What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Closest Seed Line to "Princess" or Original C-99?

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
The REVski is a cool dude got some of his
Boggle Dragon F-1
Black Forrest F-1 I believe
Dark Dragon F-2

Definitely stoked for when time comes and they meet living soil :D

Americangrower

Veteran
I don't remember a grapefruit flavor/scent to it back then, so I'm not going to chase it. Nice, non-traditional cannabis scent in flower, tiny bit of a creeper, not super racy but very up-beat for sure.

Looks like I have several angles to pursue this. Thank you everyone. :)

I grew Grims breeding mom she was sweet pineapple/tropical. I grew original C99 in the early 2000s I got 3 phenos Pineapple, Grapefruit and Pepper(Jack pheno).

I liked the Grapefruit the best but I like sedating highs.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
If you can source some Fairlight C99 f5 or Joey weed.
Interesting you mentioned Joey Weed, I was just gifted 6 Apollo-11 seeds, F3 from Joey Weed F2's.

I grew Grims breeding mom she was sweet pineapple/tropical. I grew original C99 in the early 2000s I got 3 phenos Pineapple, Grapefruit and Pepper(Jack pheno).

Ahhh... Ok, so I definitely do not want Grapefruit. Thank you for connecting the two. I prefer upbeat and focused. :)

LostTribe

Premium user

Which breeding mom did you grow?

Happy Times

The REVski is a cool dude got some of his
Boggle Dragon F-1
Black Forrest F-1 I believe
Dark Dragon F-2

Definitely stoked for when time comes and they meet living soil :D

A little off topic but I really liked the KOS Iron Cindy. If you want close to original Cindy it’s not what you will want, the one I had was much more catpissy, but some nice strong electric sh*% eating grin up herb

Lrus007

Veteran
the c99 i had for years was grapefruit smell. passed to a few friends.
the a11 i still have is pineapple smell.
the princess 75 i will know in about 3 months.
Lrus007

LostTribe

Premium user
Interesting you mentioned Joey Weed, I was just gifted 6 Apollo-11 seeds, F3 from Joey Weed F2's.

Ahhh... Ok, so I definitely do not want Grapefruit. Thank you for connecting the two. I prefer upbeat and focused. :)

Those ought to be sweet and JW has not re released any A11.

LostTribe

Premium user
the c99 i had for years was grapefruit smell. passed to a few friends.
the a11 i still have is pineapple smell.
the princess 75 i will know in about 3 months.
Lrus007

Original BG or down the line breedings?

Princess x P.75? That would be C88. Where did you acquire these?

LT

Americangrower

Veteran
Only issue I have with this statement is Grimm's "Breeding Mom" was Princess. Currently probably something else.

Old but I didn't see this.
Princess was grimm's starting point, breeding Mom I was talking C99. The pineapple mom is what he used to produce more C99 seeds after the bx

Anyhow on a Princess note I was gifted a pack of Helena bred by Duke D it's Princess x (Skelly hp x SSSC skunk1). Going to drop some as soon as I can. Could be a bit since I have like 70+ lil ones vegging right now.
picture.php

LostTribe

Premium user
Old but I didn't see this.
Princess was grimm's starting point, breeding Mom I was talking C99. The pineapple mom is what he used to produce more C99 seeds after the bx

Anyhow on a Princess note I was gifted a pack of Helena bred by Duke D it's Princess x (Skelly hp x SSSC skunk1). Going to drop some as soon as I can. Could be a bit since I have like 70+ lil ones vegging right now.
View Image

Again, most likely not Princess.

Duke had a version of Cindy going before he hooked up with Soul and it is my belief that is the mom they used.

For updates on my continuing search see the thread in my sig. Updating pics of my new C99 #4 keeper hopefully tomorrow. Trying to get some sunlight on these nugs they are really glistening.

Also, Not from Brothers Grimm current stock.

Best,
LT