What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CLBA Outdoor 2023. Jason returns

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
Alright there mate, just watched your new video. Fuck me up the poop shoot wth a 20ft sativa Thats about as many as i grow in 2 years. But i've not got and corn growing within 10 miles of me, I got a pack of Bubba cheesecake from seedsman for free and some F1 lemon stinky, and some F2 Lemon stinky BX1 to the F1's i grew last year so once they get a few shoots growing I'll be getting cuts of all the females and hopefully reverse the best F1 Lemon stinky or i might use the Best lemon stinky phenotype and reverse that to pollinate the F1 lemon stinkys and see how homozygous the S1's are. Great to see your back with vengeance.

XLNordic

been busy but an update is on its way.
i also finally got my new pvp pipe nft hydro indoor system working properly.
more info soon :)

XLNordic

Finding a good cornfield for breeding some early Danish landraces are hard work and involves driving around a lot and using google maps and then driving out again and so on.
Some times you just gets lucky as theres not so many cornfields here in the southern part of Denmark.
Heres the cornfield that now holds the Royal Danes for seeds.

an update from the garden
the Girl Scout Cookies auto has been a pleasant surprice.
grows well for an auto and with good trichome production
IMG_20230726_101252.jpg
IMG_20230726_101155.jpg
IMG_20230726_101043.jpg

Cheese auto from Dane Strains is a little smaller and slower than GSC A, but still a pleasant surprice with a nice smell and trichome production.
IMG_20230726_100148.jpg

Fruity, also from DS, is a slow grower but it looks potent already
IMG_20230726_100215.jpg

GSC A, Cheese A and the other autos are all being impregnated by Cheese auto males.

Heres Vanilla Frosting and 6 regular Sensi Seeds Skunk #1 in which i hope theres a nice male for an upcoming Cheese project.
IMG_20230726_100853.jpg

Heres OG Kush, Gorilla Glue, GSC and Bublegum.
IMG_20230726_100721.jpg

Chemdog and Copenhagen Kush ( cup winning 30% thc)
IMG_20230726_100607.jpg

to be continued...

Last edited:

XLNordic

im praing for a good harvest this season in order to bring out a lot of early genetics and rare heirloom seeds and so that i can have some bills and debt removed that would otherwise threaten bankruptcy in the beginning of next year.
if theres cash left after that i hope theres enough left for one of these insulated polycarbonate tunnel greenhouses.
i know a guy who is also growing cannabis.
he says theres never frost inside despite heavy frost outside and he is able to finish exotic strains, start the season very early and run 3 rounds of autos each season
Polycarbonat-drivhuse-med-2×2-cm-rammen.png

heres a very different view on cannabis.
i played around last night in pitch black darkness with my thermal camera in the outdoor cannabis garden :)

heres my tomatoes :)
IMG_20230726_100427.jpg

my AK47s
IMG_20230726_100411.jpg

Guerilla Gold 3.
They are on their way out in a cornfield ;)
IMG_20230726_100332.jpg

pregnant autos
IMG_20230726_100036.jpg
IMG_20230726_100017.jpg

Ydrassil from Northern Seeds
IMG_20230726_100000.jpg

flowering Leb27 females
IMG_20230726_095939.jpg
IMG_20230726_095933.jpg
IMG_20230726_095927.jpg

Last edited:

XLNordic

Alright there mate, just watched your new video. Fuck me up the poop shoot wth a 20ft sativa Thats about as many as i grow in 2 years. But i've not got and corn growing within 10 miles of me, I got a pack of Bubba cheesecake from seedsman for free and some F1 lemon stinky, and some F2 Lemon stinky BX1 to the F1's i grew last year so once they get a few shoots growing I'll be getting cuts of all the females and hopefully reverse the best F1 Lemon stinky or i might use the Best lemon stinky phenotype and reverse that to pollinate the F1 lemon stinkys and see how homozygous the S1's are. Great to see your back with vengeance
If you think about the picture where om sitting in the corn with some small transplants?
Its actually an old picture from 2009 i think from when i was transplanting plants into corn.
Old habbits die hard i guess 😂

Good luck with your projects this year.
Right now im a little stressed out with projects but it sounds like i might have to try out those Lemon Stinkys some day.

Do you still breed those Fat Russian i remember you for back in the day?

XLNordic

I thought i would share my thoughts and plans in here.
And in general just to shed some lights on my thoughts, ideas and plans.

Currently i have 3 outdoor strains in cornfields ( or on their way).

Royal Dane

Guerilla Gold 3 and

Lebanon 27 aka Leb27.

My thought was i could see that the Danish online community have almost died compared to back in time and Ive not seen HFH online anywhere, so preservation of the Danish/Nordic landraces was my first thought. Later Ive seen that HFH is still active on his Facebook page, so he is not all retired, but soon many from back in the days are nowhere to be seen now.

In My garden i currently have pollinated:

Girl Scout Cookies Auto

Fruity Auto ( Dane Strain)

Cheese Auto ( Dane Strain)

With the Cheese Auto male.

And i have some later flowering auto i will try to hit the Cheese Auto male also if he has more pollen left.

Amnesia Haze XL Auto

OG Kush auto

Strawberry banana auto

Banana Purple Punch Auto

But these are very small so probably not going to give many seeds, apart from maybe a few limited Freebies to SeedHeaven.

Then i have the following photosensitive plants i plan to pollinated to Afghan Nordic Outdoor later ( aka DCF Afghan):

AK47 ( some are currently showing preflowers)

Early skunk ( early? No flowering yet?

Beast, cph seeds, fem
Chemdog, fem
Columbian jack, kannabia, fem
Copenhagen Kush project, cphseeds, fem
Copenhagen Kush S1, cphseeds, fem
Girl scout cookies, fem
Gorilla glue, fem
Gungner, Northern Seeds, reg
OG Kush, fem
Skunk#1, Sensi Seeds, reg
Strawberry banana, fast flowering, fem
Vanilla Frosting, Anesia, fem
Ydrassil, Northern Seeds, reg

After the harvest, all the trimming, seed cleaning and shipping to SeedHeaven and others, then i currently have a few winter projects in mind.

C99 regular seeds. ( currently only Br Grimm has regular C99, But for 120 usd a pack😳, and they dont ship outside the US.)

Ive purchased some femmed C99 from Blimburn seeds

C99 regulars for cheap was a project of mine back in the time, but then a lot happened and i stopped growing for many years and lost all seeds and genetics in time.

But now its time to start again with a vengeance 🤘( and a well butt f..ked credit card 😂)

I still need a C99 male but ill try to find a cross with regular seeds with C99 in it to save time and then backcross, or ill use a Skunk1 male to C99 and backcross from there, but any way to save time on my way to the goal of a stabil C99 with regular seeds ill follow.

I also have a big crush on CHEEEESE, so Ive purchased 3 different femmed strains ill work with to hopefully one day get a stable and really cheesy Cheese line with regular seeds

I also have an idea on trying to create a new high thc outdoor early Indica dominated hybrid for nordic climates.

My idea is to cross Afghan Nordic Outdoor to Copenhagen Kush ( cup winning 30 % thc) and then work on selecting early, mold resistant genetics without loosing too much potency, but i think thats a project to run for many seasons before something stable with good traits are found.

My goal is to produce a good tasting high potent outdoor strain that can go as indoor skunk without the normal compromises in taste and potency most nordic outdoor strains and hybrid has

A good Cheese influenced outdoor hybrid, that is possible to stabilize over time is also an idea of mine

I also have a plan about trying to make a top end indoor cashcropper.

My idea currently focuses on Malawi ( Aceseeds) x Copenhagen Kush.

Maybe a tree way cross with something similar in yield and potency.

Maybe crossing some Cheese into it if my Cheese Project reveals something useful.

Time will tell how much is possible regarding genetic magic and time

I was diagnosed PTSD some years ago and that sets some limits but Ive worked with it and gotten better to handle it

Well, that was a little of the many green Spaghetti inside my head at the moment 😁

Happy growing every one

XLNordic

Tonight i visited my guerilla spot with Royal Danes in a cornfield with a crappy Night Vision camera, a showel, a hand drill and some water bottles with bloom fertilized water.
Sorry about the crappy lightning but my Night Vision camera is actually a cheap Chinese NV riffel Mount and the light is designed for longer distances and cant be dimmed, so theres some reshine from close objects.
If not for the picture quality, then enjoy the soundtrack instead 😁

I havent visited the site since i planted them out and some where digged down in their pots and others sat on the ground.
I had 9 out of 10 seeds sprout and i ended up with 4 females
2 of them havent grown much since they where out there, one had a medium size and one was just about average at about 1,2 meters/4 feet and the corn is currently around 2 meters/6 feet.
I digged holes for all of them and give them nutrient water
That reminds me that if you are from Europe and have a Lidl nearby then go check out their flower and plant section.
I just found 10 liters of both Bloom and Grow nutrients with NPK 5-4-6 and 6-4-5 with micro nutrients at 2 euro a liter.
I will be visiting the spot at least once a week for trim and nutrient feeding for the rest of the season.
The 2 small females where long into flower with a nice trichome coveridge, but unfortunately the flash had too much Regine to show it properly.
The 2 larger females had less trichomes but was also not as far into flower.
I dusted them all with a very early male that was at his end of his lifecycle now.
Left some other males around so that the later flowering females also could have some sex.
But even the later flowering ones will be finished before the corn is harvested, so despite the size of some of them, due to my neglect, im pretty satisfied with the result of that field so far.
IMG_20230806_024325.jpg
IMG_20230806_024312.jpg
IMG_20230806_024301.jpg
IMG_20230806_024246.jpg
IMG_20230806_024230.jpg
IMG_20230806_024216.jpg
IMG_20230806_024201.jpg
IMG_20230806_024140.jpg
IMG_20230806_024114.jpg
IMG_20230806_024106.jpg

XLNordic

First harvest batch, yeahhh 🥳

The first, and most of them, batch of Autoflowers will be harvested tomorrow and available later at SH, and maybe other places later, and as freebies after drying, sorting, bagging and shipping.

Its Girl Scout Cookies Auto x Cheese Auto
Cheese Auto F2
Cheese Auto x Fruity Auto

And some mixed autos in mix bags.

Theres a few that still needs a little more time.
OG Kush auto x Cheese Auto
OG Kush Auto x Guerilla Gold 3
Amnesia Haze XL Auto x Cheese Auto.
Amnesia Haze XL Auto x Guerilla Gold 3
Strawberry Banana Auto x Cheese Auto
Strawberry Banana Auto x Guerilla Gold 3
And others

IMG_20230805_142006.jpg
IMG_20230805_141944.jpg
IMG_20230805_141912.jpg
IMG_20230805_141815.jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet! Happy harvest! That will motivate you to get the plants out!

Excellet work! :smoke: Thats a lot of work moving all those. Are you moving 2 gal containers 2 at a time out there? Could use a wagon or a wheelbarrow to move more at a time. An easy way to get plants out is do it earlier with smaller containers. They can be rolled up in newspaper, duct taped and stuffed in a backpack for transport. Hope you can find some nice spots on the edge of your friend's field and grow some big ones next year. Yield means money, so its a lot of work to get a small yield doing it that way it seems. I guess in the sun they produce pretty well though.

XLNordic

It really is the that many to move.
3 strains of 9-10 plants each.
But i can disclose my plan for next year with 101 autoflowers in the same cornfield, but more on that later 😉

To limit work time so i can concentrate more on plants at home and harvest etc i decided to keep the Leb27 and Guerilla Gold 3 at home
I purchased another poly mini greenhouse where i put the males and then move the females in to have sex.
IMG_20230809_115034.jpg

Hasselhoff1337

fucking impressed! You’re doing Nordic Guerillas a favor!

How does it work when selling/giving to seed heaven? I have a fuckton of guerilla auto seeds from multiple strains, made in Sweden for Sweden! No idea what to do with them all…

XLNordic

fucking impressed! You’re doing Nordic Guerillas a favor!

How does it work when selling/giving to seed heaven? I have a fuckton of guerilla auto seeds from multiple strains, made in Sweden for Sweden! No idea what to do with them all…
Thank you for the kind words

Regarding seeds and SeedHeaven
I think we better continue this in private as to not break any rules or step on some ones toes etc 😉

XLNordic

I moved many of the plants into our new indoor grow Room/ grow Tent to finish.

IMG_20230818_230633.jpg

The chickens had a blast from the first defoliation.

IMG_20230818_181024.jpg
IMG_20230818_181017.jpg

ive purchased security cameras and smart units like smart plugs , smart humidity and temperature meters etc
that all run by wifi and can be remote metered and controlled using wifi, internet and a smartphone.
you can sit half around the globe and turn your lights off or read the wattage use, temperature and humidity etc.
Set the ventilation exhaust at a certain level or temperature or the lights on 12/12, or monitoring your grow Room or security surroundings on your smartphone .

Screenshot_2023-08-19-18-54-35-012_com.ldvsmartwifi.smart.jpg

Screenshot_2023-08-19-11-02-36-604_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg

XLNordic

I was out tonight to check and feed the cornfield spot with Royal Danes.

I had some flower dry nutrients and a can with 7 liters liquid Bloom nutrient water.

IMG_20230821_012712.jpg
IMG_20230821_012701.jpg
IMG_20230821_012625.jpg
IMG_20230821_012618.jpg

I only ended up with 4 females of which 3 turnout small but sticky and 1 in normal size.

The normal sized female.

All of them was quite sticky.

A nickname of the RD is: Potent Catpiss 😉

IMG_20230821_012640.jpg

I decided to keep the Leb27 and Guerilla Gold 3 in my own garden and make "hore houses" for them.

I purchased 2 small plastic greenhouses and placed the males there and then letting the females in there to have sex and when they have been gang raped for some time the are moved separately for a few days in order for all pollen to interact, and then they are moved back to full sunshine with the others

XLNordic

I know this is an outdoor thread and today i just have an indoor update but the in and outdoor grow is currently close connected so for now i dont see an reason yet for an separate indoor thread.

Day 1 flower indoor update: Defoliation and the use of cheap smart plugs, units and sensors for controlling indoor grow

XLNordic

We are very happy and proud at Crystal Lake Breeder Association to be able to announce a sponsorship/ Co op with a large Danish/Nordic seedbank, which will make our planned future grows and seed projects possible.

More about the great news in the Youtube video below 🤗

clba nordland 2023.jpg

Im also glad to announce that my BOTA, Battle Of The Autos are now possible and will start very soon.
Im going to compare a lof of AF strain against each other and my own Girl Scout Cheese Auto ( Girl Scout Cookies Auto x Cheese Auto) and 2 strains from Seeds Mafia.
They will all compete and the best strains will be used in my 101 AFs in a cornfield project next year.

IMG_20230827_160536.jpg

IMG_20230827_160501.jpg

And the sponsorship has also made my next indoor grow project possible with the exact strains i wanted to run.
Starship from CA seeds
Gelato 2.0 Nordland Seeds and
Gorrilla Glue Nordland Seeds

And im now able to run the planned C99 and Exodus Cheese regular ( and in contrast to a large seed company which just uses the Exodus name, the CLBA version will be based on Exodus BX3 seeds) seeds project later.
More about those later.
IMG_20230827_160517.jpg

2 strains from Seeds Mafia that is going into a contest they have currently, and they are going to compete against the other competitors in BOTA, but more on that later So stay tuned for more in the growthread and UTube channel 🤘

IMG_20230827_163941.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230827_160536.jpg
    IMG_20230827_160536.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20230827_160517.jpg
    IMG_20230827_160517.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20230827_160501.jpg
    IMG_20230827_160501.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20230827_160452.jpg
    IMG_20230827_160452.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 33
  • clba nordland 2023.jpg
    clba nordland 2023.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

XLNordic

I kind and helpful fellow grower send me these for my C99 and Cheese projects
If i cant find pure males elsewhere i can use these regular seeds as they contain each 50% C99 and Cheese, so a first cross would give an 75% Cheese/C99 outcome, and then back cross from there.
But i still hope to save time by finding pure males and i have a little time before i start sprouting the seeds for the project.
And even if not used in the projects these are awesome genetics on their own i cant wait to grow out
Thanks again
You know who you are 😉🤗
IMG_20230830_013418.jpg

In the indoor grow Tent all the plants are starting to show Pistils here on day 3.
Im going to replace the 512 watt led Famurs light with 2 x 120 watt quantum boards soon due to height problems and bad light spread/cover from the Famurs lamp that waste watts in my case.

Even the latest flowering autoflowers from the garden has matured their seeds now see that are all been taken indoors where i will start trimming, drying, sorting seeds and sending to retailers.
Pictures and description coming later 😉

XLNordic

Today i finally recieved a VERY much awaited shipment from the UK for my Cheese and other projects.

And oh boy.

Its like i died and went to heaven.

First shipment got stolen, second nicked by customs assholes that wanted a big bribe despite this being labelled as a gift but i dont mind dumpster diving for a month for this one ❤️

But now their are finally here and i can start my Cheese Project very soon.

From my understanding ( and from others more qualified) the Rockster Cheese is the closest to the clone in seed form any one offers ( im not even mentioning the GHS joke version).

Time to put on the work gloves.

Stay tuned to this thread and the Youtube channel for updates 🤘

IMG_20230902_135013.jpg

XLNordic

I harvested the Royal Dane's this night.
I only had 4 females.
Due to nutrient lock out and not visiting and caring for them as much as i should i ended up with 3 small plant and 1 medium large one with seeds.
Not soo many seeds as one could have hoped for but time will tell how many i have harvested

IMG_20230913_220437.jpg

IMG_20230913_220446.jpg

Little Youtube of Royal Danes in the corn at night
Just before harvest

Indoor and garden update coming soon
So stay tuned 🤗

Latest posts

Latest posts