What's new

cinderella 99 DONE

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
I admit i know nothing about c99, but that is one tasty looking specimen. Good Work

skar

i don't know if that's the same for some peoples here..but when i take a look at CC's & Joeshmoe's pictures i sudden have a big need to roll up a fatty =)

thanks for sharing CC ;)

Peace

Waldemar

It looks awesome CC (Miss Babcock, is that you?)!
I have always wanted to grow c99, but it looks like it's impossible to find a seedbank that sells 'em.

t.o.med

motarebel just sent me a pack of c99 about a month a go i cant wait to try them those pics look amazing. reeferman has a c99 limited edition available at a spanish seedbank.

t.o.med

motarebel doesnt sell anything as far as i know. it was a charity auction he had for a family with a sick child.

M

mosca negra

Hey CC! Another member here just told me about your thread! Where have I been??? Glad you like the C99. She was a sure pleasure to breed! Sure looks like she was a pleasure to groei! That pineapple taste comes from Wally Duck's male. The momma was from Reef which was a heavy yielder.

I was thinking of sending some more to Seedbay? Thoughts anyone?

Again Crazy Composer, Great job on growing your C99 gal-- just perfect...

Mosca

J

jimbroker

Unfortunately, Joey has been out of stock of Cinderella 99 for almost a year now. =(

I have an Orange Diesel x JW C99 F2 growing outdoors. She smells just like her c99 daddy.

O

Octomines

mosca negra said:
Hey CC! Another member here just told me about your thread! Where have I been??? Glad you like the C99. She was a sure pleasure to breed! Sure looks like she was a pleasure to groei! That pineapple taste comes from Wally Duck's male. The momma was from Reef which was a heavy yielder.

I was thinking of sending some more to Seedbay? Thoughts anyone?

Again Crazy Composer, Great job on growing your C99 gal-- just perfect...

Mosca

Send some bro, i'd purchase a few packs forsure.

G

GDS StonerBoy

I liked C99 and i had a great girl but she didnt yield well, so i got rid of her after my last grow. I think i'm missing her already, she came from a pack of Joey Weeds F2's. Damn this thread is bringing back memories.

FarmerTed

James-Bong said:
Ya right, good luck on them ever being in stock. I'd say i've been checking there for about a year and have never seen any in stock. :cuss:
GDS StonerBoy said:
I liked C99 and i had a great girl but she didnt yield well, so i got rid of her after my last grow. I think i'm missing her already, she came from a pack of Joey Weeds F2's. Damn this thread is bringing back memories.
So they really do exist! :jump:

G

i have a pack of wallyduck c99 x grapefruit .it sounds like a good cross.

DocOtis

dan woody said:
i have a pack of wallyduck c99 x grapefruit .it sounds like a good cross.

We've run them and were disappointed, good luck friend. Hey Mosca, send more in bro! Thanks, can't wait to run the pack I have.

DocO

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heya, Moscra.

Yeah, I liked what I saw for sure. I've grown Wally's C99 before and thought I recognized that smell! hehehe Nice stuff for sure.

J

JackKerouac

I love Cindy. I am doing Female seeds Cindy in my grow diary . The only thing is that this Cindy smells like pineapples with more skunk than the Joey weed kind. Maybe it is just my pheno. Be sure to check out my thread!

M

mosca negra

I have decided to send some packs of Cinderella 99 to Seedbay for auction. I will price them reasonably for all to enjoy. I will look up pics of the F4 & F5 female & Male parents for all to see. Need to work out some details w/ Admin.

Peace