What's new

Chemmy Jones and Casey Jones

G

GreenPlant

Here too :-/

Here too :-/

Yea must Get a Better Airflow.Thing is there is a Light Pollenation (lower down) To Most of my Flowering Strains and so Don't Want to Introduce another Airflow/direction..
Do have this 65W Chiller I'm thinking of Operating Outside the Door of the Growroom to Finish Things off

I haveAnother Pedestal Fan but I don't want to Unsettle Any BM Pollen
That may be gathered on a leaf etc

Typically again LOL the Plants under the Hot Hps are No way as Near Heat Damaged. {}#%^*+=!!!

Taa GH. :smoke:

D

DirkDiggla

If it gets to hot you could take hps out and just finish off with 900w led maybe not as much light but at least they will carry on growing and finish healthly it wont be the heat under the LED it will be the overall room temp thats the issue. I'd be tempted to put the other pedestall fan in to me there essential, would have though any pollen would have long been sucked out by now plus youve not got that long left have you on some.

G

GreenPlant

Yes Good Advice Dirk and 100% Correct.The Ambient Temp is the Issue So Shortly Ill Point this Cooler at them and Then Finish Them with the Pedestal fan Tomorrow
I have the Chiller going But That doesnt affect the Air does it.The plants look Pretty wilted and tbh id hate to think of the Cavity Temp! (top of the water to the Underside of the Bucket lid)
Drinking Soo much water

i mean tho.. 4 days diff between Pics AND what a Difference :(

But HEYYY one of lots of things lolllllll [np]

p.s see that news paper under the aircooler! :-( Knocked a tin of Paint down the Stairs.5/6 steps from the bottom the top Came OFF! splash lul
new tin as well and FOR the growroom

D

DirkDiggla

Hi greenplant how far are they in, are you going to flush with plain water for last couple of weeks. Pesonally I like to see all the leaves going yellow before harvest flush all those nutes out so it tstses and burns nicer.

D

DirkDiggla

Wavey gravey sounds a nice cross Casey Jones x Chem D same as Chemmy Jones be interested to see how the two compare grateful head will have used different parents I suspect never had a strain of his that wasnt top notch.

G

GreenPlant

Yea DD Began Flushing the Buckets Last Night (8wks Minus 1 Day)
& Chemmyjones in Reverse I bet.Cant go Wrong with those Two Put together!

Dope time

picture.php

TCCJ[?] Transplant 10+ minutes ago.BIGGEST pot ever used for Coir.16L,ran out of Coir..
2x Leaky Buckets to Blame
Lower Foliage to be Removed soon and tidied.
From seed.3 weeks flower on tuesday/wed
ta folks

Handles are Cool.....

[^^ Reffering to Wavy Gravy i think]

S

SPG*

picture.php

chemjones [x casey jones.?] NOW @ 4Wks 4 Days this appears 100% chemjones via smell..
Believed to be a Cross of the two and when i Read the Casey Bleaches under LEDS thought this looks Strongly to be Casey x Chemjones Considering stretch too but NO ^

S

SPG*

Looks probably the least Developed too.So that Explains Chemmyjones..

S

SPG*

28" away from the led and not directly under it (45dgrs) until tomorrow when i shall try it in Full view.1000% Chemmyjones-from seed

Latest posts

Latest posts