What's new

China Could Easily Own World With Their $3 Trillion

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
nope, the proper is Is in Snoop's sentence, as it refers to the ability to spell them correctly, as already pointed out.

if you want to fault his sentence, you need to look at his real error which was lack of proper punctuation

for example

coco coir, vermiculite, worm castings; is not rocket science.

over and out

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

in the case of the Chinese:

Disregard Humanity
dis487x640304x400.jpg

Acquire Currency

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Bomb... How many times have you ever seen anyone confuse 'their' and 'they are'?

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Anti, tons of time, why? personally, I don't care though. I was just being a smart-ass

MrBlunt, you're correct, but you gotta give me a break since english is not my mother tongue :D

peace!

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Anti, tons of time, why? personally, I don't care though. I was just being a smart-ass.

I type 120+ words per minute.

And I was bored.

Slow day on the ole IC.

Waiting on my plants to hurry up and grow.

Now that I've automated my feedings I don't know what to do with myself.

serious6

so what happened to posts #1 and #2? thought this would make an interesting read, boy was i wrong. seems like the trolls got here first with their, theres and they'res. whats the matter you dont understand where thar is?

china thinks in generations and have already made the plunge in SAN FRANSICO and VANCOUVER, BC. you know how many chinese you meet in the wilderness? thousands in BC, after gold and minerals. does OTTAWA care? lets see, there are no CFB's west of the rocky mountains. that CANADIAN FORCES BASES, they have closed the majority of the militias down and made it next to impossible to own any type of gun, be it shotgun, pistol or rifle and then there is the carry permit and the ammo permit and all the red tape that follows. does the average BC resident know? nope they are to busy trying to survive a housing crunch with thousands of squares miles of land lying vacant, all the trade appentiships are gone and the banks/corporations in control. you should see the BC mining act? so much red tape that the gold commissioner doesnt know what is the correct rulings. but i dont care as if we get invaded, im going east into the rockies where they will never find me.:peacock:

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
I are not lost, I know how to get to the Shire, thank you very much

and everyone knows all them china men in the wilderness are digging a hole to china to invade canada, fact!

serious6

usa will print 9 more trillion and out bid and buy all of china thus owning 2 billion slaves

and help canada fill in hole

serious6

on a side note: first read the LOTR and the rest in 1970. what you think of movie? i thought too short; left out way too much.

good acting and short version. long live the black, silver and gold.....err, maybe that another tale eh?

Once Upon a Time..........................

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Honestly, with the way this world is trending, I don't think it really matters which "country" is nominally in charge. The mega-corps will be running the world in the next century. People will look back at identification based on geography or loyalty to a "nation" as a cute anachronism.

People will live in the Sony megacomplex and fight wars against the evil Google empire.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
serious6, when the movie came out, I really liked it, specially fellowship and two towers, however, return of the king was ok, big turn off how they played out the whole frodo and sam relationship though... you're right, too short a movie, should have done a way better job even if it mean lots more movies, a la harry potter. man, they left out tom bombadil, how could they? just crazy. but after re-watching them a couple of times, I liked them a bit less.

serious6

bombadil; the first 2 were really good, i agree! but the return of the king? no history on who he was, the riders of rohan was slaughtered, gandalfs role/story was appalling and no bombadil who lead the animals to war against the mutants, the forest kings or explaining the walking trees and their story; i give it a B- grade. guess you have to be a billionare like harry potter's authoress to get it right! look what they did to andre nortons' books. like to see the WITCH WORLD in a movie triology.

JOHN CARTER of MARS is coming out; about time eh? how about the DARKOVER novels made into a t.v. series instead of the stupid vampire :bashhead: and werewolf crap.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
I hear you serious6, maybe we could get the chinese to fund us so we can produce the good stuff :D

I'm awaiting the Hobbit in film, who knows, could be good, two films they're making atm, hopefully they won't suck, only time will tell

DrFever

Veteran
Egypt, Rome, Mongolia all were at one time a super dominant power They have fallen
USA is on track to become as well a fallen country
Lets Stop and Think how and the hell could this happen , Just look at this Thread
China already owns about 2/3'rds of USA things many citizens don;t even know about lets go back in history and see how this happened then you will realize your know longer a citizen in the great old US of A but rather a Tenant already
ONE WORD THANK YOUR IDIOTIC GOVERNMENT
There has been some shuffling around to try to conceal the real scope of the problem. Over the last several years, the Federal Government has been sending less tax money back to the states than it takes in in taxes. This means that the states have to borrow MORE money to cover their obligations. The net result is that the debt is being transferred to the states, to conceal its true size. The government will easily admit to a $3 trillion "publicly held" debt, grudgingly concede that it's "unfunded liability" brings that number to almost $7 trillion, but the real hard truth is that total government debt, state and federal, is now over $14 trillion dollars, or about 50,000 for every man, woman, and child inside the United States. Since 1960, the taxpayers have shelled out $15 trillion in interest payments alone, while the principal continues to rise.

DrFever

Veteran
This brings us to the issue of collateral. We've borrowed so much money the lenders are getting nervous. Back during the Johnson administration Charles DeGaulle demanded the United States collateralize the loans owed to France in gold and started carting out the bullion from the treasury. This caused several other nations to demand the same and President Nixon had to slam the gold window closed or the treasury would have been emptied, since the United States was even then in debt for more money than the treasury could cover in gold.
But Nixon had to collateralize that debt somehow, and he hit upon the plan of quietly setting aside huge tracts of American land with their mineral rights in reserve to cover the outstanding debts. But since the American people were already angered over the war in Vietnam, Nixon couldn't very well admit that he was apportioning off chunks of the United States to the holders of foreign debt. So, Nixon invented the Environmental Protection Agency and passed draconian environmental laws which served to grab land with vast natural resources away from the owners and lock it away, and even more, prove to the holders of the foreign debt that US citizens were not drilling. mining, or otherwise developing those resources. From that day to this, as the government sinks deeper into debt, the government grabs more and more land, declares it a wilderness or "roadless area" or "heritage river" or "wetlands" or any one of over a dozen other such obfuscated labels, but in the end the result is the same. We The People may not use the land, in many cases are not even allowed to enter the land.
This is not about conservation, it is about collateral. YOUR land is being stolen by the government and used to secure loans the government really had no business taking out in the first place. Given that the government cannot get out of debt, and is collateralizing more and more land to avoid foreclosure, the day is not long off when the people of the United States will one day wake up and discover they are no longer citizens, but tenants.

DrFever

Veteran
Those nations and banks to whom we owe money have been very patient indeed with us. They know that our economies are so tightly entwined that what hurts America will hurt them. But sooner or later, possibly after a market crash, someone, in order to pay their own debts, will demand their loans to the United States be paid. Rather than get caught with "bad paper", there will be a run on the United States government.
In addition to the government debt of $14 trillion, our businesses are home to trillions more in foreign investment, kept here by the promise that the American taxpayer will be made to cover all losses. But with our manufacturing in decline and our schools producing far more lawyers than anything else, it should be obvious to the prudent observer that the American taxpayer, even if so inclined, may not be able to cover the losses of their own government, let alone a foreign investor. That has to be making them nervous as well.
This brings us to the "equities markets", most notably the stock market. Over the last several years a constant media harangue has assured us that the soaring numbers of the stock market are the sole measure of how good our economy is. But close examination of those high-priced stocks reveals that most are heavily over-valued; their price the result of market forces rather than underlying worth (earnings ability). Amazon.com, as one example, has had a terrific run-up of its stock price, even though the company itself has yet to show a profit.
The government has admitted to using covert means to prevent a market downturn; to keep the stock prices at an artificially high and overvalued level, in order to wave those impressive numbers about as "proof" that everything is okay so that the taxpayers go back to work and pay more taxes. But in order to keep those stock prices up above their actual worth, demand must be maintained to keep the prices high. In other words, NEW investors must constantly be brought into the bottom of the pyramid to keep the prices of the stocks at the top from dropping. Hence the onslaught of commercials luring neophyte investors into the stock market via "online trading". Like any Ponzi scheme, the stock market will collapse when no more new buyers can be dragged in at the bottom. As the market starts to stutter, governments (most recently Britain) have moved to dump huge reserves of gold onto the world market to depress gold prices and deter investors from deserting the stock market for gold.

Latest posts

Latest posts