What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cmon the plants

G

Yes i have taken them at different stages. In the first two weeks if you dont have buds yet you may find they root and veg straight away( didnt notice any problems and buds were great), if not then they will have to reveg just like if you did it with a hole plant. I have reveged a couple of clones, they took about 4 weeks to put out normal looking leaves again. When they did they were crazy branchy as the buds that were on there had shoots coming out all over.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cobalt said:

in a bit of a hurry going to see ma brother in hospital.
tied down big one, now roughly 25in high for 2 of them.
the small one is 17in, could this be skunk, a planted 4 seeds 3 cali o an 1 skunk, only 3 showed up tho

plants are looking great cobalt.....good job untill now..you managed 2 keep them on track i see :yes:
btw.... i hope you brother is doing well...

Greetz

cobalt

core thanks for the kind words. ma bro is in intensive care he fell through a roof at his job, big fookin drop, a was the one who found him, he was workin as a contractor at ma place of work, scary shit he should be ok though in about a year :badday:
dee the smallest is the female, am tying her down, just tied it 2mins ago, am gonna make that baby grow, lol

cobalt

when a look in the cupboard an see only one lady there it still makes me kinda sick, lol, the seeds were ment to be feminized a take it the extra expense was'nt worth it. a pic or 2 will be posted tomorrow,.
am moving house in 3 weeks so a suppose it saves me a bit of hassle trying to move 3 plant, also my house is to get inspected before a give it up, so hiding the one plant in the hut or elsewhere should be easier.

cobalt

fookin housing inspector just turned up unannounced, had to tell them to fook off, lol cant have them snooping around with my cupboard shining u like the fookin sun, lol pics tonight of the survivor

cobalt

yeah they are coming back next monday at 12.30 pm my lights go on at 8 am any suggestions what to do with the plant, a got a hut but i imagine it will be pretty dark in there, would it be ok to put it somewhere dark till they leave?

anyway here is some dodgy shots, neil urs looked really good, this is shit compaired, anyway day 14 of 12/12

hopefully get better quality -pics as the grow goes on, lol
thanks for lookin

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to cobalt again.

G

Well i think Plants will not go to sleep to speak even if its a very week light over them, so maybe you could rig up a small compact fleuro or two above it in the hut? I have always read if the light cycle is interrupted its better to keep the plants in the dark until light comes on next. I haven't had any problems with the plants having a few hours of darkness but i believe its one way to produce hermi's by changing the light cycle in this way.
Got to be careful about the smell too! If i could i would get the plant out of there for the day temporary lighting. I dont have to worry about inspections so i cant really be more help but i am sure there are lots of people that can.
Looking really good to! good luck!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to cobalt again. hehe

G

If you go to the top of the page and click user menu then user cp you will see the reputation points/messages people have sent you. If you want to send someone some just click the little scales symbol below there name next to the little light thats green if they are online. Just away to show people respect for something someone has done really.

cobalt

well it has been a week since my last post, the inspectors came, but a moved my plant to my girlfriends just as the dark cycle was beginning, and moved them back at the same time last night.
i will also be moving home a week on friday, so got to do it all again lol
anyway day 23 of 12/12 pics to follow tonight!

cobalt

5 weeks 12/12.
ave been busy moving house, and setting up the knew room, a got some issues tho, the temps on the first night must have been over 100 for the night time, a forgot to turn down my heater.
the second night they seemed to be fine although the heating was on through the day so again fookin really hot.
a may have the temps under control now, 85 is the coolest a could get it to with the lights on, a think a bigger fan may be in order.

anyway other than that the buds are lookin good, its a new comp an a new house so bear with me with pics a need to reinstall camera software, which is laying in one of the boxes in this house, lol

G

Good to hear the move went ok and that the plants did fine too. Good luck with finding the cam software:)

cobalt

thats ma grow closed down, a forgot to take the key for ma room to work, an the gas man came, my girlfriend said he went up stairs to look for the boiler when she was on the phone.
he never mentioned anything but there is only 2 cupboards upstairs, ma room an the cupboard it vents into. so plant is now crammed in a shit small space with 4x20watt cfls, it was gettin chopped on sunday so hope it will be ok for a few days, at ma bros house.
a will post pics of the buds after harvest. am so pissed off just now. :badday:
and also no seeds out of a bag of 10 have showed tried soil planting and paper tissue method :badday:

cobalt

well a cut it early a was planning tomorrow, but tonight seemed a good idea, so it cut an trimmed, just waiting on the drying time now.
still no sign of anything from the seeds, am well sick at that
any ideas on quick drying a need a joint lol.
a still hope to post pic, but if a cant thanks to all for advice, after all this time this place still is the best.

o last question till next grow where is the best place to buy seeds on the web for uk, a need them soon an a need them to work, a s always help appreciated!!!

G

theres a steam/microwave idea in the harvesting/drying forum. its not amazing but i think it was the best i have tried.
As for seeds seedbay! send payment in by special delivery it gets there next day and the day after they get it you may well have your seeds. thats the quickest but they have never been far off, so i hear :)

cobalt

i just allowed it to dry on the radiator, its pretty good stuff, lol. thanks for all the pointers and help as always its been appreciated. a goal has been reached bud to smoke before a go see the killers on thursday lol
starting all over again on friday a gotta buy seeds lol a think white widow next time dont quite know yet although a smoked that in amsterdam an really enjoyed the buzz :joint: