What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chrome Diesel & Gorilla Glue #4 under 8k

zeet

Veteran
Was the quest not enough by itself? Do you wish you would have got the 155? I'm in the market for a new dehuey...
I have the 70 pint one in there just to take care of any spikes that may happen...just a lil insurance. From what I understand the 105 is the most efficient of the series. With the 155 you end up using more power for not much more performance.

pullin up a chair if ya don't mind .... this room & the health of these plants is astounding !!! :respect:

can't wait to it see it progress :biggrin:

Hand fed ? looks like 2 different mediums , whatcha growing in ?
Thanks for joining in dansbuds. :tiphat:
Hand fed/watered in promix HP w/ mycorrizae
I amend the promix with happy frog soil conditioner and some more worm poo for good measure ;)
looks like two mediums because some of the pics were before I put the top layer of hydro stones on them.

prune

Veteran
There aren't many pics of the Chrome Diesel floating around, so I'll submit this poor shot of a plant at 10wks. Very, very fragrant, you will learn to love the accidental hand grazes...

picture.php

zeet

Veteran
Thanks prune :D looks like some dank!

It is odd how little info and/or pics there are of Chrome D.

I'm really excited about this room. My first time growing either of them.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I'm in with the popcorn and doob, I'd like to try out that Chrome D. blow that sucker up!
how big are those pots and what size is the room?
what kinda cooling system are you running?

zeet

Veteran
I'm in with the popcorn and doob, I'd like to try out that Chrome D. blow that sucker up!
how big are those pots and what size is the room?
what kinda cooling system are you running?
Good to have ya brother chunky,
Those are 7gal pots. I can't remember what the dimensions of the room are exactly...I'll get some numbers when I go there today.
Cooling system is 4 ton mini split..Con-aire or Air-Con, something like that I think.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Just saw a growers first finished plant. Prob go 2lbs.. Lots of light n huge pots tho ;)~

Pictures are coming I hope

zeet

Veteran
Chrome Diesel week 5

Chrome Diesel week 5

Here's a quick update friends:

Chrome D, week 5 looking good, smelling outta this world! Very unique nose on this strain for sure. Staying healthy and looks to be really packing on the nugs.

Attachments

• DSC_0282.jpg
    DSC_0282.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_0277.jpg
    DSC_0277.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0280.jpg
    DSC_0280.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_0283.jpg
    DSC_0283.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 13

zeet

Veteran
Gorilla Glue #4 Week 5

Gorilla Glue #4 Week 5

GG4 week 5 update:

For posterity ;)

Attachments

• DSC_0288.jpg
    DSC_0288.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_0286.jpg
    DSC_0286.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_0285.jpg
    DSC_0285.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 11

zeet

Veteran
Chrome Diesel wk 6

Chrome Diesel wk 6

Man, the smells coming off of these Chrome D's....unreal! I mean it's such a unique nose unlike anything else I have ever grown. These girls will be a regular in the rotation in my facility for sure.

Attachments

• DSC_0303.jpg
    DSC_0303.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_0306.jpg
    DSC_0306.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0307.jpg
    DSC_0307.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0308.jpg
    DSC_0308.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_0310.jpg
    DSC_0310.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 15

zeet

Veteran
looks dope in there, you smoke up that OGKB 2.0?
Thanks Chunky :)

I save that OGKB 2.0 for the evening sesh bro...it's that damn strong! lol Had it tested too... came back as 25% THC 1.6% CBG
Killer #'s with that one!