What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Punch #1
IMG_3109.JPG
IMG_3110.JPG

Punch #2
IMG_3112.JPG
IMG_3114.JPG

Punch #3
IMG_3116.JPG
IMG_3118.JPG

Punch #4
IMG_3083.JPG
IMG_3085.JPG

LostTribe

Premium user

Dime

Another shot,a night or 2 out in the cold garage and harvest. They still haven't lost any fruity odor and next time I'll use bigger pots and trim the lower half. These were flowered at about a foot high and before they showed sex so outdoor yields should be very high. Peace and Happy New Year to all.

Attachments

• 20240101_205054.jpg
    20240101_205054.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 53

LostTribe

Premium user
Another shot,a night or 2 out in the cold garage and harvest. They still haven't lost any fruity odor and next time I'll use bigger pots and trim the lower half. These were flowered at about a foot high and before they showed sex so outdoor yields should be very high. Peace and Happy New Year to all.
The Classic Crash at the end! Excellent tilt!

LostTribe

Premium user
Dime noticed you didnt top those 2. Nice fat tops! How is yeild this way vs topping? I usually would top these. The Punch side really needs it to bush out this one stays columnar if you dont top. The metal I havent tested. Metal was nice yeild bush as were the other seed plants. This particular sweet one is short atleast under led.

Dime

Dime noticed you didnt top those 2. Nice fat tops! How is yeild this way vs topping? I usually would top these. The Punch side really needs it to bush out this one stays columnar if you dont top. The metal I havent tested. Metal was nice yeild bush as were the other seed plants. This particular sweet one is short atleast under led.
You know I must be getting getting feeble minded, it never even occurred to me to top them because i have 8 foot ceilings and unless I clone and kept a mom i just let them be but I haven't cloned in such a long time either,I was just testing these these ones at random to see what difference it made from an open pollination .If I do clone I flower the mom and grow the clone as a new mom. It's probably a good idea to top so I'll run some next time and do that and compare. I'm pretty confident they are all good quality so I just sex them and put them outside in the summer and make hash and give away what i don't need.

LostTribe

Premium user
I've also only used led in veg and found they get wider blades so i run them under flourescents then mh and then hps
They look alot like mine. Bros Grimm used to recommedn topping at node 4-5 to increase yeild. You have big tops. I usually top. Recently I didnt a few times and got a single cola. I have better results topping these. My punch might be on the low yeild side but the taste is one to remember.

Sub24ox7

I should have topped them too probably but I hardly ever top anything with 9 foot ceiling but it would have probably improved yield. The punch are short with a few of the metal growing maybe twice as tall, delicate thin stems and pretty homogeneous. All are sweet smelling and tasting fruit. Pretty tasty.

LostTribe

Premium user
I have only ran 1 Punch F6 and it turned out same terps and effects as the mom. This one looks and smells similar. Still early. I have a couple more I am looking at.

Dude, the male though, that sucker reeked like a pineapple fresh off the rack even has rubbery different texture stems.

Sub24ox7

Making some extract from a mix of the punch and metal. Smells of tropical fruit.
I dripped a little of the ethanol mix filtering and it even tastes sweet lol. Would make a nice tasting tincture but I am going to boil it off under vac and reclaim the ethanol and then purge under full vac and whip it and purge etc. makes a nice budder to dab. I prefer rosin though made from bubble hash freeze dried than pressed.
IMG_3118.jpeg

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
Making some extract from a mix of the punch and metal. Smells of tropical fruit.
I dripped a little of the ethanol mix filtering and it even tastes sweet lol. Would make a nice tasting tincture but I am going to boil it off under vac and reclaim the ethanol and then purge under full vac and whip it and purge etc. makes a nice budder to dab. I prefer rosin though made from bubble hash freeze dried than pressed.
View attachment 18941845
I see you making Rum Punch!!!!

I'll be right there!