What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherry weed

Spaventa

Veteran
I was reminded of C99 (joey weed f2)I grew years ago. I only kept her as long as I did because she had lovely smell and taste of cherry. All the other C99 I've ever tried were more grapefruit so I know it was a rare find. The speedy head buzz wasn't my thing so she got the bullet in the end but I miss the unusual cherry taste and smell.

Is there a really good cherry pheno that's not to hard to find in any of the currently available seed lines? I don't have bitcoin so breeders retail is out for now.

Also a good strawberry would nice. I've grown a couple that claimed it but didn't deliver. Cherries and berries basically. I really don't want to grow any crap though. Must actually have the flavour. Thank for any ideas

4 Dragons

Are you just looking for a cherry c99 or any cherry strains? I will be bringing Cherry Cake back to life this year. Very up and happy that smells and tastes exactly like it's name with extreme potency. Look on here for pictures of Cherry Cake and especially Cherry Cake #2
Good luck in your search :)

G

Gr33nSanta

a lot of cbd strains will have a cherry flavor, especially once turned to concentrates. Jordan of the Islands has some nice blueberry offerings. Blue City Diesel is pretty fire.

G

Gr33nSanta

Are you just looking for a cherry c99 or any cherry strains? I will be bringing Cherry Cake back to life this year. Very up and happy that smells and tastes exactly like it's name with extreme potency. Look on here for pictures of Cherry Cake and especially Cherry Cake #2

can you post pics here or share the link I can't seem to find the Cherry Cake and Cherry Cake #2 thread thanks

G

Gr33nSanta

I heard there's a cherry pheno of ak-47

I think I heard ak 47 will never be like it used to be because it has become too inbred, Im sure some people might still have original seeds or clones but most ak47 seed offerings on the market today are not the ak47 that you could find the old cherry pheno, I could be wrong.

Spaventa

Veteran

No just the cherry flavour/smell. That was what I liked about my C99. That was all I liked! I was given that cut by someone on here years ago so Id be curious to know if anyone still has her. I have CBD i take orally now so it could work better in conjunction with that.

I'd rather find a cherry ak47 but that doesn't sound likely :(

Last edited:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I heard unknown prophet did a Mendocino cherry that is exploding with cherry terps also relentless gear been throwing cherry....
I'd avoid the norm ak is nothing like it was the cherry pheno is long gone.. I had a cherry ak I found hella yrs back n passed her all around hope she still around but doubt it...
Gotta also say the reclining buddah from soma would love to see that cut pop back up blast from the past...

Spaventa

Veteran
I'd avoid the norm ak is nothing like it was the cherry pheno is long gone.. I had a cherry ak I found hella yrs back n passed her all around hope she still around but doubt it...

:( ak would have been nice in other respects also.. I don't have anything like that and to torment me more, I bought Serious Chronic around 2002 and COULD have picked AK, but didn't, cos I was a nooooooob :(

I remember the guy in GN london shop saying Chronic was good as it had ak in it but much better plant. bullshit. chronic was HAY. Hay that grew and looked amazing but green wet grass / hay at harvest, sweaty socks and hay after a cure lol

Sorry to digress, I just put one out

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Ya that ak was one of the first seeds I bought my first time in Adam... really was to easy to grow, plant would hold up 27-36g tops by itself made me lazy n once I got sours n chems n ogs early 2000s my support game was shit .... now her taste was cherry like a cough drop , I already heard she is still alive since my last post...

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bodhi. Releasing a a bunch of cherry terp focused crosses soon. Relentless has quite a few nice cherry smelling cookie crosses. There is quite a bit of cherry out there.

Zitz

I remember the guy in GN london shop saying Chronic was good as it had ak in it but much better plant. bullshit. chronic was HAY. Hay that grew and looked amazing but green wet grass / hay at harvest, sweaty socks and hay after a cure lol

Sorry to digress, I just put one out

Your not the first Ive heard that from, another nl/skunk cross only with less taste?...Chronic sounds like one of the most generic strains out there lol

Bodhi. Releasing a a bunch of cherry terp focused crosses soon. Relentless has quite a few nice cherry smelling cookie crosses. There is quite a bit of cherry out there.

Look forward to those, do you know more details/threads?
Bodhi works with some very interesting lines, I like the sound of bubbashine.

Skitties cherry slyder, clone that circulates.

Mr Greengenes cherry bomb, Maui wowie work.

Greengenes CB is legendary, apparently really shines outdoors but needs a warm clime being Hawaiian.

There is also Reefermans CBII which was greengenes x cherry bomb indica...I think he released another one more recently.

Spaventa

Veteran
Ya that ak was one of the first seeds I bought my first time in Adam... really was to easy to grow, plant would hold up 27-36g tops by itself made me lazy n once I got sours n chems n ogs early 2000s my support game was shit .... now her taste was cherry like a cough drop , I already heard she is still alive since my last post...

cherry cough drop you say! I used to say that my c99 was like a cherry flavour tune, the cough sweets. Its cos theres that astringent note there.

soundman

Crystal can put out a cherry pheno every so often. Kinda like the AK cherry. Comes from the Brazilian sativa I think.

Spaventa

Veteran
zits - I grew hawaiian a couple of years ago and found some nice berry flavours, kind of unique. They had nice incense aromas too in some plants. Its one I plan to do again when I have the resources to do a reasonable selection grow.

4 Dragons

The Cherry AK47 is part of what is in Cherry Cake ( Nor Cal Goo x Cherry Thunderfuck ) and also my strain Wild Cherry which is also coming back this year! I will try to find the thread but in the meantime let me dig around for some pictures...

Attachments

• Seeds of Compassion Purple Cherry Cake.jpg
    Seeds of Compassion Purple Cherry Cake.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 16

4 Dragons

Before there was pie, before there was cookies and before there was any other strain with Cake in the name, do not be fooled by people trying to take the name, the one and only Cherry Cake by Seeds of Compassion...

Cherry Cake = Gooey Mom x Cherry ThunderFuck

Gooey Mom = cambodian (70's landrace), Mex gold (70's landrace), Lumbo gold (70's landrace),Thai ( 80's landrace), Maui (1972 wowie from the developer)

Cherry ThunderFuck = Cherry AK47, Cherry Maui, Maple Leaf Indica, Alpha mantanuska ThunderFuck

Be amazed, LOL https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=222164&highlight=cherry+cake

Latest posts

Latest posts