What's new

Chunky Cherry Malawi (REv's Cherry Malawi x Tom Hills Deep Chunk Male)

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah Sub...looking forward to more detailed info. For sure nothing but rave reviews so far from peeps and very cool it finishes soooooo early outdoors yet packs a fantastic sat punch. Super durable and adaptable with those wild child African genes. Not many peeps have had African stuff so also tickling peeps melons in a different way. I've become a big fan of African hybrids...such a nice high type. Nice it cut through other stuff.

sooo...finished the last of it...here is some good info...alot of patients like myself need to know how some strains interact w pharmas...well....heh heh...lemme tell you, for those who use opiates...ccm combined w oxy for example will take you into very uncomfortable areas of your 'mind' when taken in high enough doses...example: "ok....thats two hits...seems to be a nice buzz...def takes the edge off very nicely...think i will take one more hit....cough cough.........uh oh..." that kinda thing...i think it is a good idea when on opiates to wait a couple hours after taking pill to smoke...makes the transition to sleep or reality much smoother...prolongs a certain pharma spaciness for hours...but will phuck you up if not timed right...

420GreenMan

I take Percodan and soma and I really don't feel a difference when on them and smoking it. I hate taking the pills and hate that feeling. So I smoke to help mellow me out.
That is good info Sub, most peeps all react different to meds, so it is good to have those type of side effect info available.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Sounds like some DOPE..... damn subrob.... you got me wantin this bad with that description haha! Subscribed.

ndnguy

Yup my ole bro has it going when it comes to putting plants together, only could wish to have some of his sativa madness that he starts with. Great person,great breeder no doubt. Just have to hook up with him again sometimes its months before i talk with my bro thats the bummer.

I am about to sprout some Cherry Malawi X C99. I found this thread trying to find information about the genetics. Thank you for this wonderful thread. It sure does look like the Cherry Malawi has strong genetics to not be dominated by the chunk.

Greenman, are you able to put those pictures up yet?