What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chilly Willy says a big hello!

guineapig

Veteran
Hey I think I remember now!!!! :woohoo:

Sometimes we get abducted and disappear for awhile :abduct:

Good to see you here again!! I really remember it all, now.

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

skateboardkid

Hey I think I remember now!!!! :woohoo:

Sometimes we get abducted and disappear for awhile :abduct:

Good to see you here again!! I really remember it all, now.

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:
Hey, been a long time. Wondering how to get my avatar back, and log in. It took me forever to find those picture of Chilly Willy, then I began my grow. Dual spectrum listing using the sun system 7, and the set up was so clean others called me the scientist. Can you please help me dissever where I went wrong on this site (I forgot), and give me a second chance. I wrote some cool things here. One of them was making a topic about who gets higher; men or women. Also does your dog steal your stuff, do you have mug shots. I really enjoyed writing here. To help with any confusion, I began this site in 2006, and created another name in 2017 trying to find out what I am asking now but gave up. One article you may enjoy is I want some more heliotropism. You can not make this up; I am Chilly Willy. Thank you and Im excited about getting back. I was not abducted. hehehehe

skateboardkid

Welcome back.
Thanks for your kind words, and welcome. I wanted to know if it is possible to use my older account that was banned. I started a newer account only in hopes for communication with a moderator asking this very question. I spent 6 months looking for a brand name (avatar), and you will notice on my old posts how I sued these avatars (had several versions of Chilly willy, one ij the sun, one with an igloo, another on a hot stove). And I was just hoping there some something magical you guys could do for me to obtain this back. Anyway, I am about to do this all over again, made a list today for all the equipment. Im doing it exactly the same. Seams lights have come a long ways so I need to learn more about that first. But I want it to be like before organic, dual spectrum, and a long proper cure. I think the reason why I was banned is a few people kinda were mean to me, and I was going through something at the time where my family was mean. And I probably bit back. I won't make that mistake again; I have grown since then. But I am the same Chilly as before, and I wanted to share that with your readers. Can you please help me. Simply pull up Chilly Willy, and see the profile. You will notice the avatar in those different climate settings, and hopefully see how much I love this site, and doing this. Thanks

skateboardkid

Banned you say, what was your offence?

Gypsy can probably fire up your old account.
Yeah it was wrong for me to tell another they hurt my feelings; today I would just move on and ignore them. That was a period when I was trying to get close to family I had not seen in years. So I was sensitive at the time. I already have some ideas for the forum; I want to use a microscope that allows me to take a picture so I can share what cloudy, clear, and amber trichomes look like. And I want to document my grow. I really want so much to have my name back here on the forum. I loved the science, nature, and math to create something. I really would appreciate your help. For me growing, and investing in this is like investing in myself; it makes me feel really good about myself. I always loved science as a kid; and I think doing it now makes me in touch with that again. I really appreciate this opportunity. It will be fun, and I look forward to it.

skateboardkid

high & wb
Hello, you are my first contact on the planet. I look forward to coming here to share, and learn. I grew AK 48 and I really enjoyed doing it. I am glad to meet you; it seams since 2006 lights have changed remarkably. And I feel lost after my brief encounter shopping for new fixtures. How would you like to lend a hand? Should I use magnetic ballasts again, or use the newer electronic ones. I plan on 38 pots under three 400 watt lights, and wish to change the spectrum of lighting. What I did before was light 6 hours using MH, then 6 hours HPS. But I am open to all suggestions. Again, it's nice to meet you Dimodz.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
yeah make run with 400w HPS light and then its easier to invest for new LeD lights for future.

you doin`t needs to change the bulb if have switch to 12h circle, let MH for whole time of vegi phase at all.

good to see you are back at track ....

greetz & stay safe