What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!
Being honest this is the pheno I shit talked. Upon growing it again with less eagerness due to want of weed it's looking and smelling better than last year. Still literally diesel gas pump with undertones of canned pears which I didn't notice the last run .( The canned pears part) Started off with the classic tennis ball that the other (preferred pheno, the goddamn she gone cut) exudes but by week 4 it's all diesel

Misidentifying things but still got a half pack left kinda was on the fence about getting rid of this cut due to it's strong diesel terps the tennis ball thing is prevalent in chem d and her hybrids ran afghani snowflakes : 80's Black Afghani x Tresdawg was pretty similar. Hopefully adding the weeks will make the difference but I did shit talk it a bit but we shall see

Dr.Mantis

Being honest this is the pheno I shit talked. Upon growing it again with less eagerness due to want of weed it's looking and smelling better than last year. Still literally diesel gas pump with undertones of canned pears which I didn't notice the last run .( The canned pears part) Started off with the classic tennis ball that the other (preferred pheno, the goddamn she gone cut) exudes but by week 4 it's all diesel
I miss the diesel stink, hopefully my lady has some of it. I also really dig the pinesol/lemons pledge some chem stuff used to have. I just like really loud weed, thank you for sharing.

birdgenes

Day 40 of flower. Still zero odor on one plant. The other is giving a sour/mothball aroma.
PXL_20230527_174848429.jpg
PXL_20230527_174859406.jpg
PXL_20230527_174854345.jpg
PXL_20230527_174906188.jpg

Dr.Mantis

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Most Chem crosses I'm familiar with are at least 10 weekers....maybe 11. So much of the show takes place in the last three weeks...stick it out!

I really like Caleb and the CSI crew

Reactions: ojd

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are very chem looking. I've had the cut since 2009, though I quit flowering her a few years ago when I moved. Got her back in stable and prepping one for flower tent soon.
I would definitely plan for 70 days and give them a last chance.
Chem d is a tricky one in X's. I've made my own and the cut is truly a unicorn. Hard to replicate. But even the examples that fall short in the aroma Dept can be stonier than the best cuts of non chem.
Matter of fact, when I was running trays of it non stop for years, I WANTED a chem d that "fell short in the aroma Dept"🤣! That's what led to me crossing her. On the other hand, I've also grown her progeny that I hated the aromas.

spence360

Day 47 of flower. Gonna chop both down soon. Still not getting any aroma at all from one and the other is so light, I know I won't smoke it. On to the rest of the pack. I'll update once those go into flower in a few months. View attachment 18849624 View attachment 18849625 View attachment 18849626 View attachment 18849627 View attachment 18849628
Make sure they're getting some good sulfur input to help the stank develop. Thiol production depends on sulfur. Also, to my knowledge Chem D takes like 70+ days to flower as I think a few others mentioned, so the stink may still be yet to come. If you still want to chop them, keep those things in mind for next round.

sdd420

Veteran
I ran the S1 from CSI as well….nothing special but I only got 5 to sprout and that’s not enough to reach a conclusion peace sdd420

Let them fade , although the clone only is known for eating it's own fan leaf's and yellowing out fast ,the one I selected remains green until it approaches the finish line yours looks pretty green still. I like 9 and a half weeks but I use an 11/13 flower cycle for my DEP so probably ten and half weeks earliest on the 12/12
IMG_20230613_111552899_HDR.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230613_111402648_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230613_111402648_HDR.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20230613_111550477_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230613_111550477_HDR.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 35

Dr.Mantis

Let them fade , although the clone only is known for eating it's own fan leaf's and yellowing out fast ,the one I selected remains green until it approaches the finish line yours looks pretty green still. I like 9 and a half weeks but I use an 11/13 flower cycle for my DEP so probably ten and half weeks earliest on the 12/12 View attachment 18853691
Very pretty plant, nice to see it’s all green this late in flower.

fatsack79

Is csi's chem d s1's from the real deal chem d... or another chemdog bagseed he passed out and swore off as the real deal... i think he did end up getting the real 1 back, i know he got the real 91 back from skunk va, but "notso" said he thinks chemdog had a bag of beans hes still pop'n trying to find and replace those real ones he had lost when he did his time... thats when he lost everything... then when he got out, he wanted his orig cuts back from those he had given them to, (to bad he didnt share chem sis) she'd still be around had he sharwd her... so now all u have of chem sis r s1's... But my question is, r the chem D's C.S.I has, r they the real deal chem D, or one of the many (4 at least of them) fakes greg gave put and swore to trustworthy cats, they were the real Chem D... Notso if u read this i wished u would clear up who has the real dam deal chem D... idk, i would like to think Nspecta wouldnt fuk with a fake... but who the f knows... ne 1 n the know please speak on this... THANKS