What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chronics Headstash Garden

calientecarlos

Veteran
Wahhooo 100 posts!!! Self reflection is healthy af I am told..

Soil dudes say that I don't have to feed for 16weeks but I feed anyway bc I am loco n stuff.. Just got new nutes to try too. TPS one. 1part for veg and flower. Suppoda be cutting edge r some shit..

eyesdownchronic

Wahhooo 100 posts!!! Self reflection is healthy af I am told..

Soil dudes say that I don't have to feed for 16weeks but I feed anyway bc I am loco n stuff.. Just got new nutes to try too. TPS one. 1part for veg and flower. Suppoda be cutting edge r some shit..
lol
yeah, im thinking i want to try doing just plain water, and maybe AACT's. been wanting to do some for a while but ive been stuck on my salts.

eyesdownchronic

Meat Breath f3 #5, i guess shes a lakers fan.

picture.php
picture.php

this pheno is about as nasty as cookie terps get. not far off from the dosi. smells of hot spicy indian seasoned shit, with another distinctive tone i cant put my finger on.

meat breath throws out a fair amount of variation. i believe this f3 came from my f2 "funky" line. there was a f2 purple grape cookie type, and another i just called the "standard line."

im still searching (in both meatbreath and meat madness) for what I found years back in my original meat madness f1 that smelled of gingerbread.

eyesdownchronic

Gingerbread curry breath!!
lol, id smoke it.

ive ran this pheno a couple times now, and i just cant seem to be able to unlock her potential. gonna try again, but prob going to ditch her here in a minute.

ive been holding off on a big cookie seed drop for a minute because of some issues. but will hopefully be getting to it here soon. will include some meat breath f2 and f4, im going back a step, hah!:bigeye:

Mattbho

No your not just talking to yourself. Even tho it feels like that around here somedays.

I love a nice earthy kosher. I have yet to grow any k.k. tho I love smoking it .

Dosidos is a staple in my garden . Not the strongest smoke but it keeps me smiling.

I'll stick around. We have similar interests. I have 5x 20gal no till pots on their 3 and 4th cycle . Just started growing my own seeds . This winter I reversed my dosido and crossed everything I have. And growing seeds i made last year (jelly pie keeper x greasy greasy pink kush male i found ) i will be happy if I can improve on either parent in anyway

eyesdownchronic

caliente carlos
ha, yeah, maybe sometime ill get around to making enough to pass around.

mattbho-
hey welcome!
i started out on the bottle before getting sucked into organics, and now ive been using pure salts in coco. people always say that organics taste the best, blah, blah, but the best herb ive ever smoked was some aeroponic back in the day, not grown by me. so idk.
i love the kosher, one of my favorite herbs. just somewhat of a dayender. puts you up there for about an hour before straight comatose.
and those sound like good crosses. IHG jelly breath pics are crazy looking. but i could never justify getting another cross using dosi and mendo breath.
do you know which version of dosi you've got? mine came from the f2#22 release.

Last edited:

eyesdownchronic

Larry Bear Og (Lemon Larry clone x Polar Bear og)

picture.php

this pheno leans much more to the polar bear as far as terps are considered. not much of any lemon. more like a piney gas og. really loud though. smoke is heavy and stoney.

eyesdownchronic

oooh buddy, that soil is getting stanky. the worse the soil smells, the better your bud will smell right.

i figure in another week or so itll turn into that fresh soil smell.

eyesdownchronic

Added some more new coco, hydroton, and ammendmets to the "soil". it's much darker than pure coco and has a less coarse texture, im really diggin it.

smell is still pretty foul, but im thinking the addition of more ammendments and the hydroton (more aeration, space for microbes to colonize) should speed it up. i was gonna buy some bokashi to add in, but thinking i might just be a cheap ass and make some labs instead. :dunno:

eyesdownchronic

I am a cheapass as well! That should all help fo sho!
welp, rice water is sitting now.
fucking send it.

some grateful breath f3 (candy kush pheno)

picture.php

why do i bother trimming...

picture.php

bud has almost a silvery hue with a little bit of blue hints in there. this nug is currently being smoked, but the rest is gonna get jarred so lets see how that comes out.

eyesdownchronic

Organized through the seed stash and found this gem that ive been saving for a rainy day.
I think the passing of a close loved one counts... not trying to bring down the vibes, just wanna honor them with some fire genetics.

Mandelbrot's Oilspill (XXX OG x Royal Kush 7)
picture.php
picture.php

also decided to finish off some half packs

Top Dawg's 91 Chem #12 (ONYCD#12 x 91 Chem bx2)
picture.php

Archive's Face Off bx2
picture.php

...dont know why icmag made these changes to photo uploads. maybe i need to start taking my pics upright again.

eyesdownchronic

picture.php

pic of sophies breath f1 on top and meat madness f1 on bottom.
that sophie f1 was an absolute stud. the frostiest bud ive ever seen, it was fuzzy, not frosty. with some of the best terps ive ever got from bud, skunky fruit loops, with a strong high to match.

the sophie f2's were all over the place, with phenos leaning from super frosted fruit loop type, to large framed /cola spicy peppery type from the sophisticated lady, to mendo breath leaners, to a couple ogkb types.

i continued the frosty fruit loop pheno into the f3 and found an array of phenomenal phenos.
here is a pic of three different phenos from that Sophie's Breath f2:f3
(again)
picture.php

two on the left two plants exhibited the fruit loop terps, while the right smelled like pure death and shit mixed some light chemical cleaner.

Reason im spouting all this is that last night i finally got around to planting my big cookie run thats been waiting since about novemeber. its really about time.
planted some more sophie f2's to dig back into the original variation, some f2:f3 ogkb leaners, to see whats up in there. and then finally some f2:f4 fruit loop phenos, from the plants (or nugs i guess) above.

Latest posts

Latest posts