What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clouds over Canada, The Smokers Lounge!

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
Tried 3 GSC S1 selections, all very interesting, but not super potent. Not bad but not really great either.

A

Ashin Kusher

Hey HMK,
Nice to see you pop in to the thread, welocome to the Lounge !

I've heard the same form a couple people on the sites, but this one. Particular PT pheno is some of the tasty and strongest stuff I've smoked in a while. I'm not saying I smoke a pound in a single bound or anything but I am a heavy smoker of both flowers and extracts and as you can see from the pictures the PT is a forstitute. I tossed a few moms I had to the curb after I found the Turtle because she is so head and shoulders above the others quality wise , that there was just no point keeper those other mother, do to the turtle being so much stronger and tastier!

Who's GSC S1s did you grow out , if you don't mind me asking?

And on another note, non of the GirlScoutCookies or "GirlGuideCookies" as some Clubs are calling it, look, taste, smell nothing like this cut or like most of the cuts or nugs that I have seen here on the Mag in the many Cookies threads. I think the clubs are just pulling the same old game of renaming something as GSC to cash in on the hype train.

Last edited:

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
Divine genetics. Judging from the resin and bud structure there could be some winners in there for sure. I am jealous of your keeper pheno!

Does the Lorans lightnin' smell skunky at all? Really reminds me of roadkill skunk to look at it. Makes one believe that chemdog91 is a roadkill derivative of some sort; i read it was skunky at first.

Tynehead Tom

here's some of what I've had going on up here at 52N indoors n out.

OJSDKB f2 -greenhouse
picture.php

Antenna's Purplelazerlite - greenhouse---pure sativa at 52N shown about 10 days prior to harvest(seed plant female #7)
picture.php

Antenna's Purplelazerlite indoors (same seed batch but seed plant #4)
picture.php

Shiskaberry - greenhouse
picture.php

same shiskaberry indoors
picture.php

A

Ashin Kusher

@HMK
Thanx bro, appreciate it, she's a keeper for sure, this December will be her 1 year anniversary in the garden:woohoo:

The 3 Lightning females I grew out were all different.
I did have one that had a slight skunky/chemmy smell, one was kinda grape'ish smelling, the last pheno, the one I posted the pictures of at the start of this thread reminded me of some old school NL, with a sweet piney/juniper berry and honey taste.

Ive have a few HAOGxChemdog-D(bx3) going at the moment in veg and 2 of the phenos are dead on RKS smelling phenos, especially the male, bush against him in the veg room and all you can smell is heavy Skunk
I'll post some pics of him in this thread the next time I'm taking pics.
I'm going to be dusting some of the PurpleTurle(GSC-S1)girls that I have in flower this round with some of his pollen. He's got great structure and node spacing so I'm hoping that he'll pass that on to viney PT and beef her up a bit.

@Tom
Thanx for taking the time to post up some pics bro, your ladies look great and that Purple Lazerlite is damn sweet and loving that fade on the OJSDKB, very proper bro!

A

Ashin Kusher

Daylight in the Swamp! Rise and Grind:biggrin:

Here's that HAOGxChemdog-D (Bx3-f2) Male I mentioned
picture.php

Heavy RKS nose on this guy, one of the stinkiest plants I have in the veg area right now

picture.php

Cheers!

A

Ashin Kusher

Keeping it Rolling
Here's a few more snaps of my PurpleTurtle cut
picture.php

picture.php

Cheers!

A

Ashin Kusher

I'm going to be crossing her with a few things real soon here HMK, I have the "FireOG x Chemdog-D(Bx3)" male all ready to go with the PT cuts already in flower. I'm also going through some really nice DJ shorts Blueberry F-4 seeds atm looking for a nice Blueberry Stud, got'cha covered bro, no worries:biggrin:

Im going to be hitting this HeadBand/SourKush cut with the same males for some HBx(FOG/CDD(bx3) and some HBxBlueberry.
Im sure the progeny from both crosses will be excellent

picture.php

Headband Nugs
picture.php

Have a Great Weekend Guys and a Special Thank You
to all the Veterans out there today!

Tynehead Tom

nice!!

good on you for recognizing our Veterans. To all those who have put their lives down range, thank you. You are Canada's identity and what paved the way for the respect Canadians are treated with around the globe.

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
My little mexican girl!

picture.php

picture.php

She still little AF ... and some of my "older" friend already want a piece of her, simply because she's a little mexican girl :D

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Haha :D

Tom, do you think this plant have more of a old school HP look?

Someone here make me realize that.

Tynehead Tom

ya man , whenever plants throw those twisty tight stacked dark coloured super wide stubby leaves..... I get a lil excited inside :D

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Hey she look pretty similar to the one i make a report about, she was really keeper type! IMHO.

A

Ashin Kusher

Definitely looks Indica @MisterD,

Did you start her from seed and are you testing more then just that one plant? I apologize if you have already stated such.

Cheers!