What's new

Clones in San Francisco, Oakland and surrounding areas (no spam, please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Juan

these are some finished nugs of the white widow clone I got from BS, after a 1 month cure:

She seemed to pump out the triches.

Man, that is some FINE looking bud. I can see why there would be an increased demand for the cut. Too bad they hastily released a dud pheno into the mix in an attempt to meet that demand.

:dunno:

Don Juan

I wouldn't buy any clones from any club, because there is NO exclusivity. If you can get it, so can ANYONE, and they probably already have.

There's a guy in Oakland who is a breeeder and sells clones on Craigslist, very exclusive cuts and every cut I've gotten from him is amazing. Lots of diesel crosses and Cham Dawgs, kushes, purples, and none of it available at any club.

There's a lot of bogus shit on CL, too, though. So be careful.

Don Juan

Well I've finally given myself over to growing purple. Hit up Harborside for their Purple Kush, Candy Purple, Soma's Lavender,Grape Punch, Super Grape Ape and Purps clones. Blue Sky for their SR-71 Purple Kush and Sour Grapes. Then BPG for Grandaddy Purple and Purple Diesel. Pretty amazing for just a couple of days running around. Only picked up a couple of each but will hold back babies of each until I find what I like.

:) That's cool how it all worked out.

I'll bet your garden is going to be pretty as a prayerbook here real soon. I'd love to see a pic! :)

I just want to let a few people know the truth about the GRAPE PUNCH from harborside,

Well the folks who are vending the cut actually popped a few packs of BOG grape punch and WITHOUT flowering them out mothered and started vending the clones to the clubs

so if you got grape punch from HS you could get a good clone but you could get untested hermie crap

jus to let everyone know the truth bout the shady shit people do and try to pass off as a good strain, which it is but without proper selections your CHEATING people, sick people

Don Juan

I just want to let a few people know the truth about the GRAPE PUNCH from harborside,

Well the folks who are vending the cut actually popped a few packs of BOG grape punch and WITHOUT flowering them out mothered and started vending the clones to the clubs

so if you got grape punch from HS you could get a good clone but you could get untested hermie crap

jus to let everyone know the truth bout the shady shit people do and try to pass off as a good strain, which it is but without proper selections your CHEATING people, sick people

Yeah, I'm sure it's a common problem. People will grow a seed just to pistil, then quickly mother and cut, cut, cut...

It explains a lot.

T

Teeg420

Went to the GDP collective in Richmond and grabbed Kens GDP, had plenty of healthy cuts also grabbed og kush and bubba kush. Anyone grown them out from this place? Also grabbed a couple of the santa cruz kush from a buddy that got them from harborside.

darthvapor

Went to the GDP collective in Richmond and grabbed Kens GDP, had plenty of healthy cuts also grabbed og kush and bubba kush. Anyone grown them out from yet from this place? Also grabbed a couple of the santa cruz kush from a buddy that got them from harborside.

Ive had a few friends grow those out and know somebody who works there. Heres what Ive been told. they have the best gdp and bubba kush cuts in the bay. I havent heard anything on the og kush. usually its hard to find a good cut of these 3 because of all the shady people trying to cash in on the names with shitty genetics. my card expired but soon as I get a new one I want some of these cuts for myself....only way to know for sure is to flower them and smoke em.

T

Teeg420

Sweet Ill check back in 3 months guys to let you know if its worth it.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wouldn't buy any clones from any club, because there is NO exclusivity. If you can get it, so can ANYONE, and they probably already have.

There's a guy in Oakland who is a breeeder and sells clones on Craigslist, very exclusive cuts and every cut I've gotten from him is amazing. Lots of diesel crosses and Cham Dawgs, kushes, purples, and none of it available at any club.

How can it be exclusive if he sells it on craigslist? Everyone has access just like the clubs and in fact a few of the clubs produce their own genetics like Ken's Grandad... once its out its no longer exclusive no matter who is doing the selling.

I get kind of leery having to meet up with people I don't know...can anyone else verify that the guy from craigslist is legit? Anyone know his username or something? I need Chem Dawg D badly!!! :prettyplease:

reckon

Blue Dream is easy to find at Harborside,BPG or Blue Sky. Mango I haven't seen.

yeah mango is a tuffy,...I LOVE it, but I usually can only find dried flowers.

might have to seed bank order it

THANK YOU ridgedogs for the harborside blue dream tip, my buddy will be stoked, it's his favorite strain.

peace and :smokeit:

the Rock

ive bought aa few times off craigslist from the guy in oakland= growing his GDP now and it is the real deal=a real lungbuster of frosty nugget
also a guy in santa cruz selling on CL has some amazing genetics

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i saw mango over @ BS a couple weeks ago, but it was probably a one-off kinda thing and i had to get there @ 7am.
good luck!

ridgedogs

mango

mango

I ran k.c. Brains Mango started from seed for a long time. It was a huge producer of great smelling frosty hard nugs. Kind of that bland sweet taste though. I got tired of it and let it go but I kind of wish I still had it. People liked it alot. Could throw some nanners though.

jim dankness

anyone checked out the new berkeley club on shattuck/essex? i think it's in the old "octopus' garden" storefront. i've heard good things, and i know they carry clones. would be curious to know what they're stocking at the moment.

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
is it new, or is it just a new location?
the long haul, down the block and across the street, used to be a teeny tiny little club with excellent quality...... i haven't been in days. or was it eons?

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
I get kind of leery having to meet up with people I don't know...can anyone else verify that the guy from craigslist is legit? Anyone know his username or something? I need Chem Dawg D badly!!! :prettyplease:

d0nt ever trust Crags list for nothing. and you dont need anything. there are great strains out there. 1000's if not millions. and if you really want that strain you will eventually come across it. I believe that there are some breeders on here who actually have it. but its just a name brother

matagalpiano

I know CMC in San Francisco has some beautiful clones but i havent been their in a while you should check it out. I dont work their or anything but ive been their 1 time and they treated me with some real deal professional service.

matagalpiano

I have a ? though about buying off C'list. Even with your card is it still legal to buy clones off people who arent your caregiver? Its been something ive been wondering about for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts