What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Closest Seed Line to "Princess" or Original C-99?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
The pack from mosca I ran was all very weak. Some ok flavors. Nice looking plants. I would imagine if someone ran enough of them something tasty and potent might pop up. One pheno did smell like cinnamon for a few days about half way through flowering. That has had me wanting a cinnamon strain ever since.

'Boogieman'

This is good seeds and cheap.
Absolute a must grow before talk.

Anyway you like the PINE version of these.
They are not stabile

You need pop out 4 seeds at least, then find that one pheno
Some lucky guys got 2 good of 4.
Normally is you find 1 good out of 4

Anyway this is not the super true C99
this is better .

If you like racy original stuff, avoid Female Seeds.
Anyway THESE ARE GOOD. Try them.

Racy original Sativas is not so wanted todays.
Most of people feel bad.
Modern times is harder face and live in.
This dont get better with racy Sativas .

Lots of people needs relaxing today in these stressfully days

SORRY OFFTOPIC

truth is good say anyway

I run female seeds c99 outdoors with good results, and in my opinion most phenos are good. Also I like racy sativas, and some phenos of c99 really hit the spot. I'm sure it's not original but I have been very happy with fs c99 and I'm not sure what your getting at. The only complaint I have is I really have to stake them outdoors or they break.

Americangrower

Veteran
Well if looking for a female C99

I would start with Duke Diamond
Over at SHN in the Duke Diamond's Vault there is C99 s1 I was told its the original C99 mom.

LostTribe

Premium user
I think I posted this before for you to see LostTribe - but you need to track down Tri Cloud Genetics. I know for a fact he's worked with original A11 and C99 (grapefruit pheno) from F1 Grim stock. If I was looking for the broader Grimm collection, it'd be from him. If I was looking for C99, it'd be from NuggetShiner Bean Foundry, like you had tried.

It amazes me how something are not lost in time and space. Some very smart growers out there with amazing collections.

dank.Frank

Hi Frank! Happy Holidays!

I know I know, but I think I would rather have you give me a swift kick in the crotch than grab anything else in the Grapefruit range. Have plenty of that you know! :moon:

My never-ending story/search for that Sweet Sweet C99 Cheeba continues! More to come once I get some ordered I will surely update you all on my recent findings! :woohoo:

Until Then Happy Holidaze!
LT

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I don't remember a grapefruit flavor/scent to it back then, so I'm not going to chase it. Nice, non-traditional cannabis scent in flower, tiny bit of a creeper, not super racy but very up-beat for sure.

Looks like I have several angles to pursue this. Thank you everyone. :)

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I don't remember a grapefruit flavor/scent to it back then, so I'm not going to chase it. Nice, non-traditional cannabis scent in flower, tiny bit of a creeper, not super racy but very up-beat for sure.

Looks like I have several angles to pursue this. Thank you everyone. :)

Ask Mr Bean (Female Seeds) he uses quality selection when he does make seeds the Black Widow X-line I ran back in 2013-14ish was amazing so I can imagine anything he does is reliably quality best of luck Douglas Curtis
:tiphat:

Earache my eye

About 15 years ago I did a run of reservoir seeds killer Apollo. From memory I think it was a Apollo 11 X killer queen, (airborne G-13 X Grimms C99). My pheno was the Apollo pheno and had the pineapple scent, heavy frosting and the sweet fruity taste. Very racy but also hits you right between the eyes. Potent stuff with great bag appeal. Also grew the sour queen. Never had potent, stinky diesel like that again. Back in the day Rez pumped out some fantastic potent shit.

Earache my eye

About 15 years ago I did a run of reservoir seeds killer Apollo. From memory I think it was a Apollo 11 X killer queen, (airborne G-13 X Grimms C99). My pheno was the Apollo pheno and had the pineapple scent, heavy frosting and the sweet fruity taste. Very racy but also hits you right between the eyes. Potent stuff with great bag appeal. Also grew the sour queen. Never had potent, stinky diesel like that again. Back in the day Rez pumped out some fantastic potent shit.

The Sour Queen was (BCGA Killer Queen, (airborne G-13 X C99) X Rez’s double Sour Diesel. The Diesel cut that he used back then was by far some of the best tasting and most potent stuff I’ve ever had.

U

useless.gardens

i thought subcool was working some of those angles with mr soul?

nevertheless, over the summer (2018) i picked up 2 packs of kingdom organic seeds (KOS) c99 f4.

peak is using genetics curated by frost brothers (dizzle frost from troll it up). he put out packs of c99 to the masses years ago. im certain another company, blim burn, also used those same beans from dizzle to get their c99.

dizzle gave me 100s of those seeds broken down by phenos... pineapple, sweet, spicy... but after i got raided noticed in the discovery no mention of any seeds. my stash contained a sick amount of seed collected for years & years and wound up with a pound of flower in the personal stash of one of the cops.

plus ive run bodhi's apollo11 (also f4) with some fine results. not stoney enough for me but very enjoyable smoke for sure. flavor was like a tangy grape koolaide. flowers were totally sexy no doubt. & 7 weeks, 8 if you like more amber, to the dry rack.

a11 from b-man

LostTribe

Premium user
i thought subcool was working some of those angles with mr soul?

nevertheless, over the summer (2018) i picked up 2 packs of kingdom organic seeds (KOS) c99 f4.

peak is using genetics curated by frost brothers (dizzle frost from troll it up). he put out packs of c99 to the masses years ago. im certain another company, blim burn, also used those same beans from dizzle to get their c99.

dizzle gave me 100s of those seeds broken down by phenos... pineapple, sweet, spicy... but after i got raided noticed in the discovery no mention of any seeds. my stash contained a sick amount of seed collected for years & years and wound up with a pound of flower in the personal stash of one of the cops.

plus ive run bodhi's apollo11 (also f4) with some fine results. not stoney enough for me but very enjoyable smoke for sure. flavor was like a tangy grape koolaide. flowers were totally sexy no doubt. & 7 weeks, 8 if you like more amber, to the dry rack.

a11 from b-man
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=70050&pictureid=1676291&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Where did you find the KOS? The rev is also supposed to have decent c99 but never got to try it.

Nice A11! Soul told me he had gotten somethings from Bohdi hoping its the A11 which B also stopped selling out of respect of soul returning or so he told me. Hoping that turns out to be true as I recently grabbed 2 x A11xx from BG to see if its closer to the originals that the new c99.

Hoping the Baudelaire works out.

LT

U

useless.gardens

Nice A11! Soul told me he had gotten somethings from Bohdi hoping its the A11 which B also stopped selling out of respect of soul returning or so he told me. Hoping that turns out to be true as I recently grabbed 2 x A11xx from BG to see if its closer to the originals that the new c99.

Hoping the Baudelaire works out.

LT

b-mans a11 seeds are quality. i had a11 flowers from a grower in cali with whom i traded cuts. his nugz were similar to mine in shape & texture & taste & the reason i scored the beans myself.

plus having a true 7 weeker in the stable is a good thing. always!

if you got those bodhi seeds, you got exactly what you need to find a nice pheno of a11. imo, lots of the plants had a high degree of homogeneity.

i dont like snow lotus cross from bodhi but everything else he does is fire.

U

useless.gardens

Where did you find the KOS? The rev is also supposed to have decent c99 but never got to try it.

james bean company. just checked, its sold out. i think i got the last 2 packs. the description from the rev is spot on though.

Bud_Man10

Veteran
LT

Hey LT

I grew out The rev's c99 3-4 years ago, liked it a lot! Might be something in there that you're searching for...this one was pineapple to the extreme!

I see he has f4s for $50 available on his website...

Peace
BM

Attachments

• DSC_0316.jpg
    DSC_0316.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC_0305.jpg
    DSC_0305.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC_0306.jpg
    DSC_0306.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC_0307.jpg
    DSC_0307.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC_0311.jpg
    DSC_0311.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC_0323.jpg
    DSC_0323.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
X

xavier7995

Maybe you could look through some jack herer? Wasnt c99 just based around the idea of getting a particularly special cut of jack they found into seed form? Good luck in the search! I am still on a casual hunt for a nice one.