cinderella 99 DONE

Rgd

Veteran
Very nice c99 shots here.

drgreenthumb is releasing FEM c99 beans from a very special cultivar

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres a cindy 99 i just harvested. F3 form bros grimm. from seed along with a lil blockier one i took last week. had very limited experience with this strain, did not really understand the hype. i do now. the taste is indescribable, and the high is truly a 'cut through' 'soaring' type buzz. instafavorite!

picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
question for those who have grown cindy99-has anyone gotten the rotten fruit pheno that is, well, just too rotten? the first one i harvested had the sweetest smell while finishing up and for about two days of drying. now that its been hangin a week or so, it just smells and tastes WAY too strong. made me break quite a few of the buds up looking for mold or rot etc....now, those who know me know im so ridiculously over the top in the criticism of my own herb, i understand im kinda retarded that way, but to me this smells like cherry cough syrup that has been vomitted back up! others like it though....anyone draw these conclusions bout cindy?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive tasted an amazing "rotten fruit" C99 pheno.,,,,,,,,after 2 or 3 joints i decided it was more of a brandy flavour.....but brandy is allmost rotten apples anyways,,,imo

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
subrob i got one of those pheno's in my giesha...straight moldy rotten reek...made my spot smell like rottenfruit...weird right?needless to say she was not my fav...wasn't thrilled with the moldy flavor....

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
that makes me feel a bit better. it was suggested by my bro that the combination of the canna bio nutrients(which are vegan-made from extracts of fruits and veggies) and above average strains that have a rotten fruit smell to begin with might be whats causing it. the last 4 plants i have harvested are:albert walker,c99, gdp x skunk, and ecsd. the aw smell is so strong that it actually turns my stomach, as does the cindy, both are fruit smelling. and im talking about make you nasseous(?) kinda smell. horrible to me. the gdp x skunk smell is actually stronger than the gdp momma, but not fruity, so it came out excellent. my ecsd is so freakin rank you will reflexively turn your head when you give it a lil squeeze, cant stop it! butagain, not a fruity smell so its excellent.
--it is so bad i actually inspected the tent i have them hangin in for mold or spores of some kind, but its clean and the airflow is actually so forceful its drying my hangin buds in 5-7 days. sooooo....maybe my bro is on to something. the aromas and tastes i get from strains are much stronger with this line, maybe i should try a diff nute line with the fruity strains!
--by the way, the pic i posted is a slightly diff pheno than the one i am describing! hope to find a mellower aroma and taste with her!
--beautiful shots rez. thanks money and rick:joint:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive been waitin for your C99 incross Rez:),,,,,id i miss it?,,,, an incross with your C99 mother sounds good

Maxyeild

I was fortunate enough to get my hands on some Joey Weed C99 F2's that are suppose to be as close to the original as you can get (so I have heard) they are in there 11th day of flower and looking great. I have a grow diary in that section if anyone wants to follow along. I have never had any C99 so Im really looking forward to the hype! For those of you breeding keep doing what yer doing!!

Latest posts

Latest posts