What's new

Cinderella is going to the Ball...C99 FMS

LOVELYJUGS

Cobo

Cobo

Nice one :rasta:

How's the crop going ? Looks beautiful :bigeye: Well done and enjoy it , Nicely done ...... :wave:

Robbyyt

Last edited:

LOVELYJUGS

Well done my friend

Well done my friend

Absolutly Stunning grow there Cobo

Hydro all the way for me next time !!!

Thats a very nice harvest !!!

What can i say but well done ...........

I will try Canna boost ...... Advanced nuitrents are good but that looks beautiful..

Enjoy ......

RobbyyT

cobo

The buds are solid and not airy. I weight one bud and it was 69grams i know it will lose most of that , but i have alot more like that :D Im happy :joint:

Im leaving pop corn buds for another week , and they will keep me going for a month or 2 :lurk: :woohoo: :rasta:

Last edited:

LOVELYJUGS

Lucky ......

Lucky ......

Lucky bas.....

i am just out ,i have cut a afgan by maroc the other day ,but i was dissapointing yield ,just under a half O .

But i have a lot of good ones coming along ,2 church ,1 northern lights ,1 white ice ,They are really healthy ,so looking foward to a nice harvest in a month or so .........

Enjoy once again ..

RobbyyT

cobo

LOVELYJUGS said:
Lucky bas.....

i am just out ,i have cut a afgan by maroc the other day ,but i was dissapointing yield ,just under a half O .

But i have a lot of good ones coming along ,2 church ,1 northern lights ,1 white ice ,They are really healthy ,so looking foward to a nice harvest in a month or so .........

Enjoy once again ..

RobbyyT

I love hydro, one draw back is its best to use same stain and better to use clones as they will all grow same . Next time i will be in dublin and will try FMS Sour NL X Nev. Haze . i want to try wally ducks c99 and 1 of his crosses too.

cobo

Here's what i left under the lights after the chop , a lot of Pop corn buds and some nice buds still filling out . Enough i think to fill 1 of my large jars .

cobo

Heres what i have left after the chop , a lot of Pop corn buds :lurk: and some nice buds filling out still, quite a bit might even fill one of my Large jars , and smaller ones will go with clipping for hash .

Last edited:

LOVELYJUGS

Cobo

Cobo

Whats crackalackin ?

Just a quick question !

When do you start counting flowering time ? Do you start counting from when you change from 12 /12 of when it starts producing female flowers ?

Cheers Robbyyt

Last edited:

LOVELYJUGS

Cobo

Cobo

Have you disappeared of the face of the earth ?

Or is that smoke that good you have not been able to use the PC ... LOL

RobbyT

cobo

LOVELYJUGS said:
Have you disappeared of the face of the earth ?

Or is that smoke that good you have not been able to use the PC ... LOL

RobbyT

Yea man its the business , ive been up to my eyes in work , and smoking my brains out , lovely gear , talk soon

cobo

LOVELYJUGS said:
Whats crackalackin ?

Just a quick question !

When do you start counting flowering time ? Do you start counting from when you change from 12 /12 of when it starts producing female flowers ?

Cheers Robbyyt

i Start when i switch lights to 12 12 . hOPE THAT HELPS

LOVELYJUGS

Nice one Cobo

Nice one Cobo

Yes that helps , just a little thing between one of my mates ..

Cheers Cobo ......

RobbyyT

cobo

reefa cheefa said:
Great grow man i know its a little late but i just found tha thread man. whats up with the sour nlx nev haze?

Nothing yet , will be a few months before i can start again , but when i do i'll show you .

Latest posts

Latest posts