What's new

Ciskei by TTRC & Rosetta Stone 'Low Cost'

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
Bushmans Herbaria is sold as a cutting at floweryfield in austria. Good to know ciskei by tropicalseedscompany isnt on it's own might be worth getting a cut and comparing the two or even crossing them?
Thanks for the tip ;) .
Now, I just have to figure out how to get such a cutting or organise someone who does have one and will grow my seeds to do a cross.
This would be, from a genetic diversity point of view, very favourable as the Ciskei line by TSC IIRC goes back to only two couples followed by 4-5 generations of further heavy selection. The Ciskei seems like a fairly healthy plant to me and still a good way from inbreeding depression but still...
You're right, it would be really nice to compare the two even if it's just out of curiosity.

Malarkey

yes man thats exactly what i thought get some fresh royal blood in the imbreds if the phenotype they've got isnt too shabby or something. Have you grown outdoors ciskei

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
In- and outdoors ;) . I guess outdoors is better but I hear that it might be a bit susceptible for mould when it gets cold and rainy late in season. But else, they are hard as f***. Some stray seeds spontaneously germinated in my garden end of February (true, it was a warm winter, but still)!

The Revolution

Veteran
Just came home from vacation one day late due an accident and EVERYTHING is gone!!!
The cuts are still fresh, likely from last night. Someone chopped every single plant, no matter that most were still over a month from harvest, were fully seeded, or were plain hemp or crosses thereof, is gone!

FUCK!!! I knew it, had a very bad feeling this night...
That's the second time now ;( . Either no more vacations or only indoor runs....
At least, the indoor plants do more or less well. They grew faster than previewed and hence some are short of drying out but at least they're still there. Not much of a comfort though...

Again FUCK!!!

Thats fucking shitty man. I am sorry to hear that. Thats the worse. U say this is the 2nd time its happened.. I would suggest finding a new spot or moving indoors. Chances are if theyve gotten u twice now theyll be back next season aswell.. Rippers are scum bags! I dont know how one handles the karma of stealing anothers cannabis plants. It must be a wickedly horrible doom following them around. How could you even enjoy the buzz from stolen bud? Ppl are fucking dicks. I agree it seems they knew u were on vaca, If I had to guess Id say its someone close to you, possibly "friend", family member, or close by neighbor.