What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherry weed

4 Dragons

Did he use his Cherry Bomb in that? It's been a long time and can't remember. It had a bit of cherry flavor but it wasn't prominent and that was from some that he gave me. However, it was pretty good at helping get rid of a tension headache. The Cherry Thunderfuck was originally from him but he lost all of his stock to LEO but fortunately I had some, went through them and made more. There wasn't a lot to select from, I think there was only 7 but I managed to find a killer male and a very, very good female to make more with. After that I gave him a bunch but he sold all of them. I went through the ones I kept to make Cherry Cake and Wid Cherry and they turned out to be very cherry in both smell and taste. At the time there were a few strains that had Cherry phenol but none that were dominate. That's one of the reasons that I made Cherry Cake. Little did I realize how amazing it would turn out to be for absolutely destroying PTSD and depression andthat is why I am bringing her back! Super potent and very heavy too!

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
I'm doing a cross with nycd and sensi star.

The F1 had two with cherry, one strait up and one cherry fuel.

I'm now flowering the first back cross to the F2 lines and the cherry
dominates in flavor and scent.

Some say the cherry is from the nycd, some say it's a recessive sensi star trait.

Either way I and those I've shared with are delighted with the product.

Yes sir it's the cherry bomb + Malawi. Have you tried cherry frost ? That's the only other strain that comes to mind when I think of real cherry taste. That one is more cherry cough drop than an actual cherry. Just looked can't find much info on it. What I did find said its cherry kush crossed with either Jack Frost or permafrost

WelderDan

Veteran
VerdantGreen did some work with Greenegenes CB and made beans and crosses. There are some very Cherry phenos in Greengenes CB. I don't know if he is still working with it or not.

I still have some CB in the stash somewhere, along with some CB x Kali Mist/Burmese that I need to get around to popping.

reppin2c

Veteran
Ya Rev used the cherry bomb male x Malawi.

4D you fire up any of those CTF? I haven't. The Cherry D(ctfx(88g13hpxdiesel)) is a pretty big hit on a farm in Humboldt. More cherry then D though.

4 Dragons

No, not yet. You know how it is; so many seeds so little time. I think that one would be a good one to look at sooner rather than later but it will have to wait for after my Vietnamese Black. I also want to get to my dwarf Silver Hammer, Strawberry Uzbekistan and Apollo 11 x MTG plus, plus, plus...

rolandomota

Veteran
i was thinking about these flavors too cherry and strawberry and i thought tga seeds would be a good place to look Brianberry cough and strawberry daquiri are two strawberry cough hybrids with males that can pass cherry terps. I remember growing a jtr that smelled like cherry because of c99 x romulan dad(space queen)

kin_dawg

I received a freebie labeled 'Gaia seeds' Hawaiian super skunk x 2 pounder. I've never come across any info on this seed. The bud turned out very cherry, tropical and lemon zest. And would knock me out zzzZzzzz without being overly potent. I have f2's, she shines outside far better then indo'.

4 Dragons

I still have Cherry Thunderfuck and crosses like Wild Cherry and Cherry Cake both of which will be available again this year. Cherry Cake smells and tastes exactly like her name. Cherry Thunderfuck has both Cherry AK 47 and Mr Greengenes Cherry Bomb. I also have Cherry Bomb that was worked by a friend of mine to really bring out the Cherry plus remove the nasty hermi gene that it carries...

Cvh

Supermod
Nirvana seeds ak-48 strain has a Cherry Pheno.

AK48 smells of fruit and pine trees and is well known for its punchy buzz and long-lasting high. About 1 in 20 plants presents as a delicious cherry flavored phenotype. AK48 produces a comfortable, warm body buzz that does not leave you overly couchlocked or lethargic.

Ak-48 also has it own website: http://www.ak48.com

B

bigganjabud

Just managed to get my hands on an unreleased dank genetics strain called dank cherry heads

I was actually remembering the post here when I went to the seed fare over the past weekend it ended up as an icmag meeting for the uk section
But was good

This obviously puts me in a situation that meens I can keep it as whatever I want seeing as this is the o ly pack outside the breeders them self's!!

Looks like I've basically got an elite because dank breed fire and it doesn't exist in the public or private growers circles

NOT sure how to react I'm going to sleep on it and see how I feel in the morning but morally my friends suffer from various addictions and everything from moodswings to malignant tumors so it's my duty to protect my own skin aswell as my patients and what they think so I will call a meeting and see what input and/or ideas the collective will raise as it's there strain as much as it is mine

NAMESTAE

bestothebest

Has anyone tried any of the Cherry Mountain crosses from Swamp donkey seeds? I also wanted to know peoples opinions on Swamp donkey seeds

B

bigganjabud

This is the message I got from dank gens

picture.php