What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CLBA Outdoor 2023. Jason returns

XLNordic

Sorry for the lacking updates but i got my hands full currently.
Its all growing like weed ;)
This is mostly a media update but covers a little on both indoor an outdoor ( more coming when the Youtube channel limits are lifted.
i had to use a spare Youtube channel temporarily for some of it as it seems i hit some 24 hour upload limit, and Google wants me to give them my phone number and official ID to lift these restrictions.
Ha ha, they must be smoking bad weed :)

CLBA GROW ROOM UPDATE WEEK 5. No bullshit version. AK47, Strawberry Banana, Chemdog, Girls scout C.
reuploaded the 5 week growupdate to the CLBA YT channel.
for now its not age restricted, but it probably will be very soon ;)

( Temporarly link. it will be moved to CLBA SEEDS Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCelgGoZf2A_wNTVd0OQYo4w soon)

Outdoors the Gungner and Yggdrasil strains from Northern Seeds have positively surprised me.
The Gungner IS finished at mid September as claimed.
Stocky, ok sticky and perfect for Nordic Outdoor
Contains Northern lights and others and have been grown by Northern Seeds outdoor in Denmark for several generations.
The yggdrasil is similar, a little later finished ( end September/start Oktober) but more sticky.
Ill definitely be growing more of both next year and probably also use them in Outdoor breeding.

The Shorts from the CLBA channel:

Gungner, old Danish Nordic Outdoor with Northern lights.

Indoor Bubblegum grown outdoor in DK
( Running her also indoor currently)

Copenhagen Kush. Cupwinning Indica 28-30 % thc ( going to use this a lot in future projects)

Leb27. Old Danish IBL, Heirloom Outdoor strain

Sensi skunk 1 outdoor ( bought a 10 pack regular to find a keeper male. 7 germinated. 0 males
😰
)
https://youtube.com/shorts/cs3paISXCcU?si=Te9IKn9t8-AsdbZi

Ive recently managed to find and order regular C99, DJ Shorts Blueberry and some Oldschool '90 Skunk, so it seems ive finally acquired all or most the thought after genetics ive been looking for for my planned winter seed projects

Last edited:

XLNordic

IMG_20231009_143322.jpg

CLBA Seeds are going to drop a lot of seeds at NordlandSeeds , NordicGenetics and Seedheaven very soon ( Early Nordic Landraces and Autoflowers) and even more over the winter (indoor strains and crosses Among them Exodus Cheese IBL, RKS Heime Cheeba, C99 regulars and many others)

Leb27 early, mold resistant Nordic Outdoor Landrace

Gungner. Old Northern lights based Nordic Outdoor Landrace

Royal Dane. Outdoor Skunk of the Vikings

Some of the planned indoor grows for this winter:

Exodus Cheese IBL 8x BX,
RKS Heime Cheeba,
C99 Regulars
Oldschool Skunk '88
Oldschool Skunk Special '91
Original Blueberry - DJ Shorts based

And many, many others

Keep an eye on our YouTube channel for more news and upcoming genetics

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love the Lebanese video. Looks like a great lineup for a winter grow! Curious to see what you think about the Blueberry. I grew the Deep Chunk x Blueberry this year and it was fantastic with long lasting potency. :smoke: