What's new

Clever way to ditch all my bud in an emergency.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
:yikes:kmk420kali @ hammerhead....ur putting the fear in , for real. I would like to hear more from folks who have actually experienced a raid or have 1st hand knowledge. Is there a thread on here with bust stories?

This is the news.....

Been through a few busts in my time....

First of all, they don't knock on your door and wait for you to answer, they are trying to minimalize your time for getting weapons or getting rid of your stash...

A quick knock, and 1/4 sec later your door is smashed in and they are on top of you within seconds, literally, they train for this scenario all the time...

In reality, YOU REALLY HAVE NO CLUE WHATS GOING ON till there is a mp5 in your face...

So, your idea of getting rid of your stash before they bust in, NO WAY JOSE!!! Its NOT like the movies....

There is NO exit strategy, sorry.....

Cant be paranoid in this situation, get a good filter and take it easy, relax, nothing bad will happen

In reality, YOU REALLY HAVE NO CLUE WHATS GOING ON till there is a mp5 in your face...

So, your idea of getting rid of your stash before they bust in, NO WAY JOSE!!! Its NOT like the movies....

There is NO exit strategy, sorry.....

Cant be paranoid in this situation, get a good filter and take it easy, relax, nothing bad will happen

KRUNCHY!!!!! :huggg: You are awesome too!:huggg::huggg:Tell me more lil bust stories,i know you have plenty:)

A

ak-51

If you actually did have time to dispose of stuff I would recommend a commercial grade garbage disposal. They make ones for steakhouses that are suppose to be able to chew through bones, they should be able to eat up your pot.

You would probably still get busted with destruction of evidence, since when they search your house they'll notice a giant garbage disposal, put 2 and 2 together and test the inside of the drain for pot residue. Add another charge to the list.

RetroGrow

Veteran
Sounds like you need a secret, hidden safe room in your house. I use a heavy duty garbage disposal to get rid of males and plants after buds have been removed. Takes about 15 seconds to eat a 4 foot plant, but as others have pointed out, you will not have time to react if they have a warrant. I think you are just getting a bit paranoid. Relax, take a deep breath, and smoke only Indica. You will be all right. Otherwise you are in the wrong business.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Balloons? That's how Yummybud used to do it!
Pascal_%26_red_balloon2.jpg

hektic54

Do something other than think about weed

Do something other than think about weed

Spend some bones on smell control and call it a day. Go fishing to distract yourself. Bluegill should be biting soon with the recent cool fronts coming down south. Mental stress is a factor. I used to be a total recluse, telling girls I still lived with my parents when I was paying rent for a perfectly good...well...grow house. I have since learned to hide my operations and keep only privileged ladies to the futon in the living room. In the bedroom they MIGHT hear my fan running in the closet. No sorry girlie, you gots to go, I have work earrrrrrrly in the morning (my lights flip at 7am, ya know, work). :tiphat:

Balloons? That's how Yummybud used to do it!
View Image

no need to bring yummybud into this:tongue:

yes, I know this sounds paranoid it's just that this morning ,I heard choppers flying what seemed like a grid pattern over/close to my property....This went on for over an hour. In the 5 years i have been here, never heard anything like it. Nearest neighbor is a mile away. A family member who was present(doesnt know i gro) said it could possibly be a search for an escaped inmate.........anyway, all this made me think about the "what ifs"

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
This thread reminds me of the Eminem/Yamaha thread where he was asking the same thing except he knew he was fucked.
Ended in prison for him, hope you have better luck.

mowood3479

Veteran
dont bother stressing... if theyre comin for u, ull know it by the sound of ur door breaking down.. and within several seconds fat knees in your neck, and ur face smashed on the floor.
if ur truly worried chop now and burn the evidence.. nothin is worth a cage...
me i just dont think about it...

hektic54

Don't forget the rest of your legal costs. Lawyers, drug classes, etc. A good lawyer can help reduce your bail too. Start doing your research now and know who you are gonna call before you get to the big house. You don't want someone that comes recommended by someone who is already in jail.

Don't fall victim to the Hegelian dialectic. Have a solution before your problem occurs.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
your real concern should be avoiding the triggers for asset forfeiture.
make sure you have
NO scales,baggies,ledgers or large sums of cash.

you need to make it so there is no possibility of connecting money with herb.

hektic54

They will take any cash which isn't 'spending money' and make you prove it isn't drug money. My friend who didn't believe in banks does now.

mowood3479

Veteran
your real concern should be avoiding the triggers for asset forfeiture.
make sure you have
NO scales,baggies,ledgers or large sums of cash.

you need to make it so there is no possibility of connecting money with herb.

yes, but if ur not in a med state... any larger amount of herb (varies depending on local laws) would be enough for a possesion w/intent to distribute or conspiracy to traffic charge, which automatically triggers asset forfeiture statuetes...
so if u got a bunch of plants or a bunch of herb.. theyre gonna take ur shit either way... granted you will have an easier time defending yourself in court but lack of baggies, scales and $ isnt gonna be enough to keep the storm troopers from seizing your assets if you have a sizeable grow or amount of proccesed herb.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
yes, but if ur not in a med state... any larger amount of herb (varies depending on local laws) would be enough for a possesion w/intent to distribute or conspiracy to traffic charge, which automatically triggers asset forfeiture statuetes...
so if u got a bunch of plants or a bunch of herb.. theyre gonna take ur shit either way... granted you will have an easier time defending yourself in court but lack of baggies, scales and $ isnt gonna be enough to keep the storm troopers from seizing your assets if you have a sizeable grow or amount of proccesed herb.

define sizable?
i got hit with 25+ plants and 3lbs in a non med state.
i ended up paying >15k in fines and costs but they never tried to seize anything.

hektic54

It varies from bust to bust. The jump out boys come through first then the suit and ties come to do the paper work. It just depends on how much you keep your mouth shut, what they find, and the overall demeanor of the detective making the bust.

Pro tip: When they read you your Miranda Rights, tell them you do not understand and that you need a lawyer to understand your rights. It pisses them off, but if you never understand your Miranda Rights they just give up talking to you. Anything you say becomes inadmissible in court. If you never acknowledge that you understand your right to remain silent they can't use anything you say.

They will always try to chat it up with you to get MORE evidence in court for things like intent to distribute etc.

S

SeaMaiden

I've never heard of a bust/raid where they took their time and gave the defendant any time (read: chance) to do much of anything, like, say... put on clothes or even a pair of sandals. They also tend to perform their action very early in the day, 7am or earlier. And hektic is 100% right about how they try to chat it up with you. Actually, reading your posts, you've given some good advice.

The main point is this--if it's coming down the line and you aren't already cleared out, you won't have much more than a few precious seconds and those'll go POOF! like that.

Latest posts

Latest posts