What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Choc n Cherry Ice Cream Cake & OG Kush Mix

Lumpy-Gravy

Cheers bud @ojd much appreciated. I’ve ran a diary from late/dec 2019 up to the other month on uk420. It starts with me being the worst grower in the world. I’d just discovered seeds aren’t just seeds and genetics count. So kicked off with with some ugorg and I was still fucking useless lol …. I switched to coco maybe late 2021 and never looked back. The only complaint I can make about myself is that I’m a scruffy grower and genetically naive. I dunno what stretches, what bushes all these little things that can help come flower time. But instead I’m caught out, every time!

So that being said, I enjoy doing a diary so I’ll always do one when I grow your stuff. But I swear to god the next one will be bang on point. It’s unfair I’ve made good genetics look a little like a jumble sale. But if you look at that and think ‘imagine if that grow was nailed by a pro’. Stinky meaty OG’s and a fuelly ICC and buds for days. I’ll be able to have a bath in all that weed :)

Still that male to flower out and pollinate my Homemade Soup with and hopefully I’ll have that cookies tight structure that yields absurdly with the diesel smell/terps. It’s only hackery, I definitely wouldn’t call it breeding but If I can keep the peachy/apricot somewhat and have the diesel in there I’ll be mad happy. So when the time comes I’ll diarise the progeny.

It’s only fair I spent some pennies. Wish I had more since those BP beans talk to me in my sleep. Got me fucking teeth knocked out in an accident so dentist is taking all my seed/growing budget at the mo. But I’ll be back for more soon enough :)

Cheers bud.

Lumpy-Gravy

Ey up.

Last update before chop. It’ll be 11 weeks believe it or not. The OG Kush are that vigorous they caught me out and are light stressed so still plenty of white pistils. I’m quite disappointed tbf. The ICC looks really nicely cooked despite looking like I’ve grown it on a jumble sale stand.

As I’ve said before. I grow and smoke weed because I like the tastes and smells. The getting high usually takes care of it’s self. I’ll chop as big chunks as I can and leave most fan leaves on for a nice drawn out dry. If I get that right then it’s a success for me. The true test is with a nice sugary tea. I’m pretty sure we’ll pass.

Grown in 3.5/4L of coco. Fed 1.3/6.0pH all the way through. Fed 3x a day. I keep temps lights on nice and high @29 degrees and humidity always seems to float around 55 without assistance to bring it down. The weather has been unsettled past few weeks so the odd spike here and there. Been on 11/13, reduced light and feed for a bit and began flushing this time last week.

I need need need to tidy my growing up though. I’ve sort of achieved it in my smaller mess about tent with some CMOG fems so hopefully next grow @ojd I can do a tidier job. Can’t use these pics to tempt folk eh lol …. Lots and lots of weed though. Some reyt bats of flower. Next grow I’m doing the GMO Dough and I know GMO is keen so I’ll try keep them in check.

Apologies for the pics but I’m not one to hide my failings …

319CEDF1-3695-4CD8-ADE2-13120393F681.jpeg
EB8189A5-AA99-4906-9D3E-7CDFC3E514DC.jpeg
B1F4B962-7A8D-43A4-8671-4C8ABAB3B46B.jpeg
6D720807-7242-4D8F-B1DB-083978AB65CC.jpeg
DD82A4A5-025D-409E-92CF-4301E6CAF12C.jpeg
51143B8C-90B5-449D-8FFA-8867337F21B6.jpeg
AFB6E5FC-24E5-4110-8506-630E32D5FB86.jpeg
26827460-676C-4D09-8B2B-15F54164A1B1.jpeg

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers bud @ojd much appreciated. I’ve ran a diary from late/dec 2019 up to the other month on uk420. It starts with me being the worst grower in the world. I’d just discovered seeds aren’t just seeds and genetics count. So kicked off with with some ugorg and I was still fucking useless lol …. I switched to coco maybe late 2021 and never looked back. The only complaint I can make about myself is that I’m a scruffy grower and genetically naive. I dunno what stretches, what bushes all these little things that can help come flower time. But instead I’m caught out, every time!

So that being said, I enjoy doing a diary so I’ll always do one when I grow your stuff. But I swear to god the next one will be bang on point. It’s unfair I’ve made good genetics look a little like a jumble sale. But if you look at that and think ‘imagine if that grow was nailed by a pro’. Stinky meaty OG’s and a fuelly ICC and buds for days. I’ll be able to have a bath in all that weed :)

Still that male to flower out and pollinate my Homemade Soup with and hopefully I’ll have that cookies tight structure that yields absurdly with the diesel smell/terps. It’s only hackery, I definitely wouldn’t call it breeding but If I can keep the peachy/apricot somewhat and have the diesel in there I’ll be mad happy. So when the time comes I’ll diarise the progeny.

It’s only fair I spent some pennies. Wish I had more since those BP beans talk to me in my sleep. Got me fucking teeth knocked out in an accident so dentist is taking all my seed/growing budget at the mo. But I’ll be back for more soon enough :)

Cheers bud.
Enjoyed your show alot bro , great detail.

That sucks about your teeth bro( sounds a real nasty accident) but your welcome to run a log of BP or any other strain I offer anytime, just pm me or email me an addy and strain choice

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ey up.

Last update before chop. It’ll be 11 weeks believe it or not. The OG Kush are that vigorous they caught me out and are light stressed so still plenty of white pistils. I’m quite disappointed tbf. The ICC looks really nicely cooked despite looking like I’ve grown it on a jumble sale stand.

As I’ve said before. I grow and smoke weed because I like the tastes and smells. The getting high usually takes care of it’s self. I’ll chop as big chunks as I can and leave most fan leaves on for a nice drawn out dry. If I get that right then it’s a success for me. The true test is with a nice sugary tea. I’m pretty sure we’ll pass.

Grown in 3.5/4L of coco. Fed 1.3/6.0pH all the way through. Fed 3x a day. I keep temps lights on nice and high @29 degrees and humidity always seems to float around 55 without assistance to bring it down. The weather has been unsettled past few weeks so the odd spike here and there. Been on 11/13, reduced light and feed for a bit and began flushing this time last week.

I need need need to tidy my growing up though. I’ve sort of achieved it in my smaller mess about tent with some CMOG fems so hopefully next grow @ojd I can do a tidier job. Can’t use these pics to tempt folk eh lol …. Lots and lots of weed though. Some reyt bats of flower. Next grow I’m doing the GMO Dough and I know GMO is keen so I’ll try keep them in check.

Apologies for the pics but I’m not one to hide my failings …

View attachment 18878277 View attachment 18878278 View attachment 18878279 View attachment 18878280 View attachment 18878281 View attachment 18878282 View attachment 18878283 View attachment 18878284
Amazing show you put on for us bro , your to hard or yourself , great detail and pics all the way through, couldn't ask for better show.

As said before your welcome to run any pack i offer including BP( over 100 varieties available Regular or Feminized) from my whole collection ( apart from the Triple list as they extremely rare packs) you just let me know when your ready to run a pack or 2 and il send them out

Lumpy-Gravy

:) thank man @ojd youre genuinely a real good guy. There’s not many that would extend such generosity in this sport. It’d most definitely appreciated!

I am a bit of a perfectionist, I have slight OCD tendencies so I think you’re right. The goal is to get to harvest and I did it so it can’t be that bad.

Just come down for a brew n a smoke break from chopping. The ICC is a super yielder. As you can imagine there’s lots of larf n brash under the canopy. I’ve put that to one side. A clean grow from this in a full 5 litre pot I’d imagine you’d have plenty to last you a season until next harvest and then some. Now I’ve handled it all and can get a real good whiff, my sense of smell isn’t great, it’s a sharp fuel as you’d imagine from the diesel with a sweetness to it. Not a fresh sweetness like fruit but … yeah, just sweet.

I’m about to go back up. Now I can get to the OG’s I can take some better photos. I think we’ll be pleasantly surprised since I’ve only been able to see what’s on the pictures.

E2a - yeah bummed about me teeth. 2 appointments left and I should be good as new. Front 4 got bashed in. If yer gonna have a tumble try not to use yer face as a brake lol

Reactions: ojd

Lumpy-Gravy

All chopped and currently sitting at 24 degrees and 70% humidity. The temperature should come down overnight it’s just residual heat from being hot for 11 weeks. The room is at the back of the house and stays cool if not heated. So fingers crossed for 18/19 by morning. It is August after all. Love a good February dry! If I won the pools I’d have all that space age climate shit. I’ll get a picture of it hung up in the morning. My fault there was a lot of larf but even so a very good haul.

@ojd id love to have a go at some BP, even if it was just one or two pips. I could start as soon as this drys. I was going to hunt a pack of ugorg blues but BP will do me just fine. As before I can’t take summat for nowt so I’m going to order the African Rhino while you have your august promo on. I saw that you’re a bit snowed under so I’ll leave it a couple of weeks :) thanks again bud.

Reactions: ojd

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All chopped and currently sitting at 24 degrees and 70% humidity. The temperature should come down overnight it’s just residual heat from being hot for 11 weeks. The room is at the back of the house and stays cool if not heated. So fingers crossed for 18/19 by morning. It is August after all. Love a good February dry! If I won the pools I’d have all that space age climate shit. I’ll get a picture of it hung up in the morning. My fault there was a lot of larf but even so a very good haul.

@ojd id love to have a go at some BP, even if it was just one or two pips. I could start as soon as this drys. I was going to hunt a pack of ugorg blues but BP will do me just fine. As before I can’t take summat for nowt so I’m going to order the African Rhino while you have your august promo on. I saw that you’re a bit snowed under so I’ll leave it a couple of weeks :) thanks again bud.
Hey bro
Shoot me an email and il send the BP straight out

Lumpy-Gravy

:) all over it bud @ojd … I’ll buy a pack too but I keep changing me bloody mind lol

Just been upstairs and took a couple of pictures. We’re all familiar with the Choc n Cherry ICC. Only just really noticed how frosty it actually is though. The tops are a good handful but remembering how good it stacks each spear has plenty of weed all the way down …

2AFD0AAF-A1E1-4598-9A73-EB5A029A6B2E.jpeg
42CE200E-D8BC-44CE-B6C0-406FFAB0E9A2.jpeg
F19A4CD1-BB52-4F40-A610-9B620F4CC0B8.jpeg

The OG Kushes as seen in the previous post are just absolute donkey dicks of weed. Absolutely ridiculous lol … tops fill my hand easily. In the picture you’ll see how the light stress just kept promoting white pistils but just on the shoulders it’s cooked nicely. I was expecting to find some bud rot given how packed it got, colas leaning on one another and the sheer bulk. But not found owt …

54205703-7ED3-4802-B1BD-DEF1714815D2.jpeg
2620690C-FDFB-4FA6-B2A8-4455393128D6.jpeg

I’ll wrap up for now until it’s dry. I’ll be back with a smoke report and pics of trimmed weed.

Once it’s dry we’ll do a BP diary with some other Connoisseur fems thrown in. Gotten over my female seed fear with 2 gorgeous CMOG’s so let’s strike while the iron is hot with some proper fire weed from OJ :)