What's new

Clever way to ditch all my bud in an emergency.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
If they bring the SWAT team they will have your spot surrounded. You will be contained to your house or your yard with your friends and neighbors watching the show.
I'm going to be honest with you and give you something to ponder. If you aren't willing or are unable to take the bad that can come with all this, it's not your game.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
if you have proper ventilation with a good sized scrubber you will have no smell escaping. so if you didnt tell anyone, there is no reason to think anything will happen to your stash in the 7 to 14 days it takes to dry your bud. for the really paranoid or cautious it's a good idea to bury that stuff once dry, in some water proof plastic drums making sure to vac pack before putting in the drums. as long as you cameo the places where you bury the drums they will be safe. just think it through so you are not seen stashing the drums. this way you will only have a bit of bud for your personal in your house. because as has been said, there is no fast way to dispose of a few pounds that doesn't require equipment that will raise more questions and problems then it solves. then even if you had say a furnace for garbage or so, you still wouldn't have time in 95% of cases to reach your stash let alone get it in the furnace and even then you can't be sure they will not be able to detect what was burnt by the ashes or even by scraping the door way of the furnace and again you have tampering with evidence or what ever it's called. i used to know some guys involved in other shit and they had it stashed in the microwave at all times. i guess the idea must have been to nuke the c if shit went down. but thats a whole different story.

B

BrnCow

Black or light blue balloon depending on day or night...or maybe set the room up with some great filters to stop the smell...no smell, no tell, no sell - no cops...

B

BrnCow

Might have a basket with a retracting rope in a tall tree that goes straight up into a bunch of leaves...paint it flat black...might have to get it down somehow but I would leave it for a day or so if you can protect it from birds and squirrels...tie the rope off so all you have to do is clip the basket on it and let go and get away...test it a few time till you get it right...

igrowone

Veteran
there seems to be 2 categories of evidence 'bust security'
the first is some kind of involved destruction set up, incinerator, garbage disposal, ...
i hope no one takes that option seriously, additional charges a certainty and an almost equal certainty that said destruction set up won't work, not to mention cost
the second is stealth, stealth, and more stealth
from plain just shutting up about your grow, to making a smell proof/dog proof MJ shelter, stealth will beat destruction nearly all the time

They

Just roll it into one joint, and prepare for a personal use defense "honest judge it was only one joint."

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
It's a Bird... It's a Plane... It's My Stash!
Helium-Balloon-Plane-Blimp-Zepplin-Airship-Shape-Balloons-B2017-.jpg

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
it would be really funny if you could make it work. maybe add a gps chip and make it so you can make it land with a cell phone. if it had enough gas to stay up for a few days you could let it down and go get it when ready. while the cops couldn't be sure the mini balloon floating away over your house had anything to do with you. make it look like an advertising balloon lol.

OhighO

That shit would go to to outer atmosphere then pop. Pretty entertaining thread but not doable in a raid.

OhighO

You would be better off making a secret stash spot with another built in hidden stash spot. Put your main stash in the real spot then have a dummy spot with an once or so as a sacrifice.
Basically a hidden panel that the dog WILL find with another hidden compartment within it. With any luck the cops will take the sacrifice herb and cash and not find the rest...

:abduct:Realizing that the majority here feels like there is just not enough time to ditch the bud(and i know they are right) however it's hard to accept that the leos are smarter than the growers and there is simply nothing that can be done....but surrender....however, I believe that growers are by nature a creative/resourceful bunch....there has just gotta be a way. What if instead of a balloon , you use one of those remote control planes.....that way , you can get your BUD BACK.ALSO WONDERING WHY NO ONE HAS THOUGHT OF USING A COUPLE OF CARRIER PIDGEONS...

igrowone

Veteran
it's a rigged game when you have almost all the rules on your side(LEO's that is)
the real downside is trying to make fast motions when a warrant is being served, which could get plenty dangerous
any quick action on your part could be interpreted by LEO as a 'it looked like he was getting a weapon'

BongToke

You would be better off making a secret stash spot with another built in hidden stash spot. Put your main stash in the real spot then have a dummy spot with an once or so as a sacrifice.
Basically a hidden panel that the dog WILL find with another hidden compartment within it. With any luck the cops will take the sacrifice herb and cash and not find the rest...

I think this is the best idea or a variation on it at least, dog will signal to a spot then the cop will find some chron and think thats the end, hopefully.

mowood3479

Veteran
good luck with ur balloon... it will prob get u shot in the event of a raid.... when people with loaded firearms n happy trigger fingers come crashing thru ur door screaming at u to get on the ground as they tackle u and place a gun to the back of ur head...sudden movements to do anything are likely to get u killed..
real advice.. if ur the subject of an armed home invasion (either leo orotherwise)... either do as ur told or be ready to go out in gunfight..
this has nothing to do with being clever.. u want to be clever, do what u can to not get raided in the first place.. my 2 cents (from experience)

joe guy

Must say a AR bullet is really big compared to a human skull esp with the volicity its gona be traveling... Ur prob just fine i think my neighbor knows every nite (but they dont) i think and hope but ur not gona know till u got the whole.towns squad runnin up on you

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
:abduct:[COLOR=bluehowever it's hard to accept that the leos are smarter than the growers and there is simply nothing that can be done....but surrender [/QUOTE]

the thing, we THINK we are smart about what we do, but the truth is, the cops ARE smarter....

They train for finding shit on the regular, we don't....

They have the technology, we don't....

They have done enough busts and have enough knowledge to know where YOU think a good hiding stash is....

There is only one of you, and 10+ people that going to rip your shit apart, they WILL find what your hiding, its inevitable....

I thought the same thing you did, im smarter then them, they cant find shit, I WAS WAY FUCKING WRONG....

Latest posts

Latest posts