What's new

cherry bomb in the south east

Mystic Funk

Their looking real good bro!
I hope the weather blows off your path man. I hear it could be a bad one...

good luck!

B

blue_tick

Their looking real good bro!
I hope the weather blows off your path man. I hear it could be a bad one...

good luck!

thanks brother. i hope the storm stay's away to man. i feel for my buddy's on the other coast cause i know they had to take there stuff down in there rooms and re-locate for a few days. if all goes like they predict i should be good.

i'll post up again soon

peace

B

blue_tick

well all is good here. little windy but nothing major. seems like the weather man missed his mark just enough to keep this girl upright some what. these are hard flowers and i think another 3 weeks should have them where they need to be

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

gorilla ganja

how's the weather treating you. did you get a chance to finish yours up

Glad to hear she held up. she looks great. In the last pic is that the main stem on the left. If so the "real" height must be close to 18 ft ?

I had a rough season. Animals and weather were terrible. But still harvested plenty for my meds for the year. Most was not very nice looking as I had to harvest early. I mostly use it for edibles anyway.

The last standing was the Erdpurt hybrids I was testing. They got a killing frost last night and snow on the way. So hey get chopped this weekend.

All and all a decent season.

Peace GG

B

blue_tick

GG

the post on the back left is 12 ft outta the ground no close ups of the tops due to i cant reach them other than pulling them down and these day's i'm afraid to cause they might snap on me. the second pix is the cola dead center in the first pix and the last pix is one on the right side of the plant

sorry to hear the cold weather is catching up with you. did the auto's you run turn out. at least you got what you needed for your meds

peace

gorilla ganja

I ran the autos mostly for seed. Made a bunch of crosses. Turned out great.
The semi autos from LBH, some drowned in the swamp with high water and the rest didn't get the sun they deserved but turned out decent.

Tough season, but some things learned, some new aches and pains, and some new ideas for next year.:biggrin:

Canada goes fully legal for medical and recreational next year. So may be finally able to grow some proper sativas. Mind you I will have to keep them small indoors.

Cheers GG

B

blue_tick

GG

let me know if you get lucky to be legal. i have plenty for you to run.

peace

B

blue_tick

cherry male was a stud. here is his work on the kali mist. a lot more to get out. this is just the tip of the iceberg

picture.php

peace

B

blue_tick

cherry have been completed. should be hundreds of these easily. pic's of the big girl soon as i get a chance. she is a leaner for sure. she looks like a wreck

peace

B

blue_tick

well she looks to be at her peak with just kicking a few white pistils now.
this strain will be in my grows for a long time to come.

here she is

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Mystic Funk

Nice job with these flboy!
They have some really nice cola buds even know they were seeded.
Most plants will give up putting on weight after they are seeded. the cherry bomb just kept dumping out colas! Hang on to those genetics. Most sativas won't do that.

Please make sure you give us a smoke report too.

peace!
-mystic :tiphat:

B

blue_tick

mystic

for sure these will be with me for a long time. smoke report will be for sure to follow.

peace

Cool Moe

Veteran
Yeah flboy, she's a cola monster. Masterful skills and commitment on display. Thanks for showing this beauty from the past, a rare look at what is possible with cherry bomb.