What's new

cliff notes on San Diego?

Mia

LOL
No anger here. Maybe a bit of an argumentative streak but.....:biglaugh:
Like GreenSub said, just getting to know Blue Dot that's all.;)
Although I didn't take kindly to him patronizing me. Making ad hominem and snide underhanded remarks towards others is not good etiquette in my book although I guess I'm guilty of it too. You give what you get sometimes.:smoker:
At any rate no worries, at the end of the day, we're all mostly on the same page regarding all this stuff, or we probably wouldn't be here.
Keep toking!!:woohoo:

nephilthim

LOL
No anger here. Maybe a bit of an argumentative streak but.....:biglaugh:
Like GreenSub said, just getting to know Blue Dot that's all.;)
Although I didn't take kindly to him patronizing me. Making ad hominem and snide underhanded remarks towards others is not good etiquette in my book although I guess I'm guilty of it too. You give what you get sometimes.:smoker:
At any rate no worries, at the end of the day, we're all mostly on the same page regarding all this stuff, or we probably wouldn't be here.
Keep toking!!:woohoo:

don't bother blue dot aka buffalo bob is our resident provocateur of unsubstantiated hot air personally his viewpoints on non-profits make me wish he would become the personal assitant of one of the members of the trinity broadcast network also a non-profit.specifically the old gray haired closeted homosexual whom makes over a million a year,whom paid his former personal assistant hush money,whom outed him when he didnt pay more.
it wouldn't be so gross but juxtaposing buffalos bobs viewpoints on nonprofits you know which trinity broadcast network members house I hope he visits this halloween to bob for apples and if he is a good christian he wont celebrate haloween and blue dot/buffalo bob can bob for something else.
:moon: crack you a smile buffalo bob now tuck your sack in and run along.

Raphael

Jesus, mia chill out and smoke a j!! Why are you so angry??
MIA, you should sign this document and let me grow your medicine. I'll deliver it to you weekly. The strain is Blue Dream it's good for aggression issues haha ask my girlfriend.

Just kidding haha good vibes

Cheers :dance:

J

JackTheGrower

Thanks for the info..

ICMag is to be praised as well..

Misfits and irregulars maybe but we do improve our overall well being.

Buffalo Bob? That's funny..

sx646522

The city also places limits on how much caregivers can produce:

http://www.safeaccessnow.net/countyguidelines.htm

City of San Diego

Still in development: Current version 9/17/03: Adult marijuana patients with the approval of a San Diego County doctor may keep up to 1 pound of marijuana and grow up to 24 plants. Under the measure, caregivers can keep up to 2 pounds of marijuana and grow up to 48 plants for as many as four patients.The ordinance must come back for a final vote, as a procedural matter, to be enacted.

----------------

This is twice the plant limit as for the county/default state guidelines themselves. Though if you're acting as a caregiver, they limit you to four patients within the city limits.

In practice, the ones who do this for profit by providing a % to the patient and selling the excess to dispensaries move product as quickly as possible once it's cut, so as to keep the max # of plants growing in a perpetual cycle and stay within legal guidelines for both growing and harvested product.

By holding cards for just 3-4 patients, this becomes a 250k/year+ business for some folks, strictly from indoor growing.

Not condoning this, but that's what some people are doing. Personally I think this practice by certain individuals complicates the issue and weakens the argument for MMJ growing from the pro-pot groups.
---------------
I also notice Ed Rosenthal on his Thanksgiving post blog trashed the idea of taxing MMJ sales themselves, noting the same practice doesn't apply to prescription drugs. In other words, if it's medicine, it shouldn't be taxed at all.

If you want to tax it and generate revenue for the state, go ahead and make it legal. Just don't penalize patients for using it as a medicine.

---------------

But if you have to live anywhere, San Diego and in particular areas like La Jolla and Del Mar aren't such bad places to reside, all things considered. :)

-SX

Latest posts

Latest posts