What's new

Cobra420's Dual 150w HPS Cabinet

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tight cab! Looking forward to seeing this round. Last round was awesome!

TheScrogFrog

I love how clean this grow is. I like a clean grow. :)

I was going to chime in and say with my 110w PLL I got 40g from 2 autoflowers with about 8 other plants in veg. Those 110w PLL's really kick out the lumens for the wattage they draw. I am estimating I will get around 120-150g extra cannabis each year just throwing a few autoflowers under my PLL.

C

Cinderella Man

Great looking setup man... so clean and looks very well thought out. Looking forward to the rest of the show :D

Cobra420

Tight cab! Looking forward to seeing this round. Last round was awesome!

Thanks for stopping in! Everything's chugging along nicely!

I love how clean this grow is. I like a clean grow. :)

I was going to chime in and say with my 110w PLL I got 40g from 2 autoflowers with about 8 other plants in veg. Those 110w PLL's really kick out the lumens for the wattage they draw. I am estimating I will get around 120-150g extra cannabis each year just throwing a few autoflowers under my PLL.

Thank you, I try to keep it as clean as I can. I LOVE these PLL's!! I was originally using them for a mother light but wanted a larger mother setup and am SO glad I tried SOG under this thing. I can for sure, see myself running this light for as long as I can haha.

I'll have to make sure to get a weigh after this run. I also need to go back and weigh out what I got last run. They have been in jars a bit now and are REALLY starting to smell nice.

Great looking setup man... so clean and looks very well thought out. Looking forward to the rest of the show :D

Thanks you for stopping in!! It was a long process that I'd do all over again any day of the week. I LOVE THIS CAB!!!!! haha

Really impressive!! So nice and so clean.. I will also stay there and smoke one while admiring the show!!

Thanks for stopping in! Looking forward to putting on a great show for you all!

Cobra420

Now to some updates!

The cab is running great!!

The whole cab
picture.php

The PLL SOG - Day 36 of 12/12
picture.php

picture.php

The left 150.
picture.php

picture.php

Cobra420

The Right 150
picture.php

picture.php

So for the PLL SOG. One thing I'm going to go back to doing is trimming up the under growth the way I did last run. I feel by doing so, I got larger flowers. We will see for sure after this run though.

As for the 150's, I got 4/7 of the plants cloned at the moment. 3 more to get rooted and then these things are getting a hair cut and flowered. I'm ready to run new seeds already!

Cobra420

The cab is running great!

picture.php

PLL section is at Day 59 of flower. They will be getting the chop soon!! I'm going to run a couple of the SSSDH clones I have in there for the next run. Pic's of each plant on the day I chop.

picture.php

picture.php

A lower flower shot of one of the SDK's I'm running in here.

picture.php

DEFINITELY going to go back to my method from before. Trimming EVERYTHING down low from the get go so I can have some fat flowers up top. I can see a HUGE difference in flower size from last round to this round. We'll see how it all turns out. Either way, it's looking quite nice.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing the SSSDH under the PLL. How are you going to control the stretch?

Cobra420

Both the 150 cabs are at day 17 of flower. I have a TON of clean up to do down below as you can tell from the pics.

The left 150. All 4 of these SSSDH are females.

picture.php

The right cab. The front left SSSDH and the back CSD are both females. The back right CSD is a male. He will be getting the chop very soon.

picture.php

They all seem to be really stretchy. I'm excited to see how they all turn out. I have mothers of each one of them, so soon I may have to do some consolidation if I find a real keeper from the few.

Before the next run, I'm going to top dress with some crab meal, neem meal and kelp meal. Then I'm going to add more soil to the bags since they seem to be settling.

In the next few weeks, I plan on choosing the seeds for the next run. Quite excited! Now that I feel I've gotten this cloning thing down, I'm hoping I'll be able to run through these seeds faster than I have been. Meaning I'm going to have to start buying new seeds soon :biggrin:

Cobra420

Very nice!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing the SSSDH under the PLL. How are you going to control the stretch?

Thanks!

This evening, I've topped almost all the clones down to the first or 2nd node. I'm hoping by doing this and then putting them straight into flower, they'll stay semi short. If not, I'll be top, top, topping or I'm going to have to implement some LST. At the moment, they are quite a few inches shorter than the SDK's when I put them into flower so hopefully, that will help as well.

I haven't found time yet, but I plan on attaching the PLL directly to the top of the cab at some point. By doing so, I should gain almost 2 more inches of head space. That'll be HUGE in this section. Another thing I've thought about trying is smaller containers. My main issue with that though is making sure they are wide enough for the output tubing of the Blumats. Slightly shorter containers should get me a little more head room too.

I'll have to check the clones, but I think I may run at least one of each that are under the 150's. I'm pretty sure I have at least 2 of each plant, if so, I'll run 2 each of SSS #1-5 and 2 of the CSD #3. 12 plants in all.

Cobra420

What kind of yields are you getting under the PLL? Thought about running a few clones under mine. Nice work!

That is a great question.

I just weighed out everything I have left from the last harvest and it's sitting just over 56g. I had to toss a bit last run due to some mold. No idea about how much I got rid of though. Some samples have been given away and a good amount has been smoked.

PExCC #2 - 12g
SDK #4 - 10g
SDK #1 - 34g

I'll make sure to weigh out this next harvest. Instead of 10 plants like last time, there are 12 now. 6 - SDK #1 and 6 SDK #4. No signs of mold so I'm hoping the whole lot will be good.

I'm about to finish up my 2nd run under the PLL and I have to admit, it is one of my favorite lights to grow under. I run 3 - 600w, 2 - 150w and this PLL and I feel the PLL grow is the simplest of them all. Practically ZERO maintenance after the stretch. Just make sure no leaves are touching the light and that's it.

I say DO IT :biggrin:

Cobra420

Harvested the PLL SOG yesterday at Day 68 of 12/12. Looking like a GREAT run! Nice dense flowers and overall looking good. I'm excited to see what I was able to pull from this 110w PLL. Everything is hanging to dry as I type this and will be jarred within the next couple days to cure.

The next batch of clones will be getting put into the cab sometime between now and Monday. Looks like a nice mix of everything I have in the 150w cabs at the moment. Curious to see how they turn out. Most of the clones are quite short so hopefully that will help with the stretch.

Whole Cab
picture.php

SDK #1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cobra420

What kind of yields are you getting under the PLL? Thought about running a few clones under mine. Nice work!

The 2 jars have been sitting at 62% and 64% for the past 2 days so I decided to weigh them out.

SDK #1 = 45.98g = 1.64oz
SDK #4 = 44.24g = 1.58oz

90.22g = 3.22oz

.82g per watt last run.

I had to top a few of the mains a week or two into flower to control height. I wonder if I could yield more if I could have gone without doing that. Only time will tell.

The SSSDH clones are in the cab at the moment and are at Day 3 of flower today. Just need to set up the Blumats and I'll have pics. I went with:

3 - SSS #1
3 - SSS #2
3 - SSS #3
3 - SSS #5

While in the mother/clone tent, they were all topped quite a few times and are quite short now with multiple tops. They may be bushy this round depending on how I decide to go about things. We'll see if they'll stay short so I can leave those mains alone!!

Cobra420

yea real nice flowers, smoke report when dry ?

Will do!! I harvested these same clones the round prior to last, around the same time. I want to say day 70? The most recent were 68 days in flower so I can't see there being too much of a difference but we'll see.

I'll do a blind study with the wife and let you know how they are.

So far though, she seems to LOVE the PExCC #2 I got from Bueno Time. Extremely tasty and awesome high. I plan on keeping it in my stable for a long time :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts