What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clean up after a hermie skeeted on my crop?

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Ive got an entire crop seeded up in a 4x6 room
had a hermie , oops!

My question is , how do i clean up the room from any stray pollen for the next crop ?

LedLara

Fire, only remedy is to bur.. no just joking;)

I've usually after every round disinfected every surface with Dettol, an anti-bacterial household cleaning agent that doesn't smell too strong. Pollen should wash away quite easy with a wet cloth or so. Never had any early pollination from remaining pollen this way.

idiit

Veteran
unless properly preserved (like freezing properly)pollen has a very short life span. probably dead within a week. spray everything down with H20. bye bye problem.

he/she bukkake isn't sexy. :)

justanotherbozo

Veteran
^^^^^^^
...yeah, what he said, pollen is only viable for a few days which is why it ain't easy to collect and store it.

peace, bozo

WelderDan

Veteran
An ounce of bleach in a gallon of water will effectively kill any viable pollen. Wipe down the room and fixtures, done.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
thanks team ICMAG , Dan , Idiit, bozo , good looks
guess i need to order up some bubble bags and play around with some dry ice now

justanotherbozo

Veteran
thanks team ICMAG , Dan , Idiit, bozo , good looks
guess i need to order up some bubble bags and play around with some dry ice now

you're welcome and i'd suggest all mesh bags as recommended by Frenchy Cannoli.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/13-FREE-SHIPP...-BAGS-EXTRACTION-BAG-/292019081546?nav=SEARCH

[YOUTUBEIF]https://youtu.be/1nHE9bh95QM[/YOUTUBEIF]

peace, bozo

PS: if the video doesn't work then go to YouTube and search 'Frenchy Cannoli', he has several videos but the one you want first shows him in a green tshirt and is 58 minutes long and it goes into great detail, ...frankly, i saved it and watch it for review every time before i make me some bubble.

sanjuan

I hosed my room with pollen on purpose one time. Just my lay opinion but there was zero viability after two weeks, probably only ten days if that.