What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

chiesel,bubba,ogk,ak-47,sour something,buddahs.......sister

hey man....First of all....dude, nice set-up...thats some pro shit right there....I like it man....secondly, plants are nice too, very healthy girls, you got 'em packed in there, for sure....Also, good job on the even canopy.....Awesome work man...

sneakinman13

Veteran
hey man....First of all....dude, nice set-up...thats some pro shit right there....I like it man....secondly, plants are nice too, very healthy girls, you got 'em packed in there, for sure....Also, good job on the even canopy.....Awesome work man...

thanksss for stopping by....
ya there def packed in there pretty tight! ha but they love it... thats forsure

and for the canopy, im pretty happy considering its 5 strains plus in there... ... although when i look at the 4 lights of g-13 i wish they where all that! haha gotta have variety to please the patients however....

take care pce

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
VERY VERY NICE! thats definitely the pre98 bubba ya got, no question. Everything looks ridiculously dank. Really like the look of that Sour Cindy, is the smell pretty much all sour diesel? You get any cindy dom phenos?

You should post some closeups of your ogkush!

sneakinman13

Veteran
VERY VERY NICE! thats definitely the pre98 bubba ya got, no question. Everything looks ridiculously dank. Really like the look of that Sour Cindy, is the smell pretty much all sour diesel? You get any cindy dom phenos?

You should post some closeups of your ogkush!

thanks for stopping by..... i actually recieved these clones and the bubba k was labeled ogkXpre 98 bubba k,,, which im to find out is just the pre 98 bubba... and the one labled pre 98 bbubba is no where near a ogk... its more of a skunk crosss... smells of candy and dank. but no og.....

sooo long confusing story short. i just have the pre98 bubba.
the og is a imposter! lol

as for the sour cindy.... it doesnt smell anything like sour d.. smells of a intense citrus fruittt.. least thats my thoughts on it... this was also a clone i got from a dispence labled sour d. but infact was not.. some super fire smoke tho whatever she REALLY is....

thanks again for stopping by. any other questions feeeel freeeer brother... pceee

Last edited:

sneakinman13

Veteran
sour diesel and my dog........

sour diesel and my dog........

picture.php

^befor! hehehe
picture.php

^afterr... hahah

sorry but i just had to post these pics! haha she is a true stoner!

pceeeee

sneakinman13

Veteran
bubbbbbba k , random plant , and canopy shotts

bubbbbbba k , random plant , and canopy shotts

welll ... decided to snap a few more shots of my bubba k because she is looking o so lovely , and also snapped shots of the canopy and my other random kush cross , which i reallly dont kno what the hell it is. sure smells good tho , haha anywaysss , this will be my last post till i start harvestingsss! happy thanksgiving ppl .. pce

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^^pre 98 bubba kush, all i can say about this girl is wow! i took a sample nug last week. very small popcorn from the lowest part of the plant. and it has the sweeeetest kushy taste with a high to match.. have a feeling this will be my new fav plant in my stable! haha .... and yaaa i she might need to be tied up here! buttt im harvesting her in 3 days so im just letting her hang loose :dance013:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^my "kush cross" ,, really have no idea what she is tho.. buttt it is some stanky dank! thats forsure. very candy like smell. with fattt resinous nuggets.. prolly gonna run here again and see how much i really like her...
picture.php

^from my "sour cindy"or whatever she really is.... lol
picture.php

^fromm zee bubbbba...

ahh i guess thats it.. hope you all enjoy...
:wave:

Huggie bear

LOL I love the Dog pics my Chihuahua is just like that I have to watch him out of the corner of my eye or he will be rite in my cabinet durning feedings.
Your plants are simple amazing and something I aspire to as I learn and mature as a closet cultivator. Bravo!!!

sneakinman13

Veteran
LOL I love the Dog pics my Chihuahua is just like that I have to watch him out of the corner of my eye or he will be rite in my cabinet durning feedings.
Your plants are simple amazing and something I aspire to as I learn and mature as a closet cultivator. Bravo!!!

thanks alot man.. i started in a closet about 6 years ago and it has led me a long way..... closet cultivating is an amazing thing , and really teaches you alot about growing in general.. i feel bad for ppl who start oout with big setups and have not done a few plants in a closet to learnnn. cause there is LOTS to learn forsure...

welll thanks again for stopping by. pce

sneakinman13

Veteran
harvest updateeee

harvest updateeee

picture.php

^ thats whats left standing... the chiesel's and buddahs sister..
took those down todayyy so its all up and dryingggg, you can kinda see whats up in the backrounddd :wave:
picture.php

^bubba kush

welll i got alot more pics to upload and show you guys. but wanted to post something in the mean timeeeee
take care

sneakinman13

Veteran
digitalhippy- thanks for stopping by , def some nice fall colors in here! ha i got alot of redish purple this run. very cool looking forsure

johnnydrama-haha .... lets hope so! shit is potent enough todo something like that ! hahaa

sneakinman13

Veteran
more harvest updates

more harvest updates

soooo ive been crazy busy here tearing down this set up and patching the house up as my lease is about up , i will be moving on to a dif house and have a dif setup aswell. gonna be a sealed room with co2 ... will make a thread assooon as its up and running :)

i figured i would post up the hang shotssss n the meantime. this is everything but the chiesel and buddahs sister hung upppp... havent got pics since those have been hung... enjoy
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^bubba kush
picture.php

^random kush crosss
picture.php

^dirrrrrtttt
picture.php

picture.php

^thhe chiesel's buddahs sisters and a few purple skunkssss
picture.php

^ak-47
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^ nuggggieeeeees

well im hoping for atleast 14 pounds... dont think that will be unrealistic ... sooo i will be back with dry shots and a final weigh once its all said n done.... hope you alll enjoy... later

Ludo

Insane harvst you pulled off there sneaky.........hehe
Wish you all the best and good karma.....don't hold back on the dryshots......:wave:

sneakinman13

Veteran
ludo-thanks tons! and i wonttt . i plan on gettin alot of good dry shotttts... stay tuned!

johnyhash-thanks bud.. they sure are some heavy plants! i feed them a mix of things. but primarily fox farms liquids and dry ferts,
along with hygrozyme , mollasses, and a few other additives... more information on the link in my first post on this thread....hope this helpss

Latest posts

Latest posts