What's new

COBO'S First GROW !!!!!!

Tokabowl

Nice one mate :friends: pulled off your first grow very well indeed, all is left to do now is enjoy :joint:
Any plans for your 2nd grow? How are all your cuttings and mother plants coming along btw?
Take it easy,

Tokabowl

cobo

TheLaydeKillaz said:
Nice1 cobo. Jobs a good 'un. Hows that smoke?

well he smoke turned out ok, but thats all nothing special... to tell truth it was didapointing realy.... got the sedds from BUY DUTCH SEEDS ... and were supose to be nirvannas indoor mix , but im not sure if they where at all , the way they arrived they could of been any seeds ..... will not be buying from them again ... i got a few packs of FM Xline Seeds and i have 1 C99 female growing at moment , was going to keep it as a mom but might be moving at Xmass so wudnt have the time to grow a full crop so i have her in hydro last 10 days or so and put her in to flower yesterday .... will take a few cuttings next week to keep as moms ....i really like the C99 as shes short and stocky , just the sort of Mom im lookin for ... will post some pics soon

Right then.... Here she is ... My FFS XLine C99

I was going to grow her as a MOM ... but i might not have the time so just washed her roots to remove the soil , it didnt seem to have much affect on her as you can see.... i topped her early and now have 2 main colas.... will take a few clones next week to keep as moms
:woohoo:

And here she is on first day of flowering ....

Last edited:

Mibri

Hi Cobo - nice looking grow m8
Yes you really should be sure of what strain you grow. I just got the most expensive Jack Herer directly from sensi in original packet, so i know it's the right one. I could imagine growing and nursing them for so long - just to get disappointed with the end product. If you're really disappointed you should make yourself some nice bubblehash - that'll make you happy anyhow.
Remember that you spend a lot of money buying the tools to grow the crop. So my point is, that it's worth to get the the best seeds to that nice equipment right?
I don't know how experienced you are, but maybe you'd rather like the high of a nice sativa instead of those indicas :chin:

I know i'm pretty excited about my Jack Herer :yummy:

White Widows from seeds. Jack is gonna take over in a short while

Just some eyecandy of a healthy vigourous seedling from my WW-grow

cobo

Mibri said:
Yes you really should be sure of what strain you grow. I just got the most expensive Jack Herer directly from sensi in original packet, so i know it's the right one. I could imagine growing and nursing them for so long - just to get disappointed with the end product. If you're really disappointed you should make yourself some nice bubblehash - that'll make you happy anyhow.
Remember that you spend a lot of money buying the tools to grow the crop. So my point is, that it's worth to get the the best seeds to that nice equipment right?
I don't know how experienced you are, but maybe you'd rather like the high of a nice sativa instead of those indicas :chin:

YEA i got xline seeds from fms .. she looks the business a moment 4 days in flower ... wudnt mind trying jack but at 150 Euro for 15 :yoinks: i will just have to wait till things are a little better b4 getting them..lol :confused:

Last edited:

cobo

Mibri said:

White Widows from seeds. Jack is gonna take over in a short while

Just some eyecandy of a healthy vigourous seedling from my WW-grow

HERE SHE IS , MY C99 5 Days in Flower

cobo

Mr GreenJeans said:
cobo - I think you'll love your cindy - nice heart throb that one!

Wanted to pop in and wish ya a Happy Holidays man! :wave:

Ah Mr GreenJeans ... hows it going , nice to see you again , just have to wait now another 4 weeks ... its a killer at this stage , not much to do now other than wait ... its a bitch , and nothing to smoke while im waiting :badday:
thx for dropping by

Last edited:

cobo

kinfolk said:
can i juss take a cutting by simply clipping off a leaf ?

yea if all u want is a leaf

here i copied this from this thread ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I downloaded the video I GROW CHRONIC last night and it was the best video I’ve seen by far, it shows you how to set up a hydroponic grow room and it makes it seem so easy, will definitely have to try that setup. Download from link, there is many videos on this download so best thing to do is just download “I grow chronic” and uncheck the rest of them; you can download the rest another time if you like.

http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3268301

www.bitlord.com download this first ,then click the link to video above ,

This video is a must for anyone who is even thinking of going hydroponic, so simple even a monkey could do it.

PS..... THAT FAN LOKS A LITTLE OVER KILL FOR UR SET UP.... GET URSELF A SMALL 6" DESKTOP FAN...[/COLOR]

Last edited:

kinfolk

hey cobo thanks for answering me i have another questions what kind of lights are u using in your growroom and whats the yeild per plant and how much did you buy your lights for each . because im running the same closet grow and trying to figure out if my 150 watt hps is enough light . i also have 1 4ft floro .

cobo

kinfolk said:
hey cobo thanks for answering me i have another questions what kind of lights are u using in your growroom and whats the yeild per plant and how much did you buy your lights for each . because im running the same closet grow and trying to figure out if my 150 watt hps is enough light . i also have 1 4ft floro .

I'm using 2 200w ECO lights (Envirolites) which would not have the penetration of HPS lights, but they are energy saving lights which only use 20% of the electric also I don’t have any problems with heat build up. That said I was thinking of getting a 400 or 600w HPS, but with my living situation as it is (don’t know whether I’ll be moving soon or not) I put it off for the time being. I can’t complain about ECO’s as my first grow was a great success and my 2nd is going great only 2 weeks to go and looks like a good yield from my 1 plant. Forget about how much yield you can expect, nobody could tell you that, to many factors to consider. But if that concerns you, the thing to do is to start another plant or two, and have 2 lots flowering 1st 1 month and 2nd 1 a month later. Those ways you will not have to wait as long between grows and keep that up so then every month you will have a harvest.

My ECO lights were 50pound each for the 200w but that was expensive, I’ve seen them on ebay for half of that

As for yield, on my first grow I had 3 different strains going at same time and 1 was twice as much as the next one, and the 3rd one was only half the yield as the middle one … so what I’m saying is you will not know until she’s chopped. Plus I’m using a hydroponics system, which will increase the over all yield compared to soil.

Latest posts

Latest posts