What's new

ChopTop's 2600watter Oh Geez!!!!

choptops

Also here are a few of the outdoor Fire. She needs more light but nothing i can do at this point she has been outside too long to be taking inside and risk compromising the homeostasis of my indoor enviroment.:biggrin:

Attachments

• 007-1.jpg
    007-1.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 008-1.jpg
    008-1.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 10

smoooth

Looking great choptops liking the nice scrog you got going on the indoors. They are going to fill in nicely:)

choptops

Just bored....

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 010-1.jpg
    010-1.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 006-2.jpg
    006-2.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 14

choptops

Shit is getting crazy up in there!! I've grown these strains out 3times each and never had them budding so heavily this early!! It's only Week 4 Day 2 and there are about a thousand thumb sized buds everywhere!! I couldn't be happier at this point!! Hopefully things keep on this path!! Wish me luck guys. I'll post some pictures on Monday. See you then..........

choptops

Week 4 Day 4

Sorry man my lights don't come on until around 9:30 smoky mountain time. But here they are.. I am in a bit of a hurry to catch the shop for ph^ so i'll talk more about them later...Enjoy!.....

Attachments

• 013-1.jpg
    013-1.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 012-1.jpg
    012-1.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 9
  • 009-1.jpg
    009-1.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 008-2.jpg
    008-2.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 007-2.jpg
    007-2.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 14
  • 006-3.jpg
    006-3.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 005-4.jpg
    005-4.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 004-2.jpg
    004-2.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 003-3.jpg
    003-3.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 001-4.jpg
    001-4.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 9

choptops

well i have more but it says i am exceeding my quota on uploaded images so what do i do? any suggestions would be great! otherwise it's grasscity.com for me.....

smoooth

It's either your trying to upload too many to a post.... And just need to spread them out. Or maybe you need to get some more posts on the forum(like over 50). I have no problems uploading pics, I just make sure to spread them out in posts

Dang dude, looks incredible! I've been sticking to 5 photos per post after having a little trouble doing a large upload. It's been working fine for me that way.

choptops

I think it's the post count. Oh well I guess it's time to get more acquainted with the other growers here anyhow.....

Mr.Bill

A quick way of getting your post count up quickly is to hang out in the tokers den for a few days, be it a game, or a heated debate about something your post count will jump for sure. You might hit a, you've posted too many times or something to that effect but after a couple days you'll break through the limitations, that's what I've always done when it's time to make a new account. Works well, but then on the other hand if you hadn't stopped by in my thread I might not have made it here. :)

choptops

A quick way of getting your post count up quickly is to hang out in the tokers den for a few days, be it a game, or a heated debate about something your post count will jump for sure. You might hit a, you've posted too many times or something to that effect but after a couple days you'll break through the limitations, that's what I've always done when it's time to make a new account. Works well, but then on the other hand if you hadn't stopped by in my thread I might not have made it here. :)

Cool, thanks man. I'll check that out. Also, thanks for stopping by..:thank you:

choptops

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I just made it to 50 comments and all is better. Looking forward to a long and happy relationship with all of you guys here at IC. I have been to nearly all of these forums and none of them have been more welcoming , informative, and well kept than ICMag. So thanks again guys.

choptops

well i am thinking next round i am going to expand a bit like maybe 4 1000w with a bare 600 in the middle..i guess this yield is gonna determine how much i can spend on that though...fingers crossed>>>.....