What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chocolombia IceHash + Gold moroccan

D

DankeyKong

Here pollen hash top quality is about 4.5 U$$ /g if you're buying a lot...

For ice hash it's 5 U$$ /g

dezman

Nice prices there. Hell yeah!
The highest quality polm here costs 3-6€ depending who you buy.
And the black hash(what we call chicha) 4-6€.
This are street prices but high quality.
If you go to a cannabis club, the cheapest hash cost 10€ (same or less quality than street hash)and the jelly hash 80!!!fucking euros. Ice is pretty expensive 20-30€.
The best deal is morrocan.

D

DankeyKong

@Dezman

I can see why prices are high in europe, probabily most of their really top shelf hash is made in europe like ice hash, jelly hash etc... It's low quantities of extreme quality (I THINK)

While the moroccan is brought from africa big farmers that sell the kilo for as cheap as 300 U$$...

So that's why it's cheap in colombia farmers here make their ice hash in great quantity so it's alot cheaper but at the same time the quality will not be as good as top shelf ice hash from holland let's say...

D

DankeyKong

By the way the "shatter" i made from last batch (2 days ago)

picture.php