What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chilly Willy says a big hello!

skateboardkid

Yeah growing is what it is all about. Looking forward to your contributions :tiphat:
Yesterday was the day I got the idea to do thus agin; and I been floating on a cloud all day excited about this. Your contribution of offering to help me talking with Gypsy reacting my old account was something that made this feel even more real. Please let me know what the next step is, or if I ne3ed to get back in touch with you for that to happen. It looks like there are others here enthusiastic about the very same stuff, and it is nice to be back in my element with you guys here. Thanks

skateboardkid

yeah make run with 400w HPS light and then its easier to invest for new LeD lights for future.

you doin`t needs to change the bulb if have switch to 12h circle, let MH for whole time of vegi phase at all.

good to see you are back at track ....

greetz & stay safe
Thats a good idea about building this in phases. Wish I had my old account to show you my pictures of the grow previously. Basically it was a sun system seven, 22x26 inch hoods that had two bulbs in one hood. One of the bulbs was MH, the other HPS. So the hood covered a large area, and when the lights switched after six hours this caused the plants to experience heliotropism. I had three of these hoods covering a space 4 feet by 8 feet with 6 inch pots spaced in four rows, and nine plants in length. It looked like a farmers garden with the rows and all. But what was cool is that the plants only grew about three feet high, and a canopy less than two feet deep. This resulted in plants with very little vegetation, and mainly just a single cola growing. It looked like I was growing lollipops. But my se3cret was skip the vegetive state, and take the clones strait into flowering. I did grow the seeds under a 150 watt CFL and small hood for one week. But the plants were very short, and this helped out later so they would not grow tall. With the smaller 400 watt lights, and close to the top of the canopy; everything stayed short with thick center colors. I look forward seeing you on the site when I start my grow; so much has changed with equipment over the years. They dont make the sun system seven anymore. So I got to figure this all out again.

skateboardkid

Hey chilly, wb and hopefully things will work out in your favor.
You are the first to welcome me back using my correct avatar. That feels really great. I am very happy all you co9ming here to talk to me tonight. As I said to Moses Wellfleet, having my old avatar back makes this feel even more real. It was just yesterday I got the great idea to make another grow. It was 2006 when I grew, and showed up here. I did it for about three years with a yield of 2.5 pounds every two months, all of it was center colas. Its really pretty doing this stuff. And Dimodz had a good suggestion to build my system in phases to help out on cost at first. But I am eager to see a well put together system giving me an efficient system. Yeah, and I used a commercial crawl space dehumidifier to dry the harvest, and learned how to wait for the cycle of trichomes to change at the end before harvest. Im listening to myself talk, and it feels really great being back. Any suggestions you may have now, or later; please, I would love to hang out with you 420PyRoS.

420PyRoS

You are the first to welcome me back using my correct avatar. That feels really great. I am very happy all you co9ming here to talk to me tonight. As I said to Moses Wellfleet, having my old avatar back makes this feel even more real. It was just yesterday I got the great idea to make another grow. It was 2006 when I grew, and showed up here. I did it for about three years with a yield of 2.5 pounds every two months, all of it was center colas. Its really pretty doing this stuff. And Dimodz had a good suggestion to build my system in phases to help out on cost at first. But I am eager to see a well put together system giving me an efficient system. Yeah, and I used a commercial crawl space dehumidifier to dry the harvest, and learned how to wait for the cycle of trichomes to change at the end before harvest. Im listening to myself talk, and it feels really great being back. Any suggestions you may have now, or later; please, I would love to hang out with you 420PyRoS.

I'm just a small scale indoor grower. Right now I'm not growing anything but hoping to get some plants going come May for outdoors.

What strains you like growing, or would like to grow?