What's new

Closet Hacking new wave growers

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Great update brother Maj, looking great!!

Never get tired of the shower shots

You gonna love the mongrul taste

hazy

Veteran
Your tearing it up so much with what you got, i don't know if you got enough room for how big your buds are going to get with that 1k.

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
greetings and salutations every one :joint: thx for the nice words all things are changing nicely around here. i cut the green crack other day on day 41 it turned out nice jr likes it lol. i had my friend bring over his cam tonight so i took some pics they turned out nice day 43 of 12/12

quick peek in before lights on on the right is a mongrul in 1 gal bag by brotha core left in 2 liter bottle is a chem4

sugar shack

closer sugar shack tops

a top from 1/2 pollen chuck by brotha core

random inside shot

few decapation tops

closer of 1 decap top

chem4 in 2 liter bottel top

ok most of whats in this pic except upper left is the white cut i kept it didnt look anything like Sirsmokealot's cut i gave him marked same the white gifted by same ppl.

closer of a top it's starting to swell with it's all cylx foxtail's

same plant 2 other sites

some random mongrul

very top of the sugar shack

tad closer

tip of a pollen chuck top

this pic i find demonstrates just how frosty the decapation really gets the color is the reflection of the cams flash on the trics

thought i would mess around last night seing i'll be hanging them soon anyways heres the sugar shack

the balls where hung and some fan leaves as where the lights lol

1/2 pollen chuck by brotha core this plant pheno is diff then the 2nd

the 2nd i had to supercrop a top over twice on it lol

above shower for the pervs

pollen chuck top that had lighter in and zoomed in on

much diff pheno then this 1
supercroped top

phew busy as busy can be have turkey day comen soon, have friends from out of state around the 1st. my cherokee medicene man brother and his 2 shawman brothers from peru they do partake so i'll be sending some beans home with them quite stoked about that.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:jawdrop:
maj.. the updates are magnifico bruh...i love the look of that shack and that decap especialy...and the mongrul always looks so bad ass by time shes done...cant wait to see how well you do her up.
peace-T-

I

idoreallytry

wow brother u know how to get a person's attention u come in with a monster update,,,nice pics bro lovely ladies...peace

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hello BD thx brotha i'm likeing the new 1k :joint:

hey brotha T thankyou for the kind words

hey brotha IDo lol i try for sure thats only 9 plants in 1 gal bags soil and 1 in 2 - liter bottle. of course everythings staked up chits gettn heavy lol

this run is turning out nicely next run consists of 2 decap, 2 gunk, 5 chem4, 3 sugar shack, 1 green crack, 1 the white 14 plants total.
all in 1 gal bags soil i may change my ferts also go to general hydroponics flora 3 part series. i know i can get more from the plants then what the PBP line is given it's respectable dont get me wrong. the smoke is allways great after a nice flush with PBP line i've used the GH 3 part flora before in coco and liked it. so in soil i should love it

if life stays on it's current course my son will be gettn married early feb and i'll be a grandpa by july 4th lol. now i'm feeling old, not :joint: lmao
Dam me a grandpa 'holy crack monkey batman'

hope every1 has a safe and sane turkeyday

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey congrats on the life changes man

Married and a grandpa, holy smokes

I got about 6 years before I can become a grandpa I figure...if my son is anything like me

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
happy holidays to my icmag family i still havent got my own internet connection yet but next wk i guess. been busy as allways last few wks been lookn for another ride 1 to hold the whole family. found 1 yesterday 96 jeep cherokee sport 111k miliage i'm the 3rd registered owner after tomarrow morn. quite clean inside runs very nice get some tires 1 new rim and i'm rock hounding again lol. got her for 2,800 $

well been 10 days since i choped last run was 12 oz from 9 plants in 1 gal bags 1 plant in 2 liter all soil. there was shack decap chem4 green crack mongrul pollen chuck all in there lol. current run is 10 days in flowers stacking now looking very nice 12 plants this run. for my current setup 12 is max number i can run

thees pics from 12 days ago day 48 of the last run
random inside peek

sugar shack tops

pollen chuck top

another random angle look

chem4 in 2 liter bottle main top

another random shot

:tree::tree: welp thats the last run heres the current thats 10 days into 12/12 and showen small buds now

last pic plants are
top row 4 chem4
mid row right to left 3 shack 1 green crack
bottom row right to left 2 gunk 2 decap.

:smokeit: this run is gonna be sweet gets harvested 1 wk before my B-Day :window:caint wait. :elf: well my knee is really bothering me badly today it swelle for no reason and it's been painful all fricken day. i'll tryn get back on tonight and troll the forums but for now i have to get off my knee. hope ya'll enjoy the few pics. :xmastree:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
happy holidays everyone hope all is good :smokeit:

hey brotha Sick glad to cya join srry i havent been very active lately been busy busy. but glad you joined this place is very wonderful i've knowen about icmag since 04 but didnt join till 06. here you'll find the answer to most any question you could possibly have on cannibis. theres alot of wonderful helpful members and the staff is A#1, each subsection of the fourms are just loaded with info. when ya get 50 posts PM me i'll discuss some beans with ya there

hey brotha IDo mang them kaua'i kush f3's i gifted ya turned out very frosty but then again the KK is a resin factory. hope you like her bro

allrighty then let me upload some pics for a last update for the yr on this thread la la la la la la la back lol.

i'll start it off with a gift from duder who move out from next door thx mang i'll give it a wonderful home.
say hello to my little friend Mr Henery Limpit

things between 8 n half and 9inch long from the early to mid 90's i had 5 fish tanks going @1 time largest was 150 gal all fresh water. but all colorful african and so.american chiclids

in current veg for next run all in 1 gal bags soil

4 memoryloss plant B strawberry desiel pheno thx for running her for me this yr Sir so i could run other things. now i have her back and with Ja and the creators blessings i'll have her for long time.

green crack on left ML strawd pheno on right

better part of 5 Chem4

above view top row right to left 4 strawd ML's 1 green crack2nd row 5 Chem4 off set on left front is 1 Decapation

left corner is the 1 decapation others in pic are chem4 they look simular but it stops there. Decapation the coffe smelling Pre98 Bubba kush pheno i was blessed with. Chem4 the wonderful pine tree i was gifted as a clone yep yep looks is where it stops lol.

some Bonsai mums right to left sugar shack decapation chem4
the shack mum i gifted to a good bro tonight. it's being replaced by the chem4 the last 3 shack are in flower now been 3 long yrs with her. i made 3 crosses with her so time to move on i have so much to sprout. decap mum was root trimmed and growth pruned way back yesterday

nursery and clone bubbler
:smokeit:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
ok thats veg now flower :smokeit:

heres 4 chem4 @ 33 days 12/12

1 green crack

last 3 sugar shack

2 decap

2 gunk both wilted early in flower because i wasnt home to water at proper time. so all larger fans died off as a result over the last few wks, plants still packn bud weight n size. just not as much if the leaves wouldnt had died lol, oh well :eggnog: i knew better

above shower shot :window:

mixture of some light bleaching plants approx 14 inch from 1 k horti bulb and temps lights off 64 degrees 80-82 degree lights on.

well 2009 was a wild n crazy yr grew some dank got gifted a large fish so now i'm headed back into fresh water fish tanks, and growing. chit who knows may even try some aqua ponics throw a few rooted clones in small 10-20 gal tank for feeder gold fish n booya. grown in the fish tank i done a creeping charly vine plant in a feeder gold fish tank before worked great

bought a 1996 jeep cherokee 4x4 seems to run great but i put 2 tires in back tad large and when ppl ride it'll rub on bumps. i'll fix that in few weeks put the right size tires on it then off to 4 wheel drive to some mines or whatnots lol petroglyphs fossiles earlyman sites. i can get to it all when proper tires are on the thing i'm mad, but not because the tires will fit on my 1964 ford 4x4 which could use 2 better tires just a huge charley brown yell

{arghhhhhhhhhhh} sigh lol tires :pie:

hope every1 has a safe and sane new yr eve pls if you drink dont drive

use designated non drinking drivers

Sick

Yup this place seems very helpfull. I have a small grow going (My second) and alot of the posts here have allready been very usefull. Hopefully I can get clones this time so I can learn how to do them right (All my clones have died on me) That way when I order me some Northern Light's seeds I can keep some bad ass plants growing and prehaps do some breeding with the mom that I have now.:smokeit:

My mom plant is on her second grow. My clones died so she got flowerd by her self. But so far so good on her second grow. Shes veg'en right now so I am hoping to learn some of the tricks of the trade so her second harvest is 100 times better then her first.

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Right on Maj. looking good as always! Hope you had a nice holiday and I hope you have a happy new year too... be safe!

I

idoreallytry

hey bro anytime thx for shooting them to me i will enjoy it i am sure,,,,everything looks wonderful i will be getting a few of those strain myself soon can't wait,,,the green crack is something i really want to ttry,,,,peace

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
:santa1: :xmastree:

hey brotha Sick feels good to grow your own eh :) soon you'll never buy it again hopefully. cloning theres so many ways and i've tried most what give me 99-100% sucess is a DYI clone bubbler i made. Thundurkle asked me in a PM how i made mine then he submitted it to ICMags DYI link o rama the tag is in my sig.

heres the tutorial on a DYI clone bubbler http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=96601

puff puff passn bowl of green crack and finger hash my son left me he helped Sir trim last night :)

hey brotha Big D yes my holidays so far have been nice hope yours is likewise

hey brotha IDo :eggnog: n/p on them beans i was gifted by some of the worlds best closet hackers and i do pay it forward. the green crack is a nice plant can be taken as early as 30 days flower but 45-50 days is best. it dosent seem to stretch much but the lower branchs grow out 90 degree angle from plant only tips seem to grow upwards. means the plant can and dose exceed the container width. all in all its a nice high dosent last forever taste is very nice she feeds nicely i havent burned her yet with how i feed

Latest posts

Latest posts