What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chinese yunnan indica

kamyo

Veteran
About week 3 from germ on my Yunnan at 13n. Two distinct phenos so far. One is a micro pheno that's only a few inches high, but otherwise looks just like the others. The others are about 6 inches high, but haven't shown sex yet. Stem rub indicates chronic, dank smell. I put them in the ground from their 4 inch pots to finish up. Short, squat plants, but so far, a great indica to grow out here. Not much productivity, but I love playing with indicas in dry season.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
interseting...thakns dubi for the pics..any more

also how often is a nice indica dom pheno found?

Greetings theJointedOne,

Chinese Yunnan is a mostly indica line, the indica phenos are dominant, there's slight sativa influence (probably from ancient SE asian sativas) but the expression is mostly indica ranging from almost pure indica hash plants to dominant indica expressions with slight sativa influence.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Another 'chinita' as i like to call them :)

Organically grown indoors, 3 weeks of vegging, 8-9 weeks of flowering.

Attachments

• China Yunnan X.jpg
    China Yunnan X.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 60
  • China Yunnan X cola.jpg
    China Yunnan X cola.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 59
  • China Yunnan X cogollito.jpg
    China Yunnan X cogollito.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 62

azimut

Hello,

From my 2013 out, before to chop them, China, the sativa phéno.

Organic grow.

Green and lemon odor for this one, expect to keep that in the smoke, we will see.
Good job Ace, thanks.

:tiphat:

VirginHarvester

Veteran
Hi Dubi, the Yunnan has always intrigued me. Could you describe the effects of this plant; is it heavy indica or something more refreshing and alert?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome azimut :) beautiful chinese yunnan! Congrats for the great outdoor harvest. Im glad you have had a good season, thanks for share it!

VirginHarvester, the official china yunnan description already explains the effect quite well:
' Happy and visual initially. Warm, relaxing and pleasant in its final phase. ' the high has a bit of sativa start, then becomes a relaxing chill out indica experience.

Here's a China Yunnan feminized pollinated, flowering outdoors end of september. The new China Yunnan feminized stock will be available very soon.

Attachments

• china.jpg
    china.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 42

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Greetings Budmaker,

There's a bit of pure chinese yunnan standard stock left if you are interested, most of the retailers also have stock available. Regards!

Budmaker

so i was right in that case?

well if it is how it is i will keep one pack to get hybrid effekt keep in the refrigerator, to much afghan for me
Thanks for say this clearly:huggg:

China Yunnan

China Yunnan

Hello! My China Yunnan are doing so well I couldn't not post. Unfortunately I haven't been taking pics until now but from here on out I'll keep a log. so, 5/6 seeds germinated, one plant was overly mutated and had to be culled and from the rest, 2 males, 2 females. Plants are growing in 5 gallon pots of pro-mix and are being fed Botanicare's Pure Blend Pro and Liquid Karma. They live in a 4x4x7 grow tent with a 600w HPS. My plan is an open pollination. on to the pics!

Thanks! not too sure on the rules around here. Should I have started a new thread? back in a few hours with some updated pics. today is day 1 of 12/12.

back for an update. not much has changed so i'll keep it quick. Plants are stretching out slightly and have reached 3.5 feet in height. Transitioning from high N to high PK.

I'll drop by with weekly updates.

Latest posts

Latest posts