What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cmon the plants

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
are those the single bladed leave's or the 3 bladed leave's that are yellowing? if its them it's pretty normal. those leaves are just old. and were only there to get the seedling growing from birth. as you can see your plant has plenty of leaves to keep it growing. nice job so far

cobalt

thanks for the reply smoke, a will keep an eye on it, a think it is the leaves ur talking about, a little reassured, thnks

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
plants will do this alot over their life time. the leave's that dont pull as much light as the bigger ones it figures its better off eating them instead. if you ever think you have a problem. just wait a day and look to see if the growth has slowed down. if it has you likely have a problem.

i'll be back to keep an eye on things for ya :wave:

cobalt

31/12/06
today is day 1 of 12/12
also today took 3 clones, 1 from each of the plant, there going under 3x 20w cfl, in a small propogater. hope they work!!!!

more pics will be posted when there is something to show hopefully a week or so.

cobalt

today is day 4 of 12/12, they have put on a good bit of height, maybe 4in in 4 days, what a show trhe ladies are putting on photos tomorrow.

cobalt

heres the pics sorry about the delay, but a think it may be worth it, lol

a photo of where they are growing, a was hoping for 4 plants but only 3 popped up, just as well no more room, lol

the tallest of the plants is 19in from soil to tip

this is day 6 of 12/12
any comments as always appreciated.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking quite good there my friend.....has the yellowing stopped...?

cobalt

yeah they are lookin in better health now, ave had another peek in the room, a swear they seem bigger every time a look, lol

cobalt

since the post on the 6/1/07 the biggest plant has gone to 25in, a growth of 6in, a just checked the height after lights on. the big one is a bit gigger than the rest, is it too late to tie down the top of the biggest one to even out the height?, i dont want to move the light further away from the other 2. advice is as always greatly appreciated, o this is day 8 of 12/12 A think.

G

I don't think it ever to late to tie down branches, well almost. Most plants will stretch for about the first 2 weeks of 12/12. So if its tied down now chances are it will continue to stretch upwards for another week anyway. I think it will be fine.
Good luck with the grow!

cobalt

cheers neil, am gonna tie it down, smallest is 17in, next its 21in, then the big one at 25in, so the light is gettin too close to the big one but 2 far away from the small one. more photos in a few days. o thanks for lookin in :wave:

cobalt

in a bit of a hurry going to see ma brother in hospital.
tied down big one, now roughly 25in high for 2 of them.
the small one is 17in, could this be skunk, a planted 4 seeds 3 cali o an 1 skunk, only 3 showed up tho

cobalt

fook a think a got 2 males, is balls on the intersection defo male, an how long do a have to kill the plants from trhe room
a want to post pics later for confimation before a bin them

cobalt

:badday: 2 down 1 left, this thread needs to be renamed c,mon the plant, although the bright side is i learned a lesson, a fookin know what a male looks like now, lol.
the other is defo a female, :woohoo:
whats the average yield of 1 plant, o fook now a gotta throw away the 3 clones, a never marked the pots, another valuable lesson learned :pointlaug

G

Yeild is alway hard to predict. If you have only one plant left its best to try and spread it out and give the roots as much room as possible.

waydee

Shame about the males man, some real healthy looking plants you got there.

Which one is the female? in that picture it looks to me like the tallest is the skunk, theres strong similarities between the other two but the tallest shows a different sort of shoot growth.

You going to take some clones now? by the time that plant has finished flowering you could have some nice healthy vegged plants to take her place, with only 8-10 weeks until a second harvest :)

edit: doh, they're already flowering... not paying enough attention.

Anyone know if its ok to take a clone during flowering and putting it back into veg?

Last edited: