What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clean up after a hermie skeeted on my crop?

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Ive got an entire crop seeded up in a 4x6 room
had a hermie , oops!

My question is , how do i clean up the room from any stray pollen for the next crop ?

LedLara

Fire, only remedy is to bur.. no just joking;)

I've usually after every round disinfected every surface with Dettol, an anti-bacterial household cleaning agent that doesn't smell too strong. Pollen should wash away quite easy with a wet cloth or so. Never had any early pollination from remaining pollen this way.

idiit

Veteran
unless properly preserved (like freezing properly)pollen has a very short life span. probably dead within a week. spray everything down with H20. bye bye problem.

he/she bukkake isn't sexy. :)

justanotherbozo

Veteran
^^^^^^^
...yeah, what he said, pollen is only viable for a few days which is why it ain't easy to collect and store it.

peace, bozo

WelderDan

Veteran
An ounce of bleach in a gallon of water will effectively kill any viable pollen. Wipe down the room and fixtures, done.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
thanks team ICMAG , Dan , Idiit, bozo , good looks
guess i need to order up some bubble bags and play around with some dry ice now

justanotherbozo

Veteran
thanks team ICMAG , Dan , Idiit, bozo , good looks
guess i need to order up some bubble bags and play around with some dry ice now

you're welcome and i'd suggest all mesh bags as recommended by Frenchy Cannoli.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/13-FREE-SHIPP...-BAGS-EXTRACTION-BAG-/292019081546?nav=SEARCH

[YOUTUBEIF]https://youtu.be/1nHE9bh95QM[/YOUTUBEIF]

peace, bozo

PS: if the video doesn't work then go to YouTube and search 'Frenchy Cannoli', he has several videos but the one you want first shows him in a green tshirt and is 58 minutes long and it goes into great detail, ...frankly, i saved it and watch it for review every time before i make me some bubble.

sanjuan

I hosed my room with pollen on purpose one time. Just my lay opinion but there was zero viability after two weeks, probably only ten days if that.

Latest posts

Latest posts