What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clouds over Canada, The Smokers Lounge!

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Allright,

Yes i start her from seeds, it's second time i run this strain. I pop my last five seeds and i ended up with her, so i'll try to save her! :tiphat:

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
picture.php

Candy Jack !!!

Last edited:
A

Ashin Kusher

She looks great so far MisterD, keep us posted on that girl, nice CandyJacck bud btw!

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Thanks, yeah a little nugg shot! :D

Was bitchin a bit yesterday about candy jack, but i forgot it's sativa. Sativa need longer drying to be really enjoyable!

I think i got a new favorite. :tiphat:

A

Ashin Kusher

I'm starting to get into the sativa dominate hybrids more as of recently, smoking wise not so much on the growing side of things but I have been looking through the banks for a sativa dominate seed line that I would be interested in growing and preserving.

Is there anything you would recommend? I'm looking for something with Heady effects but still will finish around 70 days or so and is manageable.

Cheers!

Tynehead Tom

I'm starting to get into the sativa dominate hybrids more as of recently, smoking wise not so much on the growing side of things but I have been looking through the banks for a sativa dominate seed line that I would be interested in growing and preserving.

Is there anything you would recommend? I'm looking for something with Heady effects but still will finish around 70 days or so and is manageable.

Cheers!

Check out Antenna seeds man.... might be just what yer looking for.

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Np ashin

I repot in a gallon pot my so call "mexican" who actually smell more of and ol' school afghan. What so ever i love her!

picture.php

picture.php

I'll try clone her this evening!

A

Ashin Kusher

Loving the Structure/leaf morphology on that girl MisterD, looking forward to the finish on that one, should be interesting.

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Ayyyyyyy, i'm gonna be grand daddy somewhere this late spring. Long story short, this could be the last cut i release out "ever" :D

A

Ashin Kusher

Great News, Congratulations MisterD,
Lets celebrate with some Rainbow Cookies aka Lemon Drop Cookies
picture.php

Cheers

A

Ashin Kusher

Who's got a Backwoods:biggrin:
picture.php

Lets see some nugs ya' hosers

Happy Thanks giving to our American friends!

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Thanks ashin,

How funny is life sometime, legalization is in the corner. And i got to close all my big tent in basement! (just for love sake)

But i'll try to manage a little last tent, fucking well hide for popping cpl seeds from time to time :D

A

Ashin Kusher

Keepin' it Rollin':biggrin:

picture.php

These are the buds that the "Rainbow Cookies/LDC" GSC S1(#10 I think??) pheno pictured above produced. She didn't have much of the Cooking smell and taste that I think Cookies is known for(Beta-caryophyllene, Myrcene terps) .This pheno was all lemon candy(Limonene), menthol with some creaminess to it, it also had a very distinct smell after being burned and would hang in the air, much like a nice Kush smoke.
From the look of the structure of the flowers I would guess this would be a OG dom/leaning pheno. This is the original seed plant and she stretched to finish over 6 foot in height.

picture.php

Be nice to see what other fellow Grower in Canada are growing in their gardens:moon:
Also be nice to hear more about what environmental specs peeps are using to pull those sweet characteristics and nuances out of various strains, Nutrient regimens and the alike...

anyways, Hope everybody's having a great weekend and are as stoned as they wana be

Cheers!

Tynehead Tom

I'm diggin this thread man :pimp3:

would love to contribute with some new pics but I'm on shut down mode and packing up for a move in 2 weeks. But I'll have the ice hut grow back up and running as soon as the power comes on and a full tent of girls to show off..... some Old Grandpa Scratch (karma genetics) , some Darlins' Net (seedpac) , some OJSDKB f2 #2 and Lucky charms xOJSDKB (baked_beanz)..... hmmmm what else..... some Scoutbreath (chunkypigs).....
gonna be busy in a few weeks ;)

My Christmas Day seed pop is shaping up like this so far:
Antenna Seeds Bluesatellite 3
Karma Genetics 95 Strawberry x Mandarina (fem)
karma Genetics Karmarado OG x Sour D (fem)
Baked_Beanz (Aficionado Mendocino) Long Valley Royal Kush (f10)
undecided-

:smokey:

A

Ashin Kusher

Thanx :tiphat:
I really appreciate your contribution thus far Tom:respect:

your garden always looks tits buddy. Sorry to hear you are shut down atm, moving sux, best of luck with all that hope yo get settled in well and look forward to seeing more from your garden.
You seem to always have a nice variety of genetics to work with. I bet that Karma OG x Sour D will be pretty nice indeed, cant beat a good SourDxOG or visa versa cross, I love the terp profile that type of cross tend to produce.

Anyone in particular of that list that yo are looking forward to growing out?

Dutch Aln

Excellent Pics Ashin,great work.
Also have a Lightnin`cut here in Ireland,of all places.
Been ages since i heard of anyone else still growing her.:)
Buds look similar-description of effect also spot on also,but she gets me
busy and doing all sorts of stuff also.Love this girl.
Do you have any in veg,you can get a pic of.?
Lovely selection you got over there
All the best,
Aln