What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

Dime

Pistals are starting to brown on this one I'm thinking 2 weeks give or take.

Attachments

• 20231217_125740.jpg
    20231217_125740.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 55

LostTribe

Premium user
I went to manually dump the F6 Cindy male which I selected from the Fruit Punch side and just amazed at pineapple reek coming from this guy. I decided to cut him back and put him back into veg. Got a nice collection of dust from him as well. He dumped about 4-5w in so that should be a good one to use in the future.

Purported OBG C99 #12 is vegging out under LED and looking good, won't be long and I will get her into bloom to see what we have here.

@icon love the yellowing fade, wish I could get that and will see about changing my feeding schedule. Please let me know how you feeding veg and early part of bloom. Looks fantastic! I see you got a high % of females. I am about 60/40 female. A recent seed viability test turned Punch hunt looked heavy male but I was mistaken and turned out 50/50 on this pack of F6 Fruit Punch Cindy.

LostTribe

Premium user
I set out on this adventure to do my best to give a truely suitable sweet fruity potent Cinderella back to the community for which she came. I feel that is very close to being accomplished.

Had I not received this recent batch of cuttings I might hang my hat on it, but I am eager to see how these cuts male and female grow out.

Shall we continue?

Rgd

Veteran
the nicest looking c99 cut has no sedation smells like the pineapple rotting fruit thingy

but has an “ok”high with not alot of legs..

it does nay cut it

have the more normal wld hybrid looking c99 yet to try..

looking like its heading towards my original c99 seeds grown years ago..

beautiful loser

IMG_6243.JPG
will keep a good thought for the last one

LostTribe

Premium user
I remember it as being a “mind racy & speedy” type of effect ..? Very on the up side of the spectrum?
Yes thats exactly it. Havent had any issues finding the effects just been chasing particularly better tasting ones as most had lost that super candy like taste. The effects are potent and when one of these fellows starts talking about legs let me just say that the initial onset of a proper Cinderella is fully capable of surpassing the high of many a pure Sally of much longer a flowering period, while the duration is more or less an hour and a half more like a typical hybrid vs a pure sativa maybe double or more in duration.

Rgd

Veteran
I don’t know it’s all subjective it’s hard to work off memories from so long ago but I was so happy with it back then
yeh i know..I was for the first joint from the CW c99’s....it crossed well.

I am sure there's gold in there ..the normal looking c99 may make me happy

LostTribe

Premium user
One more week or so to go.
Looks De-Lish Brother Dime!

I have the Purported OBG C99 nearing ready to flip. Her bros and another cut off her will go in for potential preservation shortly there after.

Currently hunting another F6 Fruit Punch. Have a couple rounds going to run through an pick out a proper LostTribe Approved cut off them.

Happy New Years!
LT

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LostTribe F6 C99 8 wks flower
TIMBERS!! They're coming down

The punch phenos all smell like pineapple & melons 1 stands out a bit stronger on the pineapple smell
& i will re-veg her. punch #1 & #4 are my favorites

The metal phenos smell more like a sweet rotting fruit & something else but its not a strong odor or putrid.
When i walk into the room it smells just like when your at the store in the fruit section & you smell all of the fruit in the air....it's just like that but you smell a bit more tropical melons scent it's very pleasant & not real strong or overwhelming.

I also tried to reverse a female F1 i had going from another batch but looks like no seeds developed
i guess the pollen was sterile but maybe i'll get lucky & find a few.

What can i say C99 is a easy plant to grow, good yields, finishes quick 7-8 weeks flower & a wonderful tropical fruit smell that fills the air, my experiences with C99 is the high can be mild & uplifting to heart pounding paranoia. Hopefully most of these phenos will bring me uplifting peace.
I look forward to trying these ladies
Thanks to @LostTribe for a chance to grow & preserve this classic.
I have lots of pics so let the fun begin
I had 3 Metal females & 4 punch females

IMG_3060.JPG

Punches all in the back
IMG_3088.JPG

Metal #1
IMG_3073.JPG

IMG_3094.JPG

Metal #2
IMG_3097.JPG
IMG_3099.JPG

Metal #3