What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

chiesel,bubba,ogk,ak-47,sour something,buddahs.......sister

sneakinman13

Veteran
updateee

updateee

bunch of random picsss. im so tired. been trimming like crazzzy but wanted to post some picccs for you all to enjoy!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^sourrrr cindyy,,, wish you could see it with your own eyes. this stuff shinessss like diamonds foreal! ha.. some very smellly/tasty stuff aswell

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^g-13,,, super sticky stinky buds with a great tasteeeee. will prolly do a report of these later or have a friend do one... we willl cccc

picture.php

^joint break! man this stuff is smoooooooth
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^pre 98 bubba kush- this stuff is unreal! literally smells like garlic pepper funk now that its dry.. incredible earthy taste.... very musky stuffff. honestly havent got higher off anything else all year !!! so thats saying something for this one.... cant wait to run her about 10 days longerrr!

well no more picsss today. will update laterrr. trimming the chiesel and ak's tomrow . take care. pce

Ludo

That's what I'm talking about:jump: damn nice budshos sneakin......!!! Love the one lookin' like it's planted in glue with airbubbles in......N1
Or did you make glue out of the trichomes....:bigeye:
Keep up the great work and good karma to it....!!!! :ying:

sneakinman13

Veteran
That's what I'm talking about:jump: damn nice budshos sneakin......!!! Love the one lookin' like it's planted in glue with airbubbles in......N1
Or did you make glue out of the trichomes....:bigeye:
Keep up the great work and good karma to it....!!!! :ying:

thanks for stopping by ludoooo!
im not sure which pic you are talking about but i can assure you there is no glue:) just sticky icky thc glands! haha , this bubba has me very medicated! and its sleep time for me! ha
take care

JTqwerty

Crazy looking plants bro! Nice harvest. Grats on that. :)
Very nice setup also, i could only dream something like that ;)

How do you get ya plants looking like that ? Do you train them?

sneakinman13

Veteran
Crazy looking plants bro! Nice harvest. Grats on that. :)
Very nice setup also, i could only dream something like that ;)

How do you get ya plants looking like that ? Do you train them?

thanks for stoppping in!!!!
its a setup ive dreamed of myself for years! if you want it bad enough im sure u will get there :) ..

i dont train my plants as i have so many. so what i do is veg for 3 weeks top once veg one more week then throw into flower. that gives me the right size/width im looking for... hope this helps.

later

sneakinman13

Veteran
holyy shitttt, the g13 looks so damn crazyy!!:bigeye: hell yeah man, everything is so good Im sure

thankssss , the g-13 is def smoking very nice... super deep smell/taste with a high that makes your face feel it after your first pufff. some great medicine....

also got some pics of the ak-47 and chiesel todayyy. gonna update laterrrr

pce

sneakinman13

Veteran
update plus total yeild info.

update plus total yeild info.

few more picccs... some chiesel and ak, also a purp nug that i found sap on.... lolz
picture.php

^some sap i found on the purp. this stuff tasted like some veryyyy dank candy!haha
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^chiesel.... most intense chronic smell ever! shit is nuts
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^ak-47... smells very fruity/dank ... super bomb taste on her aswellll.. very pleaseeeddd....

soooo over all yield = 13 pounds 6 oz and some change....
not as much as i should of got. but i had to cut early do to my lease running outttt. .... still a comfortable number forsure :)

hope you all enjoyed the threadddd. only got the buddahs sister and the random kush to get pics of. after that.. there will be nothing much going on in here till i get my new place up n runnning. take care pce

Gooey

awsome job amigo...which strains was you biggest? im guessing the g13? is the chiesal from big budda seeds or a clone only? peace n puffs

sneakinman13

Veteran
awsome job amigo...which strains was you biggest? im guessing the g13? is the chiesal from big budda seeds or a clone only? peace n puffs

hey there. the g-13 was by far the bigggest! and the chiesel i got from clone. but i was told that it was found in a pack of the big buddah seeds.. very dank stuff
hope this helps. thanks for the kind words

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey sneaky..all what i see look so dank ,sour cindy look very beautifull color and sweetest ..out of control..high class grower, sure your 2011 start really sweetest...i just dream some grow like this and with this strain ..so enjoyed bro your staff coming streight out from hell!!!

sneakinman13

Veteran
hey sneaky..all what i see look so dank ,sour cindy look very beautifull color and sweetest ..out of control..high class grower, sure your 2011 start really sweetest...i just dream some grow like this and with this strain ..so enjoyed bro your staff coming streight out from hell!!!

hey... thank you tons for your comment. that really means alot to me!
i really like the sour cindy forsure. although im not sure what that plant actually is...ive had ppl tell me it reminds them more of a super lemon haze crosss actually . but i really dont kno what she is... but she is very nice!

this year im actually taking a small break for winter. but i do have a 600 watt grow going. and im testing a bunch of seeds out to find new moms.... here is the link if you have not seen
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=200622

well if you have any other questions i would be happy to answer them. take care and good karma to you

Gooey

Cool man, thanks for the reply...im thinking of running lui13 from dgs...closest i can get to a nice g13 cut...how many plants are you running per 1k? i am in a medical state as well currently setting up my grow, just trying to get my mind around the best numbers...thanks amigo..peace n puffs

sneakinman13

Veteran
Cool man, thanks for the reply...im thinking of running lui13 from dgs...closest i can get to a nice g13 cut...how many plants are you running per 1k? i am in a medical state as well currently setting up my grow, just trying to get my mind around the best numbers...thanks amigo..peace n puffs

hi there. no problem ! lui13 sounds fantastic!!! i would run about 10 plants per 1 k light. each plant would end up in 3 gallon grow bags for flower andd i would shoot for 3 plus oz per plant gettin me as close to 2 pounds per light as possible. of course dif strains do not yeild as much ect..... so if your using 1 solid strain you will deff have better yeilds.. and if you kno you have a plant that isnt a huge yeilder just add more then 10 per light to compensate .... hope this all makes since... :wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
great and very efficient plan man,i like your grow and first genetics, ..i'm in with a chair for this such an a excellent thread!!

Gdood9

Absolutely beautiful brother! That OGKxPre98 Bubba has got me drooling, the Chiesel too...shit, they've all got me drooling. I do believe a little taste test between our batches is due at some point...haha! I love your setup, well done.

sneakinman13

Veteran
Absolutely beautiful brother! That OGKxPre98 Bubba has got me drooling, the Chiesel too...shit, they've all got me drooling. I do believe a little taste test between our batches is due at some point...haha! I love your setup, well done.

y thank you kind sir :tiphat: means alot :thank you:

Chronito

Hey Sneaky,

I just noticed as i browsed thru all your bud pics my mouth was actually watering!! I have no smoke at the moment while i wait a bit longer for harvest and it sucks sooooo bad man. I just cannot bring myself to hand over any $ for the pathetic schwag weed these morons around my parts are selling.. I mean their shiit isnt even dried it drives me nuts! All these beautiful buds you have... oh man... I like it... I like it alot!!

Amazing results sneaky il be watchn your future grows for sure thats an inspiration to see all those strains working together so well.

All the best man

Chronito

sneakinman13

Veteran
Hey Sneaky,

I just noticed as i browsed thru all your bud pics my mouth was actually watering!! I have no smoke at the moment while i wait a bit longer for harvest and it sucks sooooo bad man. I just cannot bring myself to hand over any $ for the pathetic schwag weed these morons around my parts are selling.. I mean their shiit isnt even dried it drives me nuts! All these beautiful buds you have... oh man... I like it... I like it alot!!

Amazing results sneaky il be watchn your future grows for sure thats an inspiration to see all those strains working together so well.

All the best man

Chronito

hey there again! thanks for stopping by this thread... i no what its like to smoke wet buds. i wasnt always this blessed :) .. thats exactly why i started growing in my closet 7 years ago. was to avoid the shwagggggy , nute loaded herb....

basterds! hahaha

as for all the strains in that room... it was a bit tricky , i had to feed fairly low and they all shared same nutes. got good results tho me thinks... well thanks for stopping by. later :thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts