I like that storage idea! And I'm jealous of your bean collection. Should be a good grow.

Thank you, I just copied the idea off someone on this site. I use the vials for all my garden seeds as well. Works great!! I plan on growing this collection soon. I have a hefty list of strains I would like to play with. Hoping this seed cab will run well because if it does, I'll be running through TONS of seeds with this thing!

Updates...

MUCH needed update!!

So at the moment, we have 4 Bubblelicious in the left side of the cab and 2 C99 and 2 El Paso Kush (Bagseed) in the right. The C99's are the left front and left back plants in the right cab.

The cab
picture.php

4 Bubblelicious
picture.php

2 C99 on left and 2 El Paso Kush (Bagseed) on the right.
picture.php

Chugging along quite nicely. The C99 in the back left topped it self. Both C99's have TONS of shoots already. After I took the pics, I went ahead and did a little bit of LSTing.

atk7

They all look pretty happy and healthy. Watching this one thru for sure. should be a great show. Those grow bags your wife made, and the blumats, what a great combo!.Probably about all u have to do at this point is just look in on once a week or so i bet .

Last edited:

Kaskadian

Veteran
Cobra, I've really enjoyed reading through this thread. You have a really nice cabinet setup. Seems like everything is dialed in properly, and everything is looking great. I'll be getting my newest cab started in the next week(s).

Cheers,
Kas

Cobra420

They all look pretty happy and healthy. Watching this one thru for sure. should be a great show. Those grow bags your wife made, and the blumats, what a great combo!.Probably about all u have to do at this point is just look in on once a week or so i bet .

Thank you! I'm LOVING this setup! The blumats have to be one of the best investments I've made in the hobby. The wife did a GREAT job on these bags! I'm going to be taking measurements soon for her so she can make some mother bags for up top.

Pretty much what I do, peak in every day to make sure the plants aren't too close to the lights and adjust lights when needed. Less maintenance than ever before and healthier plants. Win - win situation in my book!

Cobra, I've really enjoyed reading through this thread. You have a really nice cabinet setup. Seems like everything is dialed in properly, and everything is looking great. I'll be getting my newest cab started in the next week(s).

Cheers,
Kas

I'm glad you enjoy it! It took some time, but it's definitely getting to that point of being dialed in for me. I'm loving it! Can't wait to see your cab! Good luck!

Now for some updates!!!!!

The plants are doing awesome! I took 3+ cuts of each the other day to start the rooting process to get some mothers. I have a REALLY strong feeling both C99's are female. On top of that, they are the bushiest little plants with the tightest internodes I've grown yet! These things look to be producers! Can't wait to flower them.

To the cab!

Full shot of everything. Couple rooted clones up top, 4 Bubblelicious in the left side, 2 C99 in the left of the right side and 2 EPK on the right of the right side
picture.php

Satori in the front, 2 types of Strawberry Diesel Kush in the back, a SDK next to the Satori, 2 EPK seedlings and a few Ghost Pepper seedlings in the clear plastic container
picture.php

4 Bubblelicious
picture.php

2 C99 on left and 2 EPK on right
picture.php

Cobra420

4 Bubblelicious
picture.php

2 C99 on left and 2 EPK on right
picture.php

Lights on
picture.php

Lights in place
picture.php

Going to keep an eye on them. Let them grow a little more and make sure I have some rooted clones and then I'll start flowering.

Cobra420

Lookin good Cobra, what happened to the Pineapple Chaze lady did you finish her yet?

Thanks Bueno. The PExCC lady is finishing up rather nicely in one of the 600w tents. It's at day 78 of 12/12 today :laughing: Its foxtailing like crazy at the moment and still putting out white pistils. Going to have to check the trics and see where its at. I've been slacking on the updating of that grow. I'll try and update it when I get a chance.

The first clone I had of it was lost but luckily I had a second that rooted and looks to be slowly coming around. Super stoked for that because it stuck out as a nice plant. In the last pics I posted, its the plant by itself sitting in front of the scrubber.

looking good and green!
Thanks uptosumpn

As for the cab, its going great. I've been taking TONS of cuts of each plant to be certain I get at least one clone of each. After the poor strike rate of clones from the plants in the 600w tents using my existing method, I decided to test other methods of cloning to see if I can have a better strike rate.

So far, the only way I've gotten to work has been with my existing method, the straight h20 but I'm having a VERY low strike rate compared to my attempts earlier in the thread. Unsure what I'm doing differently but obviously some variable has been out of whack lol. Either way, I'll keep tweeking it until I get it.

Pics to come.

Cobra420

Alright! MUCH needed update time!

At the moment the cab is doing wonderful! Both 150 sides are at Day 63 of 12/12. Bubblelicious #1 and #2 were male so they got the chop awhile ago. #3 and #4 are doing good. #4 looking better than #3. I'm pretty sure the males pollinated both of the females.

Both C99 and the EPK are looking wonderful. The C99 is making me think its about ready to take down. C99 #3 smells AMAZING. VERY fruity. Excited to get them all chopped down and cured.

I set up my Mother box so the top part of the cab is now freed up. SO, I turned it into a sog box. I can fit 12 good size containers that I've hooked up to blumats. Only have 11 in there at the moment but may add another in the future. I plan on using it to play around with different strains.

picture.php

Left side Bub's
picture.php

Bub's
picture.php

C99's left and EPK's right
picture.php

C99's left and EPK's right
picture.php

Cobra420

Bub #3
picture.php

Bub#4
picture.php

C99's
picture.php

EPK's
picture.php

The new SOG cab. There are a mix of strains being ran. All are at day 15 of 12/12. As you can see, some are further along than others.
1 Nirvana Bubblelicious #4
2 Bueno Time's Pineapple Express x Cheese n Chaze #2
6 Fractals Strawberry Diesel Kush #1
2 Fractals Strawberry Diesel Kush #4
picture.php

Cobra420

C99 #1 Bud
picture.php

EPK#2 Bud
picture.php

New mother tent
I have my
Mosca's C99 #1
Mosca's C99 #3
Nirvana Bubblelicious #3
Nirvana Bubblelicious #4
Mandela Satori #1
Bueno Time's Pineapple Express x Cheese N Chaze #2
Fractal's Strawberry Diesel Kush #1
Fractal's Strawberry Diesel Kush #4
picture.php

Last edited:

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Just read the whole thread. Impressive grows for such a small space. Those Blumats look like something I should look into. I have a small cab and travel frequently for work.

Cobra420

Just read the whole thread. Impressive grows for such a small space. Those Blumats look like something I should look into. I have a small cab and travel frequently for work.

Thank you! They have got to be the BEST investment I've ever made. I don't know how I went so long without them.

So the 150 cabs are at day 77. Pretty sure I'll be chopping the C99's down soon with the other 4 plants coming down a little while later. All are looking great.

The Pll cab is at day 29 and doing fantastic! I'm excited to have started it. Everything is right on schedule except for the one Bubblelicious #4 that's in there. For some reason, it is taking its sweet old time to flower. Either way, I have all the time in the world.

The whole cab
picture.php

Top PLL Cab
picture.php

Left 150 - Bubblelicious #3 back left, Bubblelicious #4 back right
picture.php

Right 150 - C99 #1 Front left, C99 #3 Back left, EPK #2 Front right and EPK #4 Back right
picture.php

Both 150's
picture.php

Cobra420

Bubblelicious #3
picture.php

Bubblelicious #4
picture.php

picture.php

C99 #1 and #3
picture.php

EPK #2 and #4
picture.php

Waiting till I'm a little closer to chop and then I will be starting 2 new strains. Haven't decided what yet but was thinking something from Karma and something from Rez. We shall see when the time comes.

Cobra420

All 6 plants in the 150w cabs have been given the chop. They were all at day 81 of 12/12. I feel some of them could have gone longer and some could have been cut earlier, but I plan on using my tents and PLL cab to play around with different flowering times for each strain I'm running.

Observing them all, Bubblelicious #4 has the largest flowers of all of them. C99 #1 and #3 have the densest flowers with #3 smelling the best out of them all, VERY fruity. My two bag seed plants, EPK #2 and #4 have great sized flowers but are a little airy.

When lights cut on this afternoon in my triple tent room, I'll post up some pics of the harvested plants.

I'm planning on starting more seeds later today. Haven't picked which ones yet, but will surely know by this afternoon. :biggrin:

One thing I plan on doing differently from now on in this cab, is to keep less tops on each plant. I feel that's the best way to go about it with the amount of light being used.

Cobra420

Some pics of the new SOG section of the cab. Day 36 12/12 as of today.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

All the flower shots are of my SDK #1. I'm REALLY loving the way this section is going!

Also, we started new seeds as of yesterday afternoon!

The winners...

4 - Reservoir's Chemdog Sour Diesel
4 - Reservoir's SSSDH IX1

Pic's of them to come once they are up and growing.

Cobra420

Wow, very frosty! Can't wait to see what the final weight is.

Thank you! I can't wait either!

As of today, the PLL cab is at day 49 of 12/12. Things are going GREAT! I moved them around some yesterday, reran some of the Blumat tubing and put them into their own individual drip trays.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts